🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EXCLUSIVE: Seth Rich Case in DC is reminiscent of other Big Deep State Related Cases – information comes very Slowly as if a cover Up

The powers that be or were at the time tried desperately to sweep this case of Arkancide under the rug.

Perhaps eventually we might get the truth on this outrageous incident...

The family of Seth Rich would like for you to stop with the stupidity.

That's what I don't get. The well-connected Rich Family isn't on the phone to the Washington DC detectives or the police chief or their Congressman to light a fire under the cops and Washington DC government to get this crime solved.

But they get mad at others that are exactly for that, get the case resolved and bring the perps who whacked their son to justice.

They are acting is a very peculiar manner.

The family of Seth Rich have accepted that Seth was killed in a botched robbery attempt, you should too.
Please refer to post #21 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

The powers that be or were at the time tried desperately to sweep this case of Arkancide under the rug.

That's what I don't get. The well-connected Rich Family isn't on the phone to the Washington DC detectives or the police chief or their Congressman to light a fire under the cops and Washington DC government to get this crime solved.

But they get mad at others that are exactly for that, get the case resolved and bring the perps who whacked their son to justice.

Of COURSE they were paid off to keep quiet. And most likely threatened with grievous harm if they didn't keep it that way. I remember one of the later press conferences the family did, after they COMPLETELY changed their attitude about having help to find out what REALLY happened, both Seth's father and brother looked really nervous and scared. Originally, his family was all for ANY info someone might have about Seth's murder. Then they changed, and told people to just leave it alone. Almost as if they had been warned to make sure they said they did not not want any help at all at that point, and to dismiss any more info about that morning. It sure looks to me like they were paid to keep quiet.

The family of Seth Rich have accepted that Seth was killed in a botched robbery attempt, you should too.

Of COURSE they were paid off to keep quiet. And most likely threatened with grievous harm if they didn't keep it that way. I remember one of the later press conferences the family did, after they COMPLETELY changed their attitude about having help to find out what REALLY happened, both Seth's father and brother looked really nervous and scared. Originally, his family was all for ANY info someone might have about Seth's murder. Then they changed, and told people to just leave it alone. Almost as if they had been warned to make sure they said they did not not want any help at all at that point, and to dismiss any more info about that morning. It sure looks to me like they were paid to keep quiet.

So why doesn't the family light a torch under the keisters of the detectives to get the crime solved- regardless of the theory of the crime they hold to? Why do they think that these botched robbers shouldn't be brought in, to be tried, convicted and sat down into the electric chair?

Are they really that understanding of these thugs that they have never met and don't know who they even are, that they are willing to let them skate?

Again, please refer to post #21 in this thread. This otto really IS a moron!

So why doesn't the family light a torch under the keisters of the detectives to get the crime solved- regardless of the theory of the crime they hold to? Why do they think that these botched robbers shouldn't be brought in, to be tried, convicted and sat down into the electric chair?

Are they really that understanding of these thugs that they have never met and don't know who they even are, that they are willing to let them skate?

Wow, they solve 100% of crimes in Russia?

IF only Trump can direct the FBI and DOJ to thoroughly investigate it....

But the Dems won't let him because of how strong and powerful he is....

In light of bombshell FBI documents that reveal an alleged scheme to set up then-national security adviser Michael Flynn, Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., told “Fox & Friends” on Friday that the FBI was getting ready to close the Flynn case, but "anti-Trumper" agent Peter Strzok pushed it to continue.

"[Strzok] had motivations against Donald Trump, not as a cop trying to find out facts,” the House minority whip argued.

“Strzok and [FBI attorney Lisa Page] were both dirty cops in the beginning … it looks like they were literally trying to set a trap for him.”

Meanwhile, the release of FBI documents that show officials discussed their motivations for interviewing Flynn in the White House in January 2017 — and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

The handwritten notes – by the FBI's former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap after a meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Fox News is told – further suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn "to admit to breaking the Logan Act" when he spoke to then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period.

As if they weren't paid to shut up.
At least 8 figures my guess.

I'm sure that they were given a decent "severance" package, so the DNC could say it was "legit".

Forum List

Back