🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Executive Orders and Obama

Then why hasn't Obama granted Snowden clemency and abolished the NSA?

Well, here's the down n' dirty.

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

But a snapshot of the last 30 years as of June 2014:

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

So, my question is, with all this whining from the right about O breaking the rules, why didn't somebody put the breaks on Reagan? Where was the impeachment?

Look at Dubya, a whopping 291. Where was your fucking phony indignation then?

Tell the SCOTUS that they are full of fucking phny indignation ok? You just run right over there and tell them they are fucking WRONG mmkay?

:eek: take a chill pill my rw princess from the North :eusa_hand: :D [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

As to the OP, Barack is only going that route because Republicorp/T-Party has blocked anything w/ his name on it from Day 1. He should really have 4X that amount.

Exactly. Look at both Roosevelts. I wonder why rightwing nuts on this board refuse to even examine data. They prefer Breitbart and Alex Jones blogs.

Like I said earlier.. the balance of power is about to change hands and not long after that, the Presidency.. I don't want to hear a word from any liberal the moment a Republican President bans abortion.

So, you think a REPUBLICAN president should be a dictator and ban abortion. Interesting. You just take exception and think that THIS ONE shouldn't be a dictator. Got it. (snicker)

^^^^ Already sniveling .. Don't want to hear it.. You leftists better reign your boy king in otherwise STFU.

Obama the President Who Would Be King:

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months....

A Comprehensive List Of Obama's Worst Executive Orders

Stupid twit. Do you want me to put Reagan's executive orders up here? Bush's?

Your far left programming will not allow you to admit that Obama is worse than Bush..

As has been pointed out many times before it's the number of executive orders issued but the scope and intent behind them. I recall none of the previous Presidents listed getting smacked down 13 times by the Supreme Court over their use of executive orders 13 unanimous decisions I might add.

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

So, my question is, with all this whining from the right about O breaking the rules, why didn't somebody put the breaks on Reagan? Where was the impeachment?

Tell the SCOTUS that they are full of fucking phny indignation ok? You just run right over there and tell them they are fucking WRONG mmkay?

They are. The majority are Catholics and they cast their opinions in kind.

Scalia believes in Satan. If that's what you want for a Supreme Court justice then what do you do on Sundays? Handle snakes and chant?

Justice Scalia Talks Satan, 'Seinfeld' And Gays : The Two-Way : NPR

You are now a certifiable whack job to beleive that these Justices voted along "Catholic lines"

If that was the case you bloody fool roe vs wade would have been overturned years ago you asshole.

Have you left wing whackos all taken stupid pills?

That would mean he would be the dictator that you pussies constantly whine about, now would it? Idiot.

That hasn't stopped him from refusing to enforce the laws he is Constitutionally obligated to enforce.

He could easily pardon Snowden. But he won't because Obama highly values the surveillance power of the NSA.

That would mean he would be the dictator that you pussies constantly whine about, now would it? Idiot.

That hasn't stopped him from refusing to enforce the laws he is Constitutionally obligated to enforce.

He could easily pardon Snowden. But he won't because Obama highly values the surveillance power of the NSA.

he won't because Repubs in the pocket of the security industrial complex would howl. Nice try though.

Like I said earlier.. the balance of power is about to change hands and not long after that, the Presidency.. I don't want to hear a word from any liberal the moment a Republican President bans abortion.

So, you think a REPUBLICAN president should be a dictator and ban abortion. Interesting. You just take exception and think that THIS ONE shouldn't be a dictator. Got it. (snicker)

^^^^ Already sniveling .. Don't want to hear it.. You leftists better reign your boy king in otherwise STFU.

Boy king. If he was that idiots like you WOULD be in FEMA working camps eating mice droppings and picking vegetables. But instead you have your sizable ass seated at your computer where you spout injustice 24/7 and collect SS.

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

:eek: take a chill pill my rw princess from the North :eusa_hand: :D [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

As to the OP, Barack is only going that route because Republicorp/T-Party has blocked anything w/ his name on it from Day 1. He should really have 4X that amount.

Hey hey hey!!!!! :eusa_angel:I can prove that the House has submitted the bills but Reid is sitting on them but more importantly let's put this aside I'm getting ready to rock. And I wanted to give you a heads up.

I know that despite our differences on the environnment I know you care and I think you know I do as well. We just have different ways of coming at it.

I'm going to have to show kids how to protest and riot. They are trying to build a huge hydro line right thru some of the most pristine woodlands in Manitoba. It's nuts what they are trying to do.

If you don't mind I'll send you info over the next couple of days. If you could spread the word on the how and the why this project has to be stopped I would be greatly appreciative. Now I'm a radical. :D Told you. 60's. I'm going to stop this come hell or high water.

If you see a 5 foot 4 woman with black hair down to her ass wearing a Nugent t shirt screaming at a hydro worker and getting carried away......that would be me.
:eusa_angel:
They are trying to put this bastard right on a huge migration path. To give you an idea where I live and why, I have sandhills mating at the back of my property line. This area is so pristine.

