Ex con burns church in hate crime

Strictly speaking, G-d has commanded us (the Jews) to destroy all idolatrous places of worship. Though Christian ones didn't yet exist, they'd fall into this category.)

2 Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods. 3 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.
Deuteronomy 12 NIV

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- Exodus 20

Catholics bow down before the cross a lot. Other denominations similarly bow and scrape before the cross and other things as well.

is the above text the justification of the Nazi concentration camps and gas chambers? :eusa_whistle:

or the justifications of the Israelis to:

1 Samuel 15:1-35 ESV

And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” So Saul summoned the people and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand men on foot, and ten thousand men of Judah. And Saul came to the city of Amalek and lay in wait in the valley.

oh, leave me alone with your Old Testament stories :D

it is between you and Delta as you both are Jewish to decide is it worth it to repeat in a modern day and age as a justification of anything.

An ex-convict, who apparently hates Catholics so much that he allegedly torched a Spring Valley Catholic church, has been charged with arson and committing a hate crime against religion.

When Eugene William Volk, 45, was told by a sheriff’s detective that his fingerprints were found at the scene, Volk’s response was “F—- the church and f—- you!” according to testimony.

Clearly a hate crime. I hope the punishment fits the crime.

My sympathies go out to the Catholics in Spring Valley as they lost their place of Worship. I am sure the other Catholic Churches around the vicinity will welcome them on board till they can rebuild.

Why? The catholic church has so much money, they could build a cathedral out of petty cash and never miss it.

“He said ‘You f——— Catholics, you hide behind God,” Trombly quoted Volk as saying.

He's right. The catholic church hides and protects pedophiles so they can continue to murder children's souls. If there really was a god, they would burn in hell. As it is, they just get to move on to find new victims.
There are bad apples in every batch. You don't denounce an entire religion because of a few bad apples.

To the left burning churches is a righteous act. Unless it's a black church of course. Or a mosque can't have mosques burning.

I hope the penalties are greater than a committing a crime of love. I assume there must be such a thing if there is a hate crime.

If it helps you to understand the legal principle better you can use the more accurate term of enhanced sentencing, which is sought after by prosecutors when someone commits a crime motivated by race, sexual orientation, or in this case religion.

Good for him. Maybe some priest molested him as a kid. Either way I look forward to the day churches burn across this land.

I feel the same way about liberals and democrats. A great day when human torches decorate the streets.

cash_flip2.jpg
Was Johnny Cash a liberal? Either way, the man was an outstanding performer.

Strictly speaking, G-d has commanded us (the Jews) to destroy all idolatrous places of worship. Though Christian ones didn't yet exist, they'd fall into this category.)

2 Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods. 3 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.
Deuteronomy 12 NIV

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- Exodus 20

Catholics bow down before the cross a lot. Other denominations similarly bow and scrape before the cross and other things as well.

God also commanded you not to be a cock sucking butt fucking faggot, that doesnt stop you does it. :cool:

Forum List

Back