Do you want Obama Library?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. If he is jailed before they start will it be started?
  2. I want it forgotten about altogether.
  3. Lets Do It!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My guess if justice prevails, The Donald will pardon Brock Hussaine Obama. Brock can do a video that features a full overview of his involvement in the coup attempt and attack on our democracy. It would be very educational to the Obama Army of community organizers Brock promised. :p

Obama deserves a library just as much as any other POTUS that did not resign in shame.

My guess if justice prevails, The Donald will pardon Brock Hussaine Obama. Brock can do a video that features a full overview of his involvement in the coup attempt and attack on our democracy. It would be very educational to the Obama Army of community organizers Brock promised. :p
Brock pffft hahahahahaha

Head of the Obama Nation.
Leader of the Obama Youth.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama's structure appears of a church, its weird.
  2. Seeing he isn't a Christian he is a fake, this structure is bat shit crazy to build, and I don't believe it will ever stand.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chicago South Side Zulu Land... or, at least, on the outskirts; an island of civilization amongst the captive barbarian hordes.

Better make the windows bulletproof.

Better patrol the grounds of there'll be addicts and gang-bangers puking and pissing and $hitting in the corners within a year.

It's not a library and will contain no books or presidential papers. The obama years will not be open ti historical research. It will be a cultural center with a test kitchen, basketball court and a movie theater showing movies of obama speaking.

It should never be built.

Forum List

Back