Even anti govt crazies shut up and sit down

You may or may not be a volunteer AAA emergency road man
One things sure - your extreme social Darwanism is sickening. You want to see millions dead so your pristine ways could be more universally recognized as superior?
That's no joke!
I'm sure you have some good qualities.
Even Hitler treated his dogs well.
But your as rotten in your politics as the most demented mass murderers could be.
You need help, badly!
Truly wishing people that don't agree with you death is not politics - it's a form of mental illness.

It's funny you bring up "social Darwinism"

One of the fundamentals of moonbatery is the rejection of God, and an adherence to the idea that humans evolved from apes, there is no "God", no morality, no afterlife and nothing better than government to guide society.

So instead of taking the next logical step and promoting the advancement of the species, you idiots pretend to care about the "weak", add whatever victim category you bed wetters "protect" in there. You seek to punish success, hurt the strong, and marginalize everyone who thinks for themselves.

You've done nothing but embolden people who aren't willing to do shit to save their own lives except vote and riot when their team wins or loses a superbowl. You cry when sick criminals are sent to prison, and demand people who kill demented violent criminals in self defense are prosecuted. You embrace every sort of perversion known to man, as long as it's trendy anyway, and hold people who value tradition and virtue in contempt.

Yeah, Darwin would be so proud his theories were pushed by idiots like you, who've done nothing but fuck up our society. I'm supposed to say nice things about you assholes? I shouldn't be happy you're aborting yourselves? You can always have a retroactive self abortion BTW bed wetter.

It will save us a few bucks in the benefits you absorb.

And another thing asshole, don't bloviate to me about morals, ethics, virtues, or any other qualities.

Don't even try to smugly sit there and pretend the drunk rants of some obscure asshole on an internet message board could even be measured to the violent acts douchebags like you have commited. I've never thrown shit through windows, shit on cop cars, verbally harassed teenage children of political hacks, blown shit up or burned down private property.

Those are just some of the many recorded acts of leftist scum sucking parasites like you, and I'll be happy to list some if you're dumb enough to challenge me.

Of course the opposition to the original Sandy Relief package couldn't possibly be because the left loaded it with favors pork and out right theft. Nope that couldn't be it at all.

Of course the opposition to the original Sandy Relief package couldn't possibly be because the left loaded it with favors pork and out right theft. Nope that couldn't be it at all.

How dare you even insinuate such a thing, all that extra spending would have provided relief for suffering lawyers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTrhQd9GHlE"]
watch
[/ame]

Not that this had anything to do with the above mentioned pork bill, but I find it funny none the less.

When the excrement hits the fan
one of the most basic definitions of the term “civilization”–as opposed to anarchy–is a society that simply recognizes we're all in this together and consequently builds publicly run institutions to honor that truism.

Though they refuse to publicly admit it, anti-government conservatives actually seem to realize this truism when they or their constituents are personally involved. Oklahoma provides an illustrative example.

In the wake of the tornado, you haven't seen Oklahoma's right-wing legislators making anti-“Big Government” arguments to deride the fact that their state receives more federal tax dollars than it contributes as of 2010, the most recent data available. Instead, you will likely–and rightly–see them lobbying to bring back disaster relief funds from Washington. Likewise, you haven't see Oklahoma's archconservative demagogues like Republican Sen. Tom Coburn saying government shouldn't help respond to the latest tornado. Instead, he's now insisting “there’s a legitimate role” for government to play.
After Oklahoma Disaster, Give Thanks for ?Big Government? - In These Times

Sometimes I wouldn't mind if a huge cataclysmic event like a meteor strike or a plague would come along.

Most parasites like you would die. The world will be better afterwards. The few of you insipid assholes left alive would find refugee among the conservatives you hate, because we have sense enough to store a little extra food and have guns to protect ourselves.

Then you might have an epiphany and realize we were the ones with the compassion in the first place. The fact that we've tolerated your existence this long should account for something, but alas it doesn't.

Sure would be nice if a large meteorite would hit the center of the fly over country of crackerstan. (formally known as the red states of jesusland):eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back