EU plans to get rid of Moscow gas by 2027

I doubt that would be possible, building nuke plants requires extremely skilled laborers and technicians which are in woefully short supply.
Actually there are "fusion reactors" under development in France, Germany and Japan.
Its a very high risk, very high reward ambition. No one has been able to solve the design yet.
That Elon Musk isn't interested says it all.

1653153809953.png

Actually there are "fusion reactors" under development in France, Germany and Japan.
Its a very high risk, very high reward ambition. No one has been able to solve the design yet.
That Elon Musk isn't interested says it all.

View attachment 647750
"Under development" for the last 30 years with no one yet being able to produce one.

As you say it's risky as hell, such a reactor turns quickly into a nuclear bomb should everything not be absolutely perfect.

Actually some Russians in the Kremlin are looking smarter than Putin...
I imagine a whole lot of Russians want it ended and wish it had never taken place.

Upwards of 30,000 dead young men and the loss of 40% of their total combat capacity for what?

Russia won't be able to recover economically or militarily for at least a decade and probably closer to two.

I would not be at all surprised to see his fellow oligarchs orchestrate his assassinations because they are losing hundreds of billions of dollars a month as this thing drags out.

"Under development" for the last 30 years with no one yet being able to produce one.
As you say it's risky as hell, such a reactor turns quickly into a nuclear bomb should everything not be absolutely perfect.
Actually there is zero risk of radioactivity. Fusion is just very hot gas contained in a steel doughnut.
If the hot gas leaks out, no big deal.

I imagine a whole lot of Russians want it ended and wish it had never taken place.
Upwards of 30,000 dead young men and the loss of 40% of their total combat capacity for what?
Russia won't be able to recover economically or militarily for at least a decade and probably closer to two.
I would not be at all surprised to see his fellow oligarchs orchestrate his assassinations because they are losing hundreds of billions of dollars a month as this thing drags out.
You would think so, but apparently the little KGB dictator knows how to pick body guards.

It's about time the EU wakes up and develop their own more reliable and cheaper fuel sources, but they can't completely wean themselves of Russian gas either.

Siberia has been part of Russia for Centuries.

Yea sure. You can all power your shitbox hatchbacks with snow.

Is there a magic bullet? Hydrogen?

Will Germany go back to nuclear power?

Democrats have been blocking the building of new LNG gas plants on the east coast for more than a decade which would have largely prevented the current crisis and would have certainly put the US in it's strongest position in history as an exporter of LNG had they been built.

Instead they chose to create those jobs overseas for the workers of other countries.

Forum List

Back