Ex-Clinton strategist: Don’t rule out Hillary run, amidst Bloomberg’s entrance

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
There is still time for Hillary Clinton and Michael Bloomberg to enter the 2020 presidential race, as a field of weak candidates continues to fuel speculation of a dark horse savior, said former Clinton strategist Mark Penn on Sunday.

“There’s still a couple of days here,” he said on “Sunday Morning Futures.” “I don’t know whether [Clinton will] look at the Michael Bloomberg thing and say, ‘the field’s too crowded now. I missed my opportunity,’ or the opposite.

”‘Wow the field’s weak, I could come in. I could get 165,000 donors, I’m tied with [Joe] Biden in some of these early states…’ There’s still a political logic there for her,” Penn continued.

He also commented on Biden’s tenuous position as the party’s frontrunner and said other candidates have shifted too far to the left to be seen as viable options to defeat President Trump.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png

And we must not FORGET THESE OVER 100 FELONIES THAT WERE SPELLED OUT BY COMEY

That would be excellent news.
Can you imagine the reaction of Warren and Sanders if that happened a possible big split of the democrat party
No greater insult to those two and their supporters than you start the race early just to be kicked to the curb by two latecomers

Last edited:
That would be excellent news.
Can you imagine the reaction of Warren and Sanders if that happened a possible big split of the democrat party
No greater insult to those too and their supporters than you start the race early just to be kicked to the curb by too late comers

mail

If they had the technology to clone a candidate from the best of Hillary, Bloomer, Sanders, Biden and Warren, it still wouldn't be enough to beat Trump. You'd end up with a rich, drunken, communist Cherokee who lies like a rug and can't remember shit.

Crooked Hillary would be a sado-masochist to get landslided again. And that is despite the Deep State allowing illegal aliens (always darkies, always democrats) into our country,

I have to believe that Hellary Inc. has done their own private polling and found there is no appetite for her in the race. Otherwise I am sure she would be running. I would love for her to get in, but I can’t imagine she would at this point.

Forum List

Back