Enough of the conspiracy theories

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here are the rules

1. If laws are being broken, prosecute and put them away. This means when towns are being torched and stores looted there should be arrests.

2. If laws are being broken and accusations are made, use the evidence and do your damned jobs or those not doing their jobs should lose their jobs, like when towns are torched and stores looted without any arrests.

3. If accusations are made without evidence and subsequent arrests, sue them for defamation

4. Now for the best part, STFU and stop the never ending propaganda BS to win elections!

6oha7r.jpg

I agree though.....It like a re-boot of a very bad movie.

Just tired of all the stupidity.

Put up or shut up.

Otherwise, I no longer care

Either the system is so corrupt that having evidence no longer puts people behind bars, or their is no evidence to do so to begin with.

Either way, I don't want to hear about it 24/7 since it has the same result.

Here are the rules

1. If laws are being broken, prosecute and put them away. This means when towns are being torched and stores looted there should be arrests.

2. If laws are being broken and accusations are made, use the evidence and do your damned jobs or those not doing their jobs should lose their jobs, like when towns are torched and stores looted without any arrests.

3. If accusations are made without evidence and subsequent arrests, sue them for defamation

4. Now for the best part, STFU and stop the never ending propaganda BS to win elections!
If you want an end to propaganda, you and the other trump cultists should probably stop posting

Forum List

Back