See Even Saudi Arabia is cracking down on corruption, this should be a global intolerance.
Saudis are carrying out sweeping anti-corruption reforms targeting senior royals and their business associates, who have long been seen as operating above the law.
Even the richest most invested one who does philanthropy, showing nobody no matter position and prestige is above the law......why can't we follow suit and lock up crooked Hillary & all those in the DNC who took money selling out our national security, and all the other crimes commited like obstruction and tampering, spying, hiding and destroying subpoenaed evidence, abuse of power, lying under oath, paying off witnesses, possibly killing off witnesses, conspiring with foreign agents, collusion with many foreign gov't officials to manipulate an election, leaking of classified info, conspiring to overthrow the gov't with a soft coup, insighting violence and riots and causing grave damage and costs to many regions because of those subversive acts. Covering up crimes of foreign agents and paying them off while risking our classified data. Kickbacks, money laundering and the list goes on and on.

Trump family and his administration sold us to Russia, we can go there as well!

Your evidence of this needs to be turned over to Meuller. I hear he had a nothing burger for dinner.

Don't worry Trump steaks are coming!

Remember, you are what you eat!

See Even Saudi Arabia is cracking down on corruption, this should be a global intolerance.
Saudis are carrying out sweeping anti-corruption reforms targeting senior royals and their business associates, who have long been seen as operating above the law.
Even the richest most invested one who does philanthropy, showing nobody no matter position and prestige is above the law......why can't we follow suit and lock up crooked Hillary & all those in the DNC who took money selling out our national security, and all the other crimes commited like obstruction and tampering, spying, hiding and destroying subpoenaed evidence, abuse of power, lying under oath, paying off witnesses, possibly killing off witnesses, conspiring with foreign agents, collusion with many foreign gov't officials to manipulate an election, leaking of classified info, conspiring to overthrow the gov't with a soft coup, insighting violence and riots and causing grave damage and costs to many regions because of those subversive acts. Covering up crimes of foreign agents and paying them off while risking our classified data. Kickbacks, money laundering and the list goes on and on.

Your evidence of this needs to be turned over to Meuller. I hear he had a nothing burger for dinner.

Wow, that was awesome!

Wow, that was awesome!

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Be sure to generously tip your tip your wait staff!

Wow, that was awesome!

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Be sure to generously tip your tip your wait staff!

Now that's a nothing burger. Keep up the good work!

Wow, that was awesome!

I have yet to see you post anything of importance and you have 801 posts. That has to be close to a record for futility!

Wow, that was awesome!

I have yet to see you post anything of importance and you have 801 posts. That has to be close to a record for futility!
You have got almost 11,000. I have some catching up to do!

Wow, that was awesome!

Wow, that was awesome!

I have 11,000 posts with a rating of almost +6000. That means I post good information. My thanks are running well ahead of yours. Do try harder!

Unfortunately, your blind partisan assholes (liberals) you hang with will not be happy.

Wow, that was awesome!

Wow, that was awesome!

I have 11,000 posts with a rating of almost +6000. That means I post good information. My thanks are running well ahead of yours. Do try harder!

Unfortunately, your blind partisan assholes (liberals) you hang with will not be happy.

Shows you know nothing I am not a liberal, and if you voted for Trump you voted for a limousine liberal congratulations!

The U.S. is one of the least corrupt nations in the world

Saudi is as corrupt as they come as leaders steal billions from the economy

So you admit they are better at it.

The Dems can't even balance the DNC budget or run their DNC let alone our country. You really expect them to be good at embezzling money when they mess up everything they do?
View attachment 158756

I think that corruption is more SPRITUALLY acceptable in
arab lands. People expect their rulers to be obscenely
wealthy.

It's sort of like Pablo Escobar in Mexico, if you buy the desperate people living in trash dumps their homes or jobs, they become loyal family & friends for life no matter what you do corruption wise to finance it. These days of lost morals, looking the other way masked as social activism must stop. But one can study what Escobar did in Mexico to what Clinton does in using the division of classes as shielding for all kinds of corruption schemes, except she gives them nothing, except the same trap.

