Everybody here must agree with the facts…. Palestinians are second class citizens in the West Bank while Israeli Jewish settlers have more rights.

I’m asking folks what they think about Israel’s policies in the West Bank. Where there are 500,000 Jewish settlers and 2.5 million Palestinians. And in those areas the Jewish settlers can carry around machine guns but Palestinians are not allowed to have guns. And the Jewish settlers have better rights they have more roads to access for travel. That is a fact that is acknowledged by all sides just like we know 3+3 = 6 people can’t say 3+3 = 7.

I’m asking folks what they think about Israel’s policies. Do they support Israel’s policies in the West Bank ?

I understand some folks support Israel, and some of them agree with their policies in the West Bank, other people support Israel and disagree with their policies in the West Bank.
would the reason they are not allowed to carry guns be that everytime they do get them they kill jews??

see when you say the whole truth it makes more sense than your selective truth,,

there is no Hamas in the West Bank.
You sure don't know much about what you opine on.

OPERATING AREAS
Primarily in Gaza; also maintains a presence in the West Bank; Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon; and key regional capitals, such as Doha, Qatar, and Cairo, Egypt.

I’m asking you and others what do you think about Israel’s policies on the West Bank.
Like I said, what drove Israel to create these policies you seem concerned over.
Policies are usually results of some type of actions requiring a response.

You sure don't know much about what you opine on.

OPERATING AREAS
Primarily in Gaza; also maintains a presence in the West Bank; Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon; and key regional capitals, such as Doha, Qatar, and Cairo, Egypt.

Like I said, what drove Israel to create these policies you seem concerned over.
Policies are usually results of some type of actions requiring a response.
Hamas is a cop out ….Israelis settlers can be just as violent as Hamas Palestinians

Millions of Palestinians are secular or Christian or irreligious they don’t deserve the barbaric treatment they get from Jewish settlers….

Israeli policies are wholly different from that of the USA ..from immigration to civil rights ..we are free Israel is not. See the problem is honesty , Israeli gov is dishonest they claim to be a western democracy but are far from it …many Israelis and some Americans are open about supporting Jewish supremacy which is honest …other Israel supporters are wishful thinkers or are brainwashed into thinking Israel is like America.

It’s really important that fellow Americans understand that some of the most ferocious Palestinian resistance in the last 75 years came from Arab christians. … to my fellow Christians in America We must always keep this in mind.

I think America should have diplomatic relations with the Middle Eastern countries, including Israel…..but we can do what we can to try and make the world a better place.

It’s very important that we try and understand the situations of the world and look at both sides of the coin …. simply look at the fax.
You're not a Christian, you're a typical fascist democrat/rino! All Christians, the real ones, stand unambiguously with Israel and her Jewish population. You merely regurgitate the lies of the Islamists, and the children of Satan,(the fascist democrat party and its machine)!

Not one nation over there, wants anything to do with that troublesome Palestinian population, the vast majority of which had ample opportunity to coincide peacefully with the Israeli's, certainly the PA was more than willing to peacefully coexist, but they were tossed out by Hamas, who locks down the strip at gunpoint!

You are totally naive of who and what they are, they routinely murder innocent Palestinian children, routinely, in order to lay blame upon the Israeli's, and garner ignorant support from idiots such as yourself!

The Palestinians are murderous, criminal, thugs. Israel needs to eliminate the thugs to the last.

1699385670679.jpeg

On This Day...
Nov 07, 2016: Mosul, Iraq
A mass grave is discovered containing the bodies
of agricultural students executed by ISIS: 100 Killed
-

You people forget what Israel is dealing with. This is a religious war.

Hamas is a cop out ….Israelis settlers can be just as violent as Hamas Palestinians

Millions of Palestinians are secular or Christian or irreligious they don’t deserve the barbaric treatment they get from Jewish settlers….

Israeli policies are wholly different from that of the USA ..from immigration to civil rights ..we are free Israel is not. See the problem is honesty , Israeli gov is dishonest they claim to be a western democracy but are far from it …many Israelis and some Americans are open about supporting Jewish supremacy which is honest …other Israel supporters are wishful thinkers or are brainwashed into thinking Israel is like America.
No. They aren't secular or Christian or irreligious. They are Muslim and believe in the. Islamic commandment to kill Jews and infidels. They support hamas are part of hamas, or the sister group of believers, the Palestinian Authority.

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.
You make great points as usual, but you're speaking calmly into a monstrous wave of hate and ignorance and more hate.

You're not a Christian, you're a typical fascist democrat/rino! All Christians, the real ones, stand unambiguously with Israel and her Jewish population. You merely regurgitate the lies of the Islamists, and the children of Satan,(the fascist democrat party and its machine)!

Not one nation over there, wants anything to do with that troublesome Palestinian population, the vast majority of which had ample opportunity to coincide peacefully with the Israeli's, certainly the PA was more than willing to peacefully coexist, but they were tossed out by Hamas, who locks down the strip at gunpoint!

You are totally naive of who and what they are, they routinely murder innocent Palestinian children, routinely, in order to lay blame upon the Israeli's, and garner ignorant support from idiots such as yourself!
Some countries accept refugees. It’s very nice of them to do that. Other countries like Japan, take little to no refugees. Some Have a very strict immigration policy.

