Excellent discussion on possible players for 2020 from Nate Silver

:ack-1: Don't you even start!!!!
After the mid term barrage of :meow: was almost over, I reflected on 2 years of not having to listen to one bullshit lie after another, over and over and over and over. The day after the elections, the headline was, "On to the White House", and for 2 years all we've heard is :puke:. So, don't even think about it. And Kasich is white Obama....
:slap:

CemeteryDogs1.jpg

I can wait, thank you very much.

Write in a name or three that you think will be a real player in 2020: Cruz and Kasich for the Pubs if Trump loses, and I don't really have an idea for the Dems. Their beatings in 2010 and 2014 at the state levels leave the field weak, and folks like Kaine and Warren are too old.

If Pence And Kaine Aren’t The Future Of Their Parties, Who Is?

Kasich will be 4 yr removed from office and a distant memory. He will be like Santorum to the electorate.

People will not forget Cruz's actions in this election and he might have a tough time winning his senate seat back if he is challenged in the primaries.

Rubio might be the only one from this last crop of contenders that might be back.

It is truly a shame since Kasich or Rubio would have been wipping the floor with Clinton at this point.

Kasich will probably run but it wont be for Republicans..
Yeah, as I understand it he's a radical left wing pinko commie Stalinist Marxist Communist because he's not Trump.

If Trump doesn't win in 2016, they'd better run him again, since no one else will be Trumpy enough.
He isn't all that, but he definitely didn't have a shot in hell with the Republicans. IDK if you noticed but one of the biggest things the right voted on this year was immigration. The right wants it fixed. They weren't going to vote for that amnesty loving clown.
Not mention his limp wrist wanting to ban movies and shit.

He didn't stand a chance because he was the least dickish person in the crowd. Trump won while discussing almost zero on policies, but insulting his opponents at every turn. Voters are just retarded.
He wasn't a dick but he didn't have much in common with the base. Trump spoke what people have waiting to hear for years. That's why he won.
Yes voters are stupid.

Forum List

Back