Europe MUST learn to be multicult!

O.R.I.O.N

Rookie
Jan 31, 2014
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ]Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies - YouTube[/ame]

You heard it first folks...

The woman is delusional. She thinks that jews are going to lead the countries of Western Europe to the paradise of multiculturalism.

In using the word, "delusional," I fear I am being too kind. She is a fucking nut-case.

What is going to drive the changing culture in Europe is the simple economic fact that those countries will be required to import workers from other parts of the world (and Eastern Europe), in order to do the work and pay the taxes to keep the Western European nations afloat, and to pay for the retirements of the now-retiring generation. As has been documented in many places, none of those countries are having enough babies to re-populate with native peoples.

The jews - an infinitesimal portion of the population which few natives even care enough to "hate" - will be nothing more than a footnote in this transition.

The way the poster's conveyed their OP is one of the main reasons I no longer visit Stormfront, which is where I first saw the video featuring Barbara Spectre, whose non-denominational academic institute, Paideia, seems to be little more than an institute promoting and providing "Jewish studies"; funded by the E.U. Personally, I think this little Jewess has let her rather inflated position get the better of her judgement when linking her wishes to Jewry as a whole.

As I'm sure many of you are already aware (especially on the right), but are too frightened to admit, Stormfront is largely populated by slack-jawed yokels who firmly believe that Jews can influence the phases of the Moon, and then procede to blame them for everything. True, I'm wary of the Jews and the actions they take to further the interests of their tribe, but I can't for the life of me understand how they could possibly benefit from flooding a continent with followers of a religion that is intrinsically linked to promoting and acting on anti-Semitism. It makes no sense. I could be swayed into considering that scenario in the event of Jews leaving Europe en-masse, but as it currently stand, there is no mass Aliyah being made, nor are there large numbers of Jews heading for N. America.

• Banned
Jews ultimate goal is the elimination and destruction of the white race. How else to do that better than to help flood the European continent with non Europeans.Its catching up with them though. Diversity is coming to Israel just as fast.

Forum List

Back