Evidently the Secret Service has forgotten about the 1st Amendment.

She did not want anyone to film her fat sweaty ass walking
She's exercising, dipshit.
She needs to, asshole
As do most people in their 50s, numbnuts.
sorry I was so hard on your fat cow girlfriend
It takes a seriously brain dead, uncouth, partisan hack to make fun of a President's wife just because they don't like the President's policies.
Tissue spaz? I dont like moocow because she is a progressive liberal POS just like you.

She needs to, asshole
It takes a seriously brain dead, uncouth, partisan hack to make fun of a President's wife just because they don't like the President's policies.
Tissue spaz? I dont like moocow because she is a progressive liberal POS just like you.
She is in better physical shape than you are

Could you be any more stupid?

The video was taped and put up on youtube. The events were recorded and "reported".

You officially look like a fool.

Yes it was. It shows that the Secret Service personal left the immediately vicinity of Michelle Obama to stand in front of a Reporter's camera to prevent them from doing their job.

This is the Secret Service violating the law. If anyone looks like the "fool" it's you and anyone who is trying to make this a partisan issue. It's not. I don't care who they are, if they are in public, they have no expectations of privacy and anyone with a camera can record them. That is the law.

She needs to, asshole
And how would you know that? Just another liberal making shit up.

The video was taped and put up on youtube. The events were recorded and "reported".

Yes it was. It shows that the Secret Service personal left the immediately vicinity of Michelle Obama to stand in front of a Reporter's camera to prevent them from doing their job.

This is the Secret Service violating the law. If anyone looks like the "fool" it's you and anyone who is trying to make this a partisan issue. It's not. I don't care who they are, if they are in public, they have no expectations of privacy and anyone with a camera can record them. That is the law.

No, it's clear that most in this thread are being partisan jack asses. When you call the woman moo chelle you lose all moral ground.

There was no violation of the law here by the Secret Service.

No, it's clear that most in this thread are being partisan jack asses. When you call the woman moo chelle you lose all moral ground.

There was no violation of the law here by the Secret Service.
Its moo cow, get it right

After watching the video again, who said they were secret service, I did not see any id's being flashed.
Might have only been one of Michelle's staff of 18 that accompany her wherever she goes.
Who by the way would have zero authority.

She needs to, asshole
Remind me how you said the same during Bush's terms?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

So it's against the law to stand in front of someone's camera? Since when?

She needs to, asshole
And how would you know that? Just another liberal making shit up.
I have investigated most of the posters on this board

You are 5 ft 8 and weigh 265 lbs. You also have issues with your lack of personal hygiene

Actually, yes it can be if you are a Government Employee attempting to prevent a citizen or a journalist from recording an event taking place in the public arena. It's been that way for the past couple of years because of Court rulings that Police have no expectation of privacy in public and can not arrest your or prevent you from recording them as long as you are not directly interfering with their duties.

Actually, yes it can be if you are a Government Employee attempting to prevent a citizen or a journalist from recording an event taking place in the public arena. It's been that way for the past couple of years because of Court rulings that Police have no expectation of privacy in public and can not arrest your or prevent you from recording them as long as you are not directly interfering with their duties.

Question

Do you know why there are so few pictures of FDR in his wheelchair?

Answer

Because the Secret Service would block, break, steal or just outright threaten reporters who took such pictures

Don't act like this is something evil and new from Obama

What law? There's a law that says Michelle Obama has to be photographed every time she is in public? I actually kind of doubt she asked for the privacy on this one. She champions exercise for children, so it seem unlikely that was the reason. More likely it was the security perimeter issue or a recent threat. Clearly SS has to err on the side of caution. I'm conservative, but let's not do silly stuff okay?

Hey go ahead and void my Republican membership...

oh wait, that is right, I'm an Independent.

She needs to, asshole
Remind me how you said the same during Bush's terms?
what?

Evidently the Secret Service has forgotten about the 1st Amendment.

Evidently the OP is comprehensively ignorant of First Amendment jurisprudence.

In addition to not constituting prior restraint, the intent of the SS is to protect the First Family, not interfere with the First Amendment rights of the press, to maintain otherwise is idiocy.

Moreover, should the SS's intent to safeguard the First Family inadvertently interfere with a reporter's efforts to gain access to the president or a member of his family, this would clearly manifest as an incidental restriction, which the Supreme Court has held to be Constitutional pursuant to a substantial governmental interest, such as protecting the life of the president (see: San Francisco Arts & Athletics, Inc. v. United States Olympic Committee (1987)).

Consequently, the inane premise of this thread fails as subjective partisanism, and is in fact a non-issue.

Nonsense.

This is nothing more than you, a partisan conservative, exhibiting your ignorance of the First Amendment motivated by your ridiculous, unwarranted animosity toward the president – and looking foolish in the process.

Ignorant partisan nonsense.

This in no way constitutes prior restraint.

I see your knee jerked so hard as to hit you in the chin.. I hope you didn't lose any teeth or bite your tongue as a result of it.

I didn't blame Obama.. I didn't claim prior restraint. What I did say is that the Secret Service did their best to prevent the video recording of Michelle while she was in public and that is a violation of the 1st Amendment as ruled by the courts.

Now if you want to address that, you can... That is if your eyes have stopped tearing up from the pain your face felt being hit by your knee.

Incorrect. They did their jobs and kept people away from her. It wasn't about the videorecording it was about those "reporters" were violating the SS perimeter of their protectee. Yeah those guys take that seriously.

Exactly. Thread fail.

A lot of the frothing-at-the-mouth responses here tell me that this thread is heading down the rabbit-hole, and quickly at that..

Forum List

Back