Excellent discussion on possible players for 2020 from Nate Silver

If Hillary wins I hope that Rand Paul runs again, and does better in the primaries than he did this time around.

It's nice to see democrats admit hitlery is going to lose.....

Write in a name or three that you think will be a real player in 2020: Cruz and Kasich for the Pubs if Trump loses, and I don't really have an idea for the Dems.

Hillary will be running for re-election in 2020. Duh.

Using the same logic, Joe Biden must have been the future of the democrat party. Where did he go wrong?

By 2020 uneducated bitter old whites will be even a smaller minority then today

Kasich will probably run but it wont be for Republicans..
Yeah, as I understand it he's a radical left wing pinko commie Stalinist Marxist Communist because he's not Trump.

If Trump doesn't win in 2016, they'd better run him again, since no one else will be Trumpy enough.

Kasich, Paul and Cruz?

The hunchback, the perm and the melting man. Maybe try someone with charisma. I'd guess Paul Ryan who would run circles around these clowns.

I can't WAIT for the 2020 election to be over and we can put all this behind us!

Yeah, as I understand it he's a radical left wing pinko commie Stalinist Marxist Communist because he's not Trump.

If Trump doesn't win in 2016, they'd better run him again, since no one else will be Trumpy enough.

He's been a Republican for too long. That makes him a RINO. :mad:

I have no fucking idea how to wrap my head around that logic. I'll ask a Trump supporter.

He isn't all that, but he definitely didn't have a shot in hell with the Republicans. IDK if you noticed but one of the biggest things the right voted on this year was immigration. The right wants it fixed. They weren't going to vote for that amnesty loving clown.
Not mention his limp wrist wanting to ban movies and shit.

He isn't all that, but he definitely didn't have a shot in hell with the Republicans. IDK if you noticed but one of the biggest things the right voted on this year was immigration. The right wants it fixed. They weren't going to vote for that amnesty loving clown.
Not mention his limp wrist wanting to ban movies and shit.

He didn't stand a chance because he was the least dickish person in the crowd. Trump won while discussing almost zero on policies, but insulting his opponents at every turn. Voters are just retarded.

Forum List

Back