Arlington, one more thing

Nope, that's not a violation. You have no evidence he that picture for political reasons. He wasn't running for office when he took them.

Trump did.
Used them in a campaign ad.........he broke the rules................nyaa nyaa.

Yes they have, by covering the story, the media has exposed what I said.................... :biggrin:

What is wrong with you? I didn't deny the media covered the story.

That has nothing to do with you politicians the Gold Star families.

Used them in a campaign ad.........he broke the rules................nyaa nyaa.

Now you sound like a baby.

But g'head, post the law or rule that says photos from ANC can't be used in political ads...

What is wrong with you? I didn't deny the media covered the story.
You insinuated differently.

That has nothing to do with you politicians the Gold Star families.

Kamala sure as hell made it an issue.

But g'head, post the law or rule that says photos from ANC can't be used in political ads...
So Trump doesn't have an issue according to your statement.

Quote the families denying Trump's campaign photographer wasn't there taking pictures...
They invited Him to take photographs.

Media requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. In order to be considered for approval, media requests must be about the cemetery or about someone interred or inurned at the cemetery.

You insinuated differently.

Kamala sure as hell made it an issue.

So Trump doesn't have an issue according to your statement.

Trump violated the law. That's what my statement said.

But I take this to mean there is no law or rule supporting your fallacious claim that it's not allowed to be used on ads.

They invited Him to take photographs.

Media requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. In order to be considered for approval, media requests must be about the cemetery or about someone interred or inurned at the cemetery.

That's not what your fellow yahoo said. He said Trump's campaign photographer wasn't taking pictures.

The families asked Trump to come and they requested the pictures. Your plan to bash Trump has failed move on and leave the poor families alone.

Trump doesn't get to violate laws because someone asks him to. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back