🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Epic Fail

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

I picked Jordan Spieth to win The Masters in my fantasy golf league.
I was kicked back counting my chickens before they hatched, feeling confident that one the world's best players would win me a bunch-o-fantasy dough. Then, outta the blue... then my prediction met Augusta National's 16th hole... I haven't seen a prediction completely collapse like that since Karl Rove's meltdown on national TV when Obama kicked Romney's ass in the 2012 election. Of course Republicans are again predicting a win in the 2016 presidential election. Get over it Republicans, you need to start loading up with anti-depressants now, you're going to need them more in November than I do now having just lost a ton-o-dough in a fantasy golf tournament.

I consider George W. Bush's failure in Iraq to be America's greatest foreign policy failure in my lifetime (maybe Nixon's VietNam treason) which failures do you...?

Dewey defeats Truman

Attlee crushes Churchill

Jeb Bush spends like a drunken sailor, loses-----loses big to... the field

Mods please move this to the poetry forum. Thanks in advance.

I picked Jordan Spieth to win The Masters in my fantasy golf league.
I was kicked back counting my chickens before they hatched, feeling confident that one the world's best players would win me a bunch-o-fantasy dough. Then, outta the blue... then my prediction met Augusta National's 16th hole... I haven't seen a prediction completely collapse like that since Karl Rove's meltdown on national TV when Obama kicked Romney's ass in the 2012 election. Of course Republicans are again predicting a win in the 2016 presidential election. Get over it Republicans, you need to start loading up with anti-depressants now, you're going to need them more in November than I do now having just lost a ton-o-dough in a fantasy golf tournament.

I consider George W. Bush's failure in Iraq to be America's greatest foreign policy failure in my lifetime (maybe Nixon's VietNam treason) which failures do you...?

Dewey defeats Truman

Attlee crushes Churchill

Jeb Bush spends like a drunken sailor, loses-----loses big to... the field

Racheal Maddow rerun on msnbc.

Forum List

Back