Zone1 Eric Clapton Tried to Get Ozzy Osbourne to Change new Song Lyric About Not Believing In Jesus, Ozzy refused

When people experience the pain so great from losing a child you begin to heal by taking it all out on God and Jesus... after a few years that changes and you begin to accept Jesus back into your life because you want to believe your baby is safe in the arms of our Lord... When that happens God will come to you to ease your pain and comfort your fears that your child is safe and in a wonderful place....
I don't blame Eric for attempting to change Ozzy's mind....

George Harrison Tried to Get Elton John to Lay Off the Marching Powder, Elton refused​

Elton John talked about how George Harrison gave him a couple of talks about his drug use.

“It’s very hard to put into words,” Elton John said. “He was very forthright, and he actually administered quite a few tellings-off to me about my drug problem.

“There was this one night in Los Angeles when he said, ‘Listen, for God’s sake, go easy on the marching powder, because it’s not going to do you any good.’ That was the evening I tried to change Bob Dylan’s wardrobe. I was saying, ‘You can’t keep going round in clothes like that, you’ve got to come upstairs, I’ll give you a few clothes.’

“And the abject look of horror on Bob Dylan’s face was unbelievable. Because, can you imagine? I was like, ‘Oh, yeah, I’ve got a couple of Versace numbers upstairs that’ll really suit you, Bob.’ And George was present for this. So he administered a little talk to me.”

That is controversial today? Men are having babies these days.

I don't foresee anyone caring about an over the hill rocker who is desperately trying to be relevant again by trying to use controversial lyrics the public may have cared about in the 1970's, but not now.

Ozzy and his drugged out brain is main stream now.

No one can understand a word he says anyway.

That is controversial today? Men are having babies these days.

I don't foresee anyone caring about an over the hill rocker who is desperately trying to be relevant again by trying to use controversial lyrics the public may have cared about in the 1970's, but not now.

Ozzy and his drugged out brain is main stream now.

No one can understand a word he says anyway.
Men are not having babies. Women who now want to claim they are men but are still able to get pregnant as women are still having babies. 0% of men can have babies.

Men are not having babies. Women who now want to claim they are men but are still able to get pregnant as women are still having babies. 0% of men can have babies.
Any rational, honest person knows that, but irrational, dishonest Democrats are stepping up their claim that men get pregnant. It's being taught to young children in several school districts (LA, Springfield, MO, San Diego, etc). AP (Associated Press), the largest disseminator of news, just released an update in their influential AP Stylebook telling journalists across the nation its preferable to now call women who pretend they are men as just "men," without the "biologically born" or "transitioning to" information. So, it's likely we'll increasingly hear about pregnant women described as "pregnant men."

Any rational, honest person knows that, but irrational, dishonest Democrats are stepping up their claim that men get pregnant. It's being taught to young children in several school districts (LA, Springfield, MO, San Diego, etc). AP (Associated Press), the largest disseminator of news, just released an update in their influential AP Stylebook telling journalists across the nation its preferable to now call women who pretend they are men as just "men," without the "biologically born" or "transitioning to" information. So, it's likely we'll increasingly hear about pregnant women described as "pregnant men."
If they can be dishonest about this then it make sense they are lying about everything else from climate change to TDS.

If they can be dishonest about this then it make sense they are lying about everything else from climate change to TDS.
You can't trust a brazen liar, for sure.

And, just think, they successfully seated such a liar on the Supreme Court for life. (Their new black justice refused to define a woman).

Forum List

Back