🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Executive Orders and Obama

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Well, here's the down n' dirty.

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

But a snapshot of the last 30 years as of June 2014:

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

So, my question is, with all this whining from the right about O breaking the rules, why didn't somebody put the breaks on Reagan? Where was the impeachment?

Look at Dubya, a whopping 291. Where was your fucking phony indignation then?

When you look at the chart in its entirety you will see a gradual growing INCALCITRANT Congress. Why? Because they have been paid by corporations to do exactly what they are doing. It's the plutocracy reborn.

Last edited:
Oh shut up. This has been beaten to death. The difference is what type of executive orders are signed in.

You know. Like the Supreme Court just smacked Obama around on again.

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

So, my question is, with all this whining from the right about O breaking the rules, why didn't somebody put the breaks on Reagan? Where was the impeachment?

Tell the SCOTUS that they are full of fucking phny indignation ok? You just run right over there and tell them they are fucking WRONG mmkay?

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Presidents who have issued illegal Executive Orders:

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Tell the SCOTUS that they are full of fucking phny indignation ok? You just run right over there and tell them they are fucking WRONG mmkay?

They are. The majority are Catholics and they cast their opinions in kind.

Scalia believes in Satan. If that's what you want for a Supreme Court justice then what do you do on Sundays? Handle snakes and chant?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way.../justice-scalia-talks-satan-seinfeld-and-gays

Last edited:
Maybe you need to take your own advice. but then we all know that is impossible for you.

Try looking up some of the executive orders signed by the other presidents.
But that would be a little to difficult.
So, once again, try taking your own advice.
:lol:

Oh shut up. This has been beaten to death. The difference is what type of executive orders are signed in.

You know. Like the Supreme Court just smacked Obama around on again.

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

When you can't make your case, change the font color.

The OP makes the mistake of assuming that all EOs have the same import and impact.

Or they give you the STFU statement. They have not real rebuttal.
:eek:

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

Obama the President Who Would Be King:

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months....

A Comprehensive List Of Obama's Worst Executive Orders

Maybe you need to take your own advice. but then we all know that is impossible for you.

Try looking up some of the executive orders signed by the other presidents.
But that would be a little to difficult.
So, once again, try taking your own advice.
:lol:

They won't do it. They are too fucking lazy. You have to do everything for them, and yet they say liberals want their hands held. OK, I'm holding their hands now and giving them a reality check, as always.

This chart shows the growing influence of money in federal government. But these stupid pussies are trained to see only what has happened in the last 5 years. They are THAT myopic.

George Washington 1 8
John Adams 2 1
Thomas Jefferson 3 4
James Madison 4 1
James Monroe 5 1
John Quincy Adams 6 3
Andrew Jackson 7 12
Martin van Buren 8 10
William Henry Harrison 9 0
John Tyler 10 17
James K. Polk 11 18
Zachary Taylor 12 5
Millard Fillmore 13 12
Franklin Pierce 14 35
James Buchanan 15 16
Abraham Lincoln 16 48
Andrew Johnson 17 79
Ulysses S. Grant 18 217
Rutherford B. Hayes 19 92
James Garfield 20 6
Chester Arthur 21 96
Grover Cleveland - I 22 113
Benjamin Harrison 23 143
Grover Cleveland - II 24 140
William McKinley 25 185
Theodore Roosevelt 26 1081
William Howard Taft 27 724
Woodrow Wilson 28 1803
Warren G. Harding 29 522
Calvin Coolidge 30 1203
Herbert Hoover 31 968
Franklin D. Roosevelt 32 3522
Harry S. Truman 33 907
Dwight D. Eisenhower 34 484
John F. Kennedy 35 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 36 325
Richard Nixon 37 346
Gerald R. Ford 38 169
Jimmy Carter 39 320
Ronald Reagan 40 381
George Bush 41 166
William J. Clinton 42 364
George W. Bush 43 291
Barack Obama 44 183

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months....

Stupid twit. Do you want me to put Reagan's executive orders up here? Bush's?

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I had to dumb it down even further for you and frankly, I don't know that I can dumb it down enough for you to understand.

The OP makes the mistake of assuming that all EOs have the same import and impact.

OK, get off your ass and pull some other facts from previous EOs and compare. Oh, hear SuperTwit, let me do it for you:

It was President Reagan’s infamous Executive Order 12333 (referred to as “twelve-triple-three”) that established and handed to the NSA virtually all of the powers under which the agency operates to this day—allowing the agency to collect the data that so many now find to be so offensive.
The 'Lawless' Presidencies Of Barack Obama and Ronald Reagan - Forbes

Run along now.

Like I said earlier.. the balance of power is about to change hands and not long after that, the Presidency.. I don't want to hear a word from any liberal the moment a Republican President bans abortion.

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I had to dumb it down even further for you and frankly, I don't know that I can dumb it down enough for you to understand.

See post No. 14. And I hope your phone and email has been tapped, sap.

Knock yourself out bub. And please find the quotes where they threatened to bypass Congress with their phones and pens.

Like I said earlier.. the balance of power is about to change hands and not long after that, the Presidency.. I don't want to hear a word from any liberal the moment a Republican President bans abortion.

So, you think a REPUBLICAN president should be a dictator and ban abortion. Interesting. You just take exception and think that THIS ONE shouldn't be a dictator. Got it. (snicker)

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

:eek: take a chill pill my hawt rw princess from the North :eusa_hand: :D [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

As to the OP, Barack is only going that route because Republicorp/T-Party has blocked anything w/ his name on it from Day 1. He should really have 4X that amount.

Last edited:

Knock yourself out bub. And please find the quotes where they threatened to bypass Congress with their phones and pens.

See post no. 14 and I hope you condone and approve of the NSA, too. Reagan's darling E.O.:

NSA's Spy Rules Create Vast Number of U.S. Eavesdropping Targets
NSA's Spy Rules Create Vast Number of U.S. Eavesdropping Targets - ABC News

You idiots never do your homework. You just blow pixelated methane from rightwing blogs and call it fact.

Forum List

Back