Eva Bartlett: Human Rights and Justice in Gaza

Israel targeting unarmed civilians and other war crimes.

Did you read the comments, shows were the sympathy is

PA blamed Hamas for extending the war knowing it would cause many civilian deaths something Hamas wanted as it has no problem killing its own people

Perhaps the government and people of Gaza should lay down their arms and rockets and declare their intention to be a peaceful neighbor. That would put world pressure on Isreal to reciprocate with an opening of the blockade and an end to incursions. Pitching what is happening in Gaza as all the fault of one side does nothing

PA blamed Hamas for extending the war knowing it would cause many civilian deaths something Hamas wanted as it has no problem killing its own people

Perhaps the government and people of Gaza should lay down their arms and rockets and declare their intention to be a peaceful neighbor. That would put world pressure on Isreal to reciprocate with an opening of the blockade and an end to incursions. Pitching what is happening in Gaza as all the fault of one side does nothing

they are attacking innocent people, watch the video.

While the internet can be a valuable source for research, it can also be a playground for failed journalists / self-titled "activists", conspiracy theorists, etc , as demonstrated by tinmores goofy videos.

While the internet can be a valuable source for research, it can also be a playground for failed journalists / self-titled "activists", conspiracy theorists, etc , as demonstrated by tinmores goofy videos.

Unbelievable to think this girl is lying. This is not a "goofy video". Cant stand to see what the people you worship are really like hey, or perhaps your one of them.

WRONG they are being a police force and stopping violence before it starts. If one person has a rock in their hand they are armed and so should be shot dead, then questions asked later.

Disgusting savages.

Yes muslims are, just look at what they are doing in every nation they are infesting. Only muslims would gang rape a 3 year old boy because they koran tells them to

Where and when did that incident take place? And don't forget the 65 Christians who were massacred on Easter Sunday, in Pakistan, by Muslims. It is the Muslims who are disgusting savages throughout the world, not the Jews.

Unbelievable to think this girl is lying. This is not a "goofy video". Cant stand to see what the people you worship are really like hey, or perhaps your one of them.

And when you look you see that the real culprits are the muslims and that they will always get idiots to protect them, right up until the idiots realise they have been used. Of course she is lying she is reading from a pallywood script, that we have heard hundreds of times before.

Why is it unbelievable to think this girl is lying? Why should anyone blindly accept the contents of a YouTube video as literal fact?

If you had bothered to do a bit of research on the woman, you would have found that she's a self-titled " activist" whos writing appear within only a few of the far left internet tabloids.

"Activists" usually pre-announce an agenda they hope to press and the video depicts that.

Here's a thought; why don't you give a critique of the videos she was using as part of the canned presentation she made and give us specific detail regarding the footage that was edited out of her presentation?

P F Tinmore

I'm not going to watch the whole video (an hour and a half?!) Can you please either find shorter videos or at the very least summarize your main points in the text of your post?

But I did watch a few five minute sections and here is the point which immediately struck me -- she is very clearly describing the difficulties of trying to live in a warzone but she is assigning responsibility to the wrong people and thus entrenching within the Gazan people the idea that Israel is evil and thus needs to be fought and defeated. Instead she should be expending her energy teaching the Gazans how to be peaceful neighbors and how to get along with Israel.

I watched the whole thing and she speaks the truth about Israel. They terrorize the fishermen, uproot their trees right before harvest, turn off their electricity, damaged their power and sewer plant ON PURPOSE, and its the Israelites that are the worst terrorists. They kick Palestinians out of their homes in the W. Bank and house non jewish Indians from India who are converted into "jews". Once again proving Jew is not a race.

I watched the whole thing and she speaks the truth about Israel. They terrorize the fishermen, uproot their trees right before harvest, turn off their electricity, damaged their power and sewer plant ON PURPOSE, and its the Israelites that are the worst terrorists. They kick Palestinians out of their homes in the W. Bank and house non jewish Indians from India who are converted into "jews". Once again proving Jew is not a race.

Again, assigning responsibility to the wrong people.

War is a bitch. If the Gazan people don't like the consequences of their government's belligerent, violent actions -- they should change their government.

Unfortunately, people like Eva Bartlett and many on this board, support the "resistance" (belligerent violence) instead of encouraging and supporting peaceful neighborliness -- entrenching the need for violence rather than the need for peace.

BS the terrorists are hiding behind woman and children with the sole intention of creating as many civilian casualties as possible.

The only war crime I see is the Arab Muslims hiding behind the skirts of their own families.

