Eric Cantor Tells Rubio and His "Shut Down Government" Gang to Buzz Off

Since no one is trying to shut down the government, clearly the OP is confused.

As is Eric Cantor, John Boehner, and the Senate Republican Moderates (not to mention John McCain)!

:)

That may be so. How does that change the fact that no one is trying to shut down the government?

Funding everything except Obamacare isn't a government shutdown.

Since no one is trying to shut down the government, clearly the OP is confused.

As is Eric Cantor, John Boehner, and the Senate Republican Moderates (not to mention John McCain)!

That may be so. How does that change the fact that no one is trying to shut down the government?

What you are missing is that once liberals get their mind set on a program it becomes the whole package, with guaranteed annual increases built in. Attempts to freeze at current levels is considered draconian cuts. To omit funding for a program that has yet to hit full steam is scurrilous. In short, its simply a case that the concept of a balanced budget and holding true to form is a foreign concept to those on the left bench.

and saying what exactly...? that we got to surrender because the media will crucify us....? they do that already...

Work your problems out with the Moderates, this is not quite the place to do that!

but i thought you said they were the adults......evidently you have no reason why...

I said tea baggers need to work out their problems out with the Moderates - I thought you knew I was not a Republican Moderate!

:lol:

What you are missing is that once liberals get their mind set on a program it becomes the whole package, with guaranteed annual increases built in. Attempts to freeze at current levels is considered draconian cuts. To omit funding for a program that has yet to hit full steam is scurrilous. In short, its simply a case that the concept of a balanced budget and holding true to form is a foreign concept to those on the left bench.

The one thing that killed the tea party was it's members don't have the backbone to stand behind their beliefs - when they are in the spotlight.

Obamacare will not be defunded, and Rubio and his gang will not shut down Government

No, of course, it won't be.

We are the first people in the World's History to vote to enslave themselves.

The US should appear in the Guinness World Records pretty soon.

.:eek:

We certainly aren't the first people to arm themselves and threaten to take their Government down by force.

But we are learning from the more experienced Third World Arab nations how to do it.

I heard this morning that they are changing tactics. They know they can't shut it down over ObamaCare, so they are threatening to shut it down unless the sequestration cuts are made permanent!

Brilliant! After all this time lying that it was Obama who initiated sequestration, and blaming it all on him, NOW they want to embrace it.

I can see 2014 from my house!!!! :lol:

I heard this morning that they are changing tactics. They know they can't shut it down over ObamaCare, so they are threatening to shut it down unless the sequestration cuts are made permanent!

Brilliant! After all this time lying that it was Obama who initiated sequestration, and blaming it all on him, NOW they want to embrace it.

Yes, looks like the adults sent the children to bed early last night, and they decided they might have to behave or they lose the House.

Actually, it's a good political move and it has a Mitch McConnell's foot print all over it: "For chrissakes you morons, drop the defund Obamacare shit until after 2014 - use "sequestration" - no one know what it is, including yourselves ..."

How exactly can they do that?

This ought to be good..

:lol:

The one thing that killed the tea party was it's members don't have the backbone to stand behind their beliefs - when they are in the spotlight.

Well that..and after 2010 they haven't been able to win elections.

Well that..and after 2010 they haven't been able to win elections.

Tea baggers don't measure their success by the number of elections they win.

They look at a bigger picture.

Much bigger, right ....

Forum List

Back