Pablo Escobar was NOT a Mexican. He was Columbian. What does that say about your opinions?
I was talking about the Bario he utilized.
His mansion was in Mexico.
He used the poor, & the drug cartel to this day come into the US to use and abuse the
poor and the liberal party does the same through both policy allowing cartels free reign, pandering, and propaganda.

The U.S. is one of the least corrupt nations in the world

Saudi is as corrupt as they come as leaders steal billions from the economy

The Dems can't even balance the DNC budget or run their DNC let alone our country. You really expect them to be good at embezzling money when they mess up everything they do?
View attachment 158756

wealthy.

It's sort of like Pablo Escobar in Mexico, if you buy the desperate people living in trash dumps their homes or jobs, they become loyal family & friends for life no matter what you do corruption wise to finance it. These days of lost morals, looking the other way masked as social activism must stop. But one can study what Escobar did in Mexico to what Clinton does in using the division of classes as shielding for all kinds of corruption schemes, except she gives them nothing, except the same trap.

Pablo Escobar was NOT a Mexican. He was Columbian. What does that say about your opinions?
He used the poor, & the drug cartel to this day come into the US to use and abuse the
poor and the liberal party does the same through both policy allowing cartels free reign, pandering, and propaganda.

You are confused. Perhaps a different drug lord like El Chapo is stuck in your head. Escobar was head of the Medellin Cartel in COLUMBIA!

He owned a mansion in Miami Beach.

Shows you know nothing I am not a liberal, and if you voted for Trump you voted for a limousine liberal congratulations!

I suppose you have evidence to the contrary. No? Typical of your posts. All talk. No substance.

Yeah that narrative died twice.
Once when he did the opposite what Putin would want and Dems wanted to see to further back their paranoid conspiracy rant.
Second time you missed it when tabloid news avpided talking about it...that being the time everyone pushed the Kushner meeting as problematic yet ignoring the fact the info to be given was supposed to be about PUTIN HELPING HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN. Ironically now getting dirt on your opponent from foreign sources like Former Brittish Spy using Russia sources is considered normal procedure according to Hillary, Drms and Liberal media, yet it was a problem when they thought Kushner was gonna do it. Go figure, rules and standards keep changing when you are full of ****.

Last edited:
Dems corrupt ? Lol! You do know that trunps team is the one under investigation right now ?
You do realize the indictment is of prior years over tax fraud (hiding money in foreign banks) and is being questioned on issues where Manifort being an American lobbyist has worked for and with both parties.... Manafort is being questioned on working as an adviser on the "DEMOCRATIC" Ukrainian presidential campaign. AND- The Ukrainian connection ties Podesta and Hillary, but not Trump.
BUT WAIT A SECOND!
IF Manafort is doing something wrong there, then

Jeremy Bird, the architect of the grass-roots and online organizing efforts that powered President Obama’s presidential campaigns from Chicago, was guilty in the same manner in advising a similar operation in Tel Aviv. But this time it is focused on ousting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.
His consulting work for the group V15 — an independent Israeli organization that does not support specific candidates but is campaigning to replace Israel’s current government=Obama and his aide involved in ousting gov'ts elect and parties,not just our own but Israel's too. Obama is guilty of manipulating foreign elections.
WHERE IS HIS INVESTIGATION?

In a turn of events,
The Podesta group is under investigation now. If Flynn is brought up on charges just remember it was Obama who gave him his clearance and was his boss and this too is before and outside the team having nothing to do with the campaign, hence why they said, this has nothing to do with collusion.

Enjoy the boomerang, weave & duck all you want but it's gonna take everyone out who threw it. :)

It was also Obama who FIRED Flynn’s ass and advised Donald Trump against hiring him. Advice Trump ignored.

You’re ignoring Papadopoulos who was also indicted and his charges stem directly from working with the Russians.

Then there’s Sessions who settled a money laundering case against a Russian olligarch for 2 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. His lawyer was the woman Junior met with in New York.

