Even Sully a real hero knows

An honorable man has a difference of opinion that hold. Nothing more.

This does say something about you though... It's really not that hard to think for yourself if you actually TRY. But first... You do have to TRY. Why in the world does the left think most of us give two shits about what someone else thinks?
Ever go to school ? Read books ? You don't think your thinking process is guided by what you read and hear? And seems to me you give 2 shits about what the imbecile in the WH says Guess that makes you one too
Reading books and active experience should be enough. The active experience is a little different though then theories. Sully dealt with machines. Dealing with people can be different.
Bravery and ability go deep into ones being Just in passing would you rather have sully watching your back ,or Trump ?
In politics.. Trump. Flying a plane.. Sully. Being brave may not be in everything you do.

Capt. 'Sully' Sullenberger slams reported Trump comments on ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 515247-cap...

1 day ago - Retired airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger on Friday ... author said in his Twitter thread this week that, in his view, Trump has failed to ...
Miracle on the Hudson pilot 'Sully' Sullenberger blasts Trump ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/09/05 › politics › sully-sullenberge...

21 hours ago - The pilot vaunted for his grace under pressure as he landed an airliner in the Hudson River called President Donald Trump "completely unfit"
Now wait a minute!
It's been a minute and I still don't give a shit.

Sullenberger is (was) a pretty smart pilot. I can't believe he isn't smart enough to see through the left wing lies printed in the Atlantic.

Still in the Denial stage I see...

Next stage is "it might be true but it doesn't matter...."

Yea we tend to pretty much call bullshit on 2 year old accusations from anon sources from a magazine that gave Biden a million dollars.

You definitely got the wrong guy I do want a president One who protects America not our enemy Putin and I have no need for daddy Trump He reminds me of Ming the Merciless
Why? Why does he remind you of Ming the Merciless?
The Emperor Ming quotes
View Quote
I'd much rather see you on my side, than scattered into... atoms.
View Quote
Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.
View Quote
Are your men on the right pills? [to Klytus, as Flash successfully battles palace guards]
View Quote
[from the trailer] Pathetic earthlings... who can save you now?

1 day ago - Retired airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger on Friday ... author said in his Twitter thread this week that, in his view, Trump has failed to ...

21 hours ago - The pilot vaunted for his grace under pressure as he landed an airliner in the Hudson River called President Donald Trump "completely unfit"
Now wait a minute!
Even if you had one you wouldn't give it

You definitely got the wrong guy I do want a president One who protects America not our enemy Putin and I have no need for daddy Trump He reminds me of Ming the Merciless
Why? Why does he remind you of Ming the Merciless?
The Emperor Ming quotes
View Quote
I'd much rather see you on my side, than scattered into... atoms.
View Quote
Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.
View Quote
Are your men on the right pills? [to Klytus, as Flash successfully battles palace guards]
View Quote
[from the trailer] Pathetic earthlings... who can save you now?
*blink*blink*

I think I know why you choose to showcase other people's opinions.

you will soon hear from pussygrabber calling Sully a "loser and sucker" who lost a plane just for saving 155 lives..

1599426745169.png

Now wait a minute!
You and your fellow Mentally Ill are posting like you have the runs because you know Trump's going to win.
I'm just having a good time.

So tell us how many people you convinced to not vote for Trump...other than your pet dog.

Who?

You keep sinking lower and lower. Can we have actual news here please? You know, the never ending barrage of the great things Trump has accomplished. Exactly the opposite of what someone said about president Trump in twitter. I can assure you, no one gives a shit.

Now wait a minute!
You and your fellow Mentally Ill are posting like you have the runs because you know Trump's going to win.

So tell us how many people you convinced to not vote for Trump...other than your pet dog.
This just gets me by Most of the time I look at stock markets I 'm not trying to get anyone to change their vote Just like to let you know how destructive you repubs are

Who?

You keep sinking lower and lower. Can we have actual news here please? You know, the never ending barrage of the great things Trump has accomplished. Exactly the opposite of what someone said about president Trump in twitter. I can assure you, no one gives a shit.
Cohen his lawyer knows trump thinks he's above the law There was a time folks thought Cohen was FOS but LO and Behold trump is exactly what Cohen said of him

This just gets me by Most of the time I look at stock markets
That's a lie. You are a liar. I just want you to know that most people very likely know that, but just don't say it. I will.

Now wait a minute!

This just gets me by Most of the time I look at stock markets I 'm not trying to get anyone to change their vote Just like to let you know how destructive you repubs are
I voted for Obama both times.
I will never again vote a Globalist into the Oval Office.

Now wait a minute!

And thanks for admitting you're a Portfolio voter...so go fuck off.

Now wait a minute!

who gives a fuck bout who you vote for, fact is pussygrabber is a scumbag, and his followers are poorly educated cult slaves...

Now wait a minute!

who gives a fuck bout who you vote for, fact is pussygrabber is a scumbag, and his followers are poorly educated cult slaves...

Yea but he's OUR scumbag! And we'd rather a scumbag who touches women who are of legal age.

Scumbag 2020!

Last edited:

Now wait a minute!

I presume you have an impressive resume?

Forum List

Back