EU Set to Monitor “Intolerant” Citizens

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
EU Proposal to Monitor "Intolerant" Citizens :: Gatestone Institute

The ECTR -- which describes itself as a "tolerance watchdog" that "prepares practical recommendations to governments and international organizations on improving interreligious and interethnic relations on the continent" -- includes on its board more than a dozen prominent European politicians, including former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar.

Liberal Paradise!

EU Proposal to Monitor "Intolerant" Citizens :: Gatestone Institute

The ECTR -- which describes itself as a "tolerance watchdog" that "prepares practical recommendations to governments and international organizations on improving interreligious and interethnic relations on the continent" -- includes on its board more than a dozen prominent European politicians, including former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar.

Liberal Paradise!

Can you quote the actual section of the proposal which proposes to monitor intolerant citizens, please?

Here is the proposal:http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetd...ework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Here is the part about a "National Tolerance Monitoring Commission":

Establish a National Tolerance Monitoring Commission as an independent body – composed of eminent persons from outside the civil service – vested with the authority to promote tolerance. The Commission will be empowered to:
(i) Issue general guidelines and specific recommendations for action.
(ii) Express views regarding the degree to which this Statute is implemented in practice.
(iii) Disseminate such guidelines, recommendations and views through the media and otherwise.
(iv) Foster international cooperation with similar bodies in other States.

Explanatory Notes:
(i) The thrust of paragraphs (b) and (c) is the existence of two national bodies entrusted with the implementation of the present Statute. The first body (referred to in paragraph (b)) is a governmental department. The second body (established under paragraph (c)) is external to the Government, acting independently (not unlike a special Ombudsman).
(ii) The independent Commission will be empowered to express its views regarding implementation of the Statute by all concerned. Implementation in this context includes (but is not limited to) the imposition of penal sanctions, education and media coverage.
(iii) The independent Commission will also be empowered to organize national or international conferences, workshop0s, seminars, etc.

I don't see anything about spying on bigots.

There is no need to promote or monitor "tolerance" if you leave people the fuck alone and let them decide for themselves with whom they wish to associate.

Um...hello?

Go to the actual source. Read the part that says they will be monitoring intolerant people. Then come back here and show us where that is. Quote the actual part that says they will be monitoring intolerant people.

Don't take the word of some rag none of you have ever heard of. Did you notice they did not quote the part about monitoring intolerant people? That's because it isn't there!

Don't be so fucking credulous.

Last edited:
nothing new under the sun.

the variations of pravda departments are totally consistent with the control by the gubmint all this EU bullshit is all about

No surprise at all.

I'm sure the first citizens they'll investigate are those who want to chop the heads off of people who disagree with their religion.

:rolleyes:

You beat me to it... was going to say I wonder if they'll consider two machete wielding muslims hacking and stabbing a British soldier to death in the middle of the street as intolerant?

Um...hello?

Go to the actual source. Read the part that says they will be monitoring intolerant people. Then come back here and show us where that is. Quote the actual part that says they will be monitoring intolerant people.

Don't take the word of some rag none of you have ever heard of. Did you notice they did not quote the part about monitoring intolerant people? That's because it isn't there!

There are places throughout the world that will prosecute individuals for "hate speech", ranging from bigotry to "holocaust denial".

No surprise at all.

I'm sure the first citizens they'll investigate are those who want to chop the heads off of people who disagree with their religion.

:rolleyes:

You beat me to it... was going to say I wonder if they'll consider two machete wielding muslims hacking and stabbing a British soldier to death in the middle of the street as intolerant?

They can't be intolerant if they have been "oppressed". Just ask Eric "The Monkey" Holder.

Um...hello?

There are places throughout the world that will prosecute individuals for "hate speech", ranging from bigotry to "holocaust denial".

Which has nothing to do with the claim that the European governments are going to start spying on bigots.

Forum List

Back