Environuts Stand in Front of Train, Shocked It Can’t Stop Like a Car

Absolute PROOF of how utterly RETARDED these democrats are.

Is the average person that KNOWS a train takes over a MILE to stop supposed to trust these MENTAL MIDGETS telling them that the WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 12 YEARS?

Good God... democrats are just the TRASH of the WORLD. Not just here in America, but the WORLD... STUPID, stupid human trash. Their DEMONSTRATING has reached the point of accomplishing NOTHING more than simply showing people how RETARDED they are, and PISSING EVERYONE OFF.

Last edited:

The claim they called earlier and said people would be on the tracks.

Still idiotic to go towards it once they realize it wasn't slowing down.
And they likely relayed that info to the engineer. They’re not going to stop rail service just because someone calls and said protesters are standing on the tracks, nor should they.

Is the average person that KNOWS a train takes over a MILE to stop supposed to trust these MENTAL MIDGETS telling them that the WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 12 YEARS?
Thank you for pointing this out. I never knew that it took so much of a distance for a train to stop.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How fast does the average train move? I know that if Dr. Emmett Brown is put in charge of it, it can go as fast as 88 miles per hour. :D :D :D

Thank you for pointing this out. I never knew that it took so much of a distance for a train to stop.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How fast does the average train move? I know that if Dr. Emmett Brown is put in charge of it, it can go as fast as 88 miles per hour. :D :D :D
Away from the city, straight sections can be 100 mph.

A diesel locomotive can stop rather quickly by it's self. The key is how much weight is being moved. The air brakes on the cars are external contracting and do not have a lot of stopping power.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Away from the city, straight sections can be 100 mph.
Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back