That’s after lying about meeting with the Russian Ambassador - twice.

Dems corrupt ? Lol! You do know that trunps team is the one under investigation right now ?
You do realize the indictment is of prior years over tax fraud (hiding money in foreign banks) and is being questioned on issues where Manifort being an American lobbyist has worked for and with both parties.... Manafort is being questioned on working as an adviser on the "DEMOCRATIC" Ukrainian presidential campaign. AND- The Ukrainian connection ties Podesta and Hillary, but not Trump.
BUT WAIT A SECOND!

Jeremy Bird, the architect of the grass-roots and online organizing efforts that powered President Obama’s presidential campaigns from Chicago, was guilty in the same manner in advising a similar operation in Tel Aviv. But this time it is focused on ousting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.
His consulting work for the group V15 — an independent Israeli organization that does not support specific candidates but is campaigning to replace Israel’s current government=Obama and his aide involved in ousting gov'ts elect and parties,not just our own but Israel's too. Obama is guilty of manipulating foreign elections.

In a turn of events,
The Podesta group is under investigation now. If Flynn is brought up on charges just remember it was Obama who gave him his clearance and was his boss and this too is before and outside the team having nothing to do with the campaign, hence why they said, this has nothing to do with collusion.

Enjoy the boomerang, weave & duck all you want but it's gonna take everyone out who threw it. :)

It was also Obama who FIRED Flynn’s ass and advised Donald Trump against hiring him. Advice Trump ignored.

You’re ignoring Papadopoulos who was also indicted and his charges stem directly from working with the Russians.

Then there’s Sessions who settled a money laundering case against a Russian olligarch for 2 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. His lawyer was the woman Junior met with in New York.

Papadopoulos was indicted and pleaded guilty to lying because he got a date wrong. This kid is so low on the totem pole he has to reach up to tie his shoelaces!

I suppose you have evidence to the contrary. No? Typical of your posts. All talk. No substance.

Pretty sure the special council will put a bow around it!

View attachment 158756

wealthy.

You are confused. Perhaps a different drug lord like El Chapo is stuck in your head. Escobar was head of the Medellin Cartel in COLUMBIA!

He owned a mansion in Miami Beach.
You are right, I thought the Barrio was in Mexico, it was in Medellin in Columbia.
But the Example analogy is still meant to be about how ESCOBAR operated feeding off the poor.

My advice to foreigners: Pay no mind to President Trump. He rambles and brags and says nothing of importance. Pay attention to Mattis and Tillerson. They are the real co-presidents. Trump is just the opposition party.

I doubt it, because it is a special counsel!

The first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging!

I doubt it, because it is a special counsel!

The first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging!

Spelling that's what you bring, nice cheeser!

BUT WAIT A SECOND!

In a turn of events,

Actually Flynn, Sessions incident and the Kushner incident ignoring the banker all become problematic to the investigation of OBAMA and Susan Rice because they show a pattern of using the Russian ambassador to set it up so they can spy on election opponents.
1) Sessions (Obama ordered & set up his meeting using the Russian)
2)Flynn was used to spy on Trump Towers
3)THe same Ambassador who met with Obama at least 22 times according to WH logs, had set up Kushner's meeting with the banker which Kushner didn't take the bait.
All these incidents show a pattern of using a Russian (foreign agent) as a covert agent to excuse illegal surveillance of political opponents during an election.
Therefore, the only evidence of collusion with Russia to manipulate an election is the Obama administration for the DNC.

Russia's ambassador Sergey Kislyak appeared 22 times on former President Obamas visitors log, if Mueller was legitimately doing an investigation he would have phone logs as well to connect the dots to using Russia's ambassador
Sergey Kislyak as his own personal covert agent. Which might be what that Russian lawyer's info would have been about, regarding PUTIN Helping Hillary's campaign.
BYTHE WAY, we still have 0 emails submited by the Dems who also met with that same lawyer. Proving the investigation is not concerned with Russian meddling, it's a witch hunt intended as a soft coup that floundered badly and boomeranged back at the coup leaders.

Forum List

Back