P F Tinmore

I'm not going to watch the whole video (an hour and a half?!) Can you please either find shorter videos or at the very least summarize your main points in the text of your post?

But I did watch a few five minute sections and here is the point which immediately struck me -- she is very clearly describing the difficulties of trying to live in a warzone but she is assigning responsibility to the wrong people and thus entrenching within the Gazan people the idea that Israel is evil and thus needs to be fought and defeated. Instead she should be expending her energy teaching the Gazans how to be peaceful neighbors and how to get along with Israel.

This is his typical M.O. so he can say "but you did not watch the video so how can you comment" I go to the page the video is on and see who produced it, then reply with usual islamonazi pallywood propaganda lies when it comes back as being islamonazi pallywood propagands.

Fish outside of your area and you will be forced back
Many cases proven to be islamonazi attacks to blame the Jews
Non payment of bills, and mostly it is the P.A. that turns of the power
Targeting illegal rocket launchers that should not be near these places
Never their homes until 1949 when they stole them from the Jews and evicted them
Same DNA as the Jews from Palestine around at the time of Christ and mo'mad.

One of the sections I watched was about Israel's alleged destruction of 306 wells in Gaza. I don't like watching the videos, but I have no trouble at all doing research and I already know quite a bit about some aspects of the conflict from prior discussions and research.

First of all, the reports of destruction of these wells all seem to stem from a single source. That always makes me suspicious. But I am aware of instances where Israel has destroyed wells, so I'm not going to argue too much about that aspect of it.

The key question is why Israel is destroying wells. The Eva Bartlett's of the world insist that it is due to some nefarious intent to make Gazans suffer, without researching and understanding the water shortage in Gaza.

The Coastal Aquifer is no longer functioning. It is so depleted and contaminated that it no longer can provide potable drinking water. It MAY be so damaged that it will never be able to recover and the resource is no longer available. Pirate wells -- wells dug without permission and without controls -- contribute to the depletion of the resource. In order to preserve the Coastal aquifer two things must happen. 1. It must be allowed to recover by reducing or eliminating any draw from it. 2. It must be kept from being contaminated with untreated sewage.

Here's the big question for those who support the Eva Bartlett's of the world who use appeals to emotion to garner sympathy for the Gazans: Whose responsibility is it to ensure the viability of the water resources in Gaza?

One of the sections I watched was about Israel's alleged destruction of 306 wells in Gaza. I don't like watching the videos, but I have no trouble at all doing research and I already know quite a bit about some aspects of the conflict from prior discussions and research.

First of all, the reports of destruction of these wells all seem to stem from a single source. That always makes me suspicious. But I am aware of instances where Israel has destroyed wells, so I'm not going to argue too much about that aspect of it.

The key question is why Israel is destroying wells. The Eva Bartlett's of the world insist that it is due to some nefarious intent to make Gazans suffer, without researching and understanding the water shortage in Gaza.

The Coastal Aquifer is no longer functioning. It is so depleted and contaminated that it no longer can provide potable drinking water. It MAY be so damaged that it will never be able to recover and the resource is no longer available. Pirate wells -- wells dug without permission and without controls -- contribute to the depletion of the resource. In order to preserve the Coastal aquifer two things must happen. 1. It must be allowed to recover by reducing or eliminating any draw from it. 2. It must be kept from being contaminated with untreated sewage.

Here's the big question for those who support the Eva Bartlett's of the world who use appeals to emotion to garner sympathy for the Gazans: Whose responsibility is it to ensure the viability of the water resources in Gaza?
Good question, thanks. The occupying power has the ultimate responsibility for the safety and health of the occupied people.

The major problem is that Israel has destroyed water treatment plants and will not allow their reconstruction.

Also, the minister of agriculture is pushing for the use of "rain fed" crops (crops more indigenous to the area) that need little or no irrigation.

Good question, thanks. The occupying power has the ultimate responsibility for the safety and health of the occupied people.

The major problem is that Israel has destroyed water treatment plants and will not allow their reconstruction.

Also, the minister of agriculture is pushing for the use of "rain fed" crops (crops more indigenous to the area) that need little or no irrigation.

And when the occupied people steal the pipes to make into weapons what then, who should replace the stolen parts.

WRONG it is hamas that refuses to accept neoprene pipes to repair the water and sewage treatment instalations. They complained to the UN that the plastic pipes were no good as they could not be used for other purposes. So once again you spread islamonazi propaganda LIES rather than look at the truth.

A very fair comment and what the Palestinians should be looking at, along with using waste water to irrigate the fields

Forum List

Back