Erdogan: “We expect the Trump administration to rescind without further delay.

No other Nation sets our policy. They can bitch and moan about it, but ultimately the decision will be made by the United States and Israel.

That being said..............Moving from Tel Aviv invites possible attacks...............

Is it worth the risk..........

Trump has an Erdogan shrine in the White House basement -
Will he now ignore him and blow out the scented candles? :D
Trump praises Erdogan: 'We have a great friendship'

104473754-RTX363NM.530x298.jpg

I'm sure Trump will get right on that after Erdogan forces Muslims to leave Western Europe.

Fuck Erdogan. We need to get away from that asshole.
He's a bad man. What he did after the coup attempt and since then has been a flagrant violation of human rights and the more he has gotten away with, the more he has done to flaunt his dictatorial power.
Firing thousands of professors and teachers, indeed. Putting people in prison for their political beliefs. He's an asshole and we should have kicked them out of NATO months ago. We can put our nuclear weapons somewhere else, I'm sure, if we put a bit of thought into it.

He's a bad man. What he did after the coup attempt and since then has been a flagrant violation of human rights and the more he has gotten away with, the more he has done to flaunt his dictatorial power.
Firing thousands of professors and teachers, indeed. Putting people in prison for their political beliefs. He's an asshole and we should have kicked them out of NATO months ago. We can put our nuclear weapons somewhere else, I'm sure, if we put a bit of thought into it.
He must be a secret Zionist!

Those already are somewhere else, Missy. ;)

Seriously? Then what the fuck are we waiting for?

We need Turkey for Thanksgiving!

No other Nation sets our policy. They can bitch and moan about it, but ultimately the decision will be made by the United States and Israel.

That being said..............Moving from Tel Aviv invites possible attacks...............

-------------------------------------------------------- imo , Sure , feck them or keep kissing azz Eagle .

I'm a ham fan, myself.

I'm a ham fan, myself.
I prefer air conditioning to fans.

That's fucking hilarious. If that's what he really expects then he is off his rocker.
Reminds me of a little Chihuahua yipping at a Bull Mastiff, thinking it can intimidate him. Good luck with that. And what's the big deal anyway? The only reason it upsets them is because the Palestinians believe that Jerusalem belongs to them, in spite of the historical and archaeological evidence to the contrary. They simply refuse to accept reality.

We cannot ever allow the threat of Muslim violence to deter us from doing the right thing.

That's fucking hilarious. If that's what he really expects then he is off his rocker.
------------------------------------ well , if hilary or mrobama were there , well they'd do as told . Course they would never have done what The Trump has done so my point is moot . And while i trust the President TRUMP i never call anything a Sure thing because i never like being disappointed . I'll just wait and see what happens Gents and Ladies .

-------------------------------------------------------- imo , Sure , feck them or keep kissing azz Eagle .
Honest opinion. Moving to Jerusalem invites attacks. Our Embassy safer in Tel Aviv. But in regards to them making it the capital of Israel. I have no problems with it.

Forum List

Back