Ok it’s not incumbent upon a white country to accept white refugees all the time. What’s going on here. This is a matter of common sense. It’s not incumbent upon other Arab countries to accept refugees from Palestine unanimously. It’s not how the world works. It’s not how life works. Palestinians have been in the holy land for thousands of years. There was a Roman province called Palestine.

In the 20th century jews immigrated to what they called Palestine, not Israel.

It’s simply a matter of if you approve of Jewish supremacy in the West Bank. It’s an undeniable fact, the Jewish settlers have more rights compared to the Palestinians of the West Bank. It’s simply comes down to whether or not you agree with it. And some people support Israel, but disagree with that specific policy others supporters of Israel openly support jewish supremacy.

You might not know Palestinians I do and they are wonderful people one of my Palestinian friends is a member of a Jewish community center.

Some people in America have the Devil inside of them Hating Palestinians, something that Satan would want.

Jesus stands with the poor people of Palestine. His love, his glory stands up as a sword and shield to protect the Palestinian people

1699386545797.jpeg

Layoff the personal attacks. This is a thing with a tiny amount of Trump supporters on this form who constantly personally attacked me when I say nothing wrong to them. People can have differences of opinion on topics and still be respectful.

All over the Christian world, people stand with the oppressed Palestinian people. This is in line with the teachings of Jesus and against those beasts in the IDF, who are practicing Jewish supremacy like they are in the West Bank. It is totally undeniable. And many Jews around the world and in Israel want change for the better.

Last edited:
You know, I’m a white Christian, I have no problem, criticizing the KKK of history who were white Christian supremacists. What is going on here where a small number of supporters of Israel apparently refuse to denounce Jewish supremacy.

you’re so dumb it hurts

View attachment 854740
Layoff the personal attacks I haven’t treated you in such a manner. People are allowed to have disagreements.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and many Jews from those countries willingly left for Israel. There’s tens of thousands of Jews, living in turkey and Iran.

This Iraqi jew who left for the Israel regretting his decision, and while living in Israel he wanted to again see his Muslim friends and brothers in Iraq

I can denounce the Muslim supremacists of ISIL, I can denounce the Christian supremacists of the KKK, you should denounce the Jewish supremacists in the settlement areas of the holy land. This is a commonsense issue. And it’s mind-boggling how a tiny number of Americans support Israel, no matter what.

Layoff the personal attacks I haven’t treated you in such a manner. People are allowed to have disagreements.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and many Jews from those countries willingly left for Israel. There’s tens of thousands of Jews, living in turkey and Iran.

This Iraqi jew who left for the Israel regretting his decision, and while living in Israel he wanted to again see his Muslim friends and brothers in Iraq

I can denounce the Muslim supremacists of ISIL, I can denounce the Christian supremacists of the KKK, you should denounce the Jewish supremacists in the settlement areas of the holy land. This is a commonsense issue. And it’s mind-boggling how a tiny number of Americans support Israel, no matter what.

Don’t tell me what to do. Israel is the sole country in the Middle East with western values and you dare attack them? Get a life.

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.
Ohhhhh, rights is it. Like the rights of the lgbtq not to be imprisoned or murdered for being gay? Like in Gaza? Or are we talking about the rights of women to be treated as equals?

Why do you hate gays and women?

Some countries accept refugees. It’s very nice of them to do that. Other countries like Japan, take little to no refugees. Some Have a very strict immigration policy.

Ok it’s not incumbent upon a white country to accept white refugees all the time. What’s going on here. This is a matter of common sense. It’s not incumbent upon other Arab countries to accept refugees from Palestine unanimously. It’s not how the world works. It’s not how life works. Palestinians have been in the holy land for thousands of years. There was a Roman province called Palestine.

In the 20th century jews immigrated to what they called Palestine, not Israel.

It’s simply a matter of if you approve of Jewish supremacy in the West Bank. It’s an undeniable fact, the Jewish settlers have more rights compared to the Palestinians of the West Bank. It’s simply comes down to whether or not you agree with it. And some people support Israel, but disagree with that specific policy others supporters of Israel openly support jewish supremacy.

You might not know Palestinians I do and they are wonderful people one of my Palestinian friends is a member of a Jewish community center.

Some people in America have the Devil inside of them Hating Palestinians, something that Satan would want.

Jesus stands with the poor people of Palestine. His love, his glory stands up as a sword and shield to protect the Palestinian people

View attachment 854735

Layoff the personal attacks. This is a thing with a tiny amount of Trump supporters on this form who constantly personally attacked me when I say nothing wrong to them. People can have differences of opinion on topics and still be respectful.

All over the Christian world, people stand with the oppressed Palestinian people. This is in line with the teachings of Jesus and against those beasts in the IDF, who are practicing Jewish supremacy like they are in the West Bank. It is totally undeniable. And many Jews around the world and in Israel want change for the better.
Numbers 24:
The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

Isn’t it true that Palestinians have been offered statehood before? And the sticking point is the right of Israel to exist? If you want me dead, and you are next door to me, why am I the bad guy because I won’t die?

Forum List

Back