Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What do Russians think of Donald Trump? - BBC News

Congrats Republicans. You are now officially communist sympathizers.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.
I'm just dishing out what you Republicans like to dish.

What have we republicans done that is as dishonest as

a. Pretending that Russia is still communist.

and

b. pretending that NOT wanting to have conflict with non-communist them is being a sympathizers

and

c putting them together to equal communist sympathizers,

D with it's overtones of genocide, mass murder and totalitarianism?

I thought you weren't a Republican. I thought Trump was different than the Republicans. You know, tariffs and all that? Now you are back to being a republican again?

What you guys have done is cheered on Russian espionage and you actually thought that a Putin endorsement would be good for Trump but you forget they are the enemy.

You guys don't ever care what the rest of the world thinks, unless they agree with you and then you guys shout it out! Am I wrong? You guys seemed to love it that Putin was endorsing Trump but if you ask me, that's not a good endorsement. Not at all.

I like it that Putin doesn't prefer Hillary. She won't take his shit and she won't embarrass the USA. In other words Putin thought Trump would make him look good by comparison.

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.

and

b. pretending that NOT wanting to have conflict with non-communist them is being a sympathizers

and

I thought you weren't a Republican. I thought Trump was different than the Republicans. You know, tariffs and all that? Now you are back to being a republican again?

What you guys have done is cheered on Russian espionage and you actually thought that a Putin endorsement would be good for Trump but you forget they are the enemy.

You guys don't ever care what the rest of the world thinks, unless they agree with you and then you guys shout it out! Am I wrong? You guys seemed to love it that Putin was endorsing Trump but if you ask me, that's not a good endorsement. Not at all.

I like it that Putin doesn't prefer Hillary. She won't take his shit and she won't embarrass the USA. In other words Putin thought Trump would make him look good by comparison.

1. I never said anything that should have led you to think that I was not a Republican.

2. Trump is a big change in policy from previous Republican Presidential Candidates and should be judged on HIS policies and positions, not those of his defeated primary enemies. Would you not agree with that?

3. Cheered russian espionage? I'm not aware of anyone doing that. I certainly have not.

4. Putin endorsement good? I'm not aware of anyone saying that.

5. Care what the rest of the world thinks? Generally NOT. The rest of the world is mostly more fucked up than we are, and their support of HIllary is part of that.

6. The Cold War is over. Trump knows this. Hillary, now that RUssia is NOT the communist soviet union, NOW is getting tough with them. A dangerous and unneeded move.

7. Putin does not want conflict with the US. Hillary want's that conflict. YOu should NOT want conflict with a large nuclear power.

8. Hillary has already embarrassed the US with that reset button. Has she ever apologized to GWBush for telling the world that our conflict with Russia was his fault?

9. Putin likes Trump, because a Trump election means America choosing to NOT confront needlessly, Russia. Which is a good thing. Unless you like world wars.

Makes complete sense.

and

and

1. I never said anything that should have led you to think that I was not a Republican.

2. Trump is a big change in policy from previous Republican Presidential Candidates and should be judged on HIS policies and positions, not those of his defeated primary enemies. Would you not agree with that?

3. Cheered russian espionage? I'm not aware of anyone doing that. I certainly have not.

5. Care what the rest of the world thinks? Generally NOT. The rest of the world is mostly more fucked up than we are, and their support of HIllary is part of that.

6. The Cold War is over. Trump knows this. Hillary, now that RUssia is NOT the communist soviet union, NOW is getting tough with them. A dangerous and unneeded move.

7. Putin does not want conflict with the US. Hillary want's that conflict. YOu should NOT want conflict with a large nuclear power.

8. Hillary has already embarrassed the US with that reset button. Has she ever apologized to GWBush for telling the world that our conflict with Russia was his fault?

9. Putin likes Trump, because a Trump election means America choosing to NOT confront needlessly, Russia. Which is a good thing. Unless you like world wars.

You're wasting your time... this whole thread is how the world loves Hillary and that is good, then simultaneously bashes Trump because Putin likes him. Some bipolar shit right there.

If Trump wins even you, liberals, will live in a reacher and safer country.

I know, it's hard to understand if you use your head only for eating.
In a reacher country, you must use your head for eating.

Makes complete sense.

and

and

You're wasting your time... this whole thread is how the world loves Hillary and that is good, then simultaneously bashes Trump because Putin likes him. Some bipolar shit right there.

I know, i know.

Love your sig line,btw.

Makes complete sense.

and

and

The many problems with Donald Trump’s call for Russia to spy on Hillary Clinton

What spin.

and

and

I know, i know.

Love your sig line,btw.
Yes, you are wasting your time.

Donald Trump Says Loss Would Spell ‘Single Greatest Waste of Time’

GOP candidate dismisses talk of postelection Trump ‘movement’: ‘It won’t mean a damn thing’

Makes complete sense.

and

and

What spin.

Trump's constant hyperbole is well known. Russian intelligence is not taking their orders from him, even if they have the information in question.

THe rest of my points stand.

and

and

I know, i know.

Love your sig line,btw.
Yes, you are wasting your time.

GOP candidate dismisses talk of postelection Trump ‘movement’: ‘It won’t mean a damn thing’

I'm don't think you understand what Soggy was talking about.

YOur post certainly has nothing to do with anything I was, or indeed, have ever discussed.

You poor limp wristed Lefty's...always needing the approval of others before you can make a decision.
I've been pro hillary long before I knew the rest of the world didn't want Trump to be POTUS. I'm just learning that I was right all along. Who knew? Other than me of course.

Sorry, you need the approval of others to "feel" better about you.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

and

and

What spin.

Trump's constant hyperbole is well known. Russian intelligence is not taking their orders from him, even if they have the information in question.

THe rest of my points stand.

I don't believe Trump for one minute. Or where I do believe him I don't like him.

A. Will he overturn roe v wade? I believe yes

B. Will he fix nafta I believe no. He said that to get elected.

C. My internet is slow I must have messed with the wrong person today.

D. No way I buy what Trumps selling.

Much stupid.

You poor limp wristed Lefty's...always needing the approval of others before you can make a decision.
I've been pro hillary long before I knew the rest of the world didn't want Trump to be POTUS. I'm just learning that I was right all along. Who knew? Other than me of course.

Sorry, you need the approval of others to "feel" better about you.

That's the whole point why people listen to Rush or watch Fox.

Much stupid.
I'm a winner. Remember how cocky you guys were when Comey came out? Eat a dick.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Give it up loser! If it didn't get her NOT elected give it a fucking rest. This is why you Republicans suck dick. No honeymoon period. You're already campaigning for 2018.

Much stupid.
Comey "came out" to get as many people to vote for Trump as he could. Mission accomplished. You have a dick? Spit it put.

Much stupid.
What USMB Conservative Moderator is so butt hurt they slowed me down?

Much stupid.
Comey "came out" to get as many people to vote for Trump as he could. Mission accomplished. You have a dick? Spit it put.
Then he's a failure too. Talk about being the establishment candidate

Much stupid.
What USMB Conservative Moderator is so butt hurt they slowed me down?
It's your parole officer.

Forum List

Back