Even N. Korea sees through the Liar-in-Chief

I see youre siding with another communist regime pushing propaganda,,,
It's just a recognition that Trump lies all the time. If you want to obfuscate that fact by claiming I am "siding" with commies (a favorite ploy of the simple minded) you are welcome to do so.

But given all the lies Trump has told about N. Korea previously, and the sham summit he held that he lied about producing nothing, you might want to reconsider taking Trump's word for anything.
just the fact you use their propaganda is all I need to know about you,,,

North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that there was no letter addressed to Trump recently by “the supreme leadership,” a reference to Kim.

It said it would examine why the U.S. leadership released “the ungrounded story” to the media.
“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said.
.................................................................................................................................................
C'mon you Trumpette's. If Kim can recognize the transparent, self-serving behavior of the Orange Fraud surely you can too.
This may not be the best time to suggest you get a life, but get one anyway.

Last edited:
North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that there was no letter addressed to Trump recently by “the supreme leadership,” a reference to Kim.

It said it would examine why the U.S. leadership released “the ungrounded story” to the media.
“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said.
.................................................................................................................................................
C'mon you Trumpette's. If Kim can recognize the transparent, self-serving behavior of the Orange Fraud surely you can too.
Have they denuclearized yet?

The blob said they were.

1. “I just think that we are now we are going to start the process of denuclearization of North Korea, and I believe that he’s going back and will start it virtually immediately – and he’s already indicated that and you look at what he’s done.”

So you are officially taking the side of Lil' Kim, the deranged, ruthless fat lil' Communist dictator, and using North Korean propaganda to attack the President of the united States?!

ᐈ Laughing stock images, Royalty Free laughing pictures ...

This may not be the best time to suggest you get a life, but get one anyway.
so you cant refute my comment and choose to go with personal attacks,,,

isnt that a form of fascism?? I think it is,,,
Sorry. I don't know how you got in there. It was meant for the idiot OP. Fixed it.

A June 13, 2018 article? That's your facts? I wonder what the climate was between the two countries at the time?
idiot
It followed the ineffectual summit Trump erroneously claimed was a success in order to dupe The Following.

He proclaimed N. Korea wasn't a nuclear threat any longer only to be humiliated when Kim continued to develop their nuclear program. Leaving Trumpette's drooling down their stupid chins.
Link he claimed NK not a nuclear threat.

Wow, you too easily sucked up the NK claims, the article does NOT prove anything either way.
I appreciate your honesty in admitting you can't trust what Trump says. It's a start.

You didn't address this part,

Wow, you too easily sucked up the NK claims

How come?

Meanwhile YOUR article doesn't back anything at all, yet YOU sucked it up. I was being honest on the lack of evidence, while you make clear you believed it, despite ZERO evidence.

Your headline makes clear you believed the evidence free propaganda article.

Where is the evidence, child?

It was YOU who isn't honest in your never ending attack on the President, even siding with a known commie chronic liar.

It's just a recognition that Trump lies all the time. If you want to obfuscate that fact by claiming I am "siding" with commies (a favorite ploy of the simple minded) you are welcome to do so.

But given all the lies Trump has told about N. Korea previously, and the sham summit he held that he lied about producing nothing, you might want to reconsider taking Trump's word for anything.

Fucking traitor. Best stimulus would be to send you traitors to Wuhan of to North Korea

Wow, you too easily sucked up the NK claims, the article does NOT prove anything either way.
I appreciate your honesty in admitting you can't trust what Trump says. It's a start.

How come?

Meanwhile YOUR article doesn't back anything at all, yet YOU sucked it up. I was being honest on the lack of evidence, while you make clear you believed it, despite ZERO evidence.

It was YOU who isn't honest in your never ending attack on the President, even siding with a known commie chronic liar.
I'm sorry if pointing out N. Korea's insightful announcement calling out Trump for the self-serving fraud he is upset you. Perhaps you should direct your anger at him for duping you...............or yourself for being so gullible.

How come?

I'm sorry if pointing out N. Korea's insightful announcement calling out Trump for the self-serving fraud he is upset you. Perhaps you should direct your anger at him for duping you...............or yourself for being so gullible.

So you can't back up your headline claim over an unseen note, how unsurprising it is.

It is clear you are full of dishonest bullcrap.

How come?

its OK if you dont believe trump,,,
but to believe NK and the little fat man just proves your intentions are not pure or honest,,,

Pussygrabber is the butt of every joke in the world, remember when boris johnson, justin trudeau, and macron were laughing their asses off on trump?

Pussygrabber is the butt of every joke in the world, remember when boris johnson, justin trudeau, and macron were laughing their asses off on trump?

Oh here is another leftist who sucks up a commie claim without evidence.

You are a gullible little boy.

just the fact you use their propaganda is all I need to know about you,,,
How do you know they are the ones who are propagandizing?

Besides, this....................“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said."

........is true no matter if the note was sent or not. If Trump wants to put the matter to rest all he has to do is produce the note. What do you want to bet he doesn't?

Forum List

Back