It's so beautiful and primitive. I'm about to head into the fight of my life. Anyways, if you give me the heads up I'll send you the data. I'd appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Your far left programming will not allow you to admit that Obama is worse than Bush..

Did any relatives of yours, or may did any of your kids buy into the big lie? You know, the one about Saddam Hussein.

Anyone you know sacrifice themselves for these corporations from 2003 to 2010?
No? Oh, then STFU.

10. United Technologies (UTX) -- aircraft, electronics, engines
Arm sales: $11.6 billion, total sales: $58.2 billion
Gross profit: $5.3 billion, total workforce: 199,900
United Technologies makes a wide range of arms — notably military helicopters, including the Black Hawk helicopter for the U.S. Army and the Seahawk helicopter for the U.S. Navy. The company was the biggest employer in the top 10 though arms sales accounted for just 20% of revenue. UTX also produces elevators, escalators, air-conditioners and refrigerators. International sales comprised 60% of the company's revenue in 2012.

9. L-3 Communications (LLL) -- electronics
Arm sales: $12.5 billion, total sales: $15.2 billion
Gross profit: $956 million, total workforce: 61,000
Some 83% of L-3 Communications sales in 2011 came from arms sales, but this was down from what it sold the prior year. The company has four business segments: electronic systems; aircraft modernization and maintenance; national security solutions; and command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Among many products manufactured, the company has become a major provider of unmanned aircraft systems.

8. Finmeccanica -- aircraft, artillery, engines, electronics, vehicles and missiles
Arms sales, $14.6 billion, total sales: $24.1 billion
Gross profit: $ -3.2 billion, total workforce: 70,470
Italian company Finmeccanica makes a wide range of arms, including helicopters and security electronics. Nearly 60% of the company's sales in 2011 were in arms. Finmeccanica lost $3.2 billion in 2011. The Italian company is currently fending off allegation that it paid bribes to win an approximately $750 million contract to provide 12 military helicopters to the Indian government in 2010. The then-head of the company, Giuseppe Orsi, was arrested in February but has denied wrongdoing. Other executives, including the head of the company's helicopter unit, have been replaced, and the company has delayed the release of recent financial results.

7. EADS -- aircraft, electronics, missiles and space
Arm sales: $16.4 billion, total sales: $68.3 billion
Gross profit: $1.4 billion, total workforce: 133,120
The European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS), based in the Netherlands, had sales in 2011 roughly in line with the prior year. Arms sales comprised just 24% of the company's revenue. EADS and BAE Systems unsuccessfully attempted to merge for $45 billion in 2012, which would have created the world's largest aerospace company. The deal collapsed in October after German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed concerns about the merger.

6. Northrop Grumman (NOC) -- aircraft, electronics, missiles, ships, space
Arm sales: $21.4 billion, total sales: $26.4 billion
Gross profit: $2.1 billion, total workforce: 72,500
Northrop Grumman's 2011 arms sales comprised about 81% of total sales even after a sharp decline in arms sales year over year. The company attributed the decline to reduced government spending on defense projects. Nevertheless, the company was more profitable than in the prior year.

5. Raytheon (RTN) -- electronics, missiles
Arm sales: $22.5 billion, total sales: $24.9 billion
Gross profit: $1.9 billion, total workforce: 71,000
Raytheon, based in Waltham, Mass., is one of the largest defense contractors in the U.S. The company makes the Tomahawk Cruise Missile, among others. Arms sales comprised about 90% of the company's sales in 2011 though they as a total they were lower than in the prior year. The slide hasn't let up. Total sales in 2012 fell 1.5%, and Raytheon is expecting sales to fall 3% in 2013, a projection which doesn't take into account the effects of mandated budget cuts. The company can rely on overseas customers to somewhat offset weak sales at home. As of January, approximately 40% of the company's backlog was booked overseas. The company expects approximately a 5% increase in international sales in 2013.

4. General Dynamics (GD) -- artillery, electronics, vehicles, small arms, ships
Arm sales: $23.8 billion, total sales: $32.7 billion
Gross profit: $2.5 billion, total workforce: 95,100
With 18,000 transactions in 2011, General Dynamics was the third-largest contractor to the U.S. government. Of those contracts, approximately $12.9 billion worth went to the Navy, while an additional $4.6 billion went to the Army. The company's arms sales in 2011 comprised 73% of total sales. Arms sales in 2011 were slightly below 2010 levels. The company makes a host of products, including electric boats, tracked and wheeled military vehicles, and battle tanks. The company announced layoffs in early March, blaming mandated federal budget cuts.

3. BAE Systems -- aircraft, artillery, electronics, vehicles, missiles, ships
Arm sales: $29.2 billion, total sales: $30.7 billion
Gross profit: $2.3 billion, total workforce: 93,500
BAE Systems was the largest non-U.S. company based on arms sales. Arms sales represented 95% of the company's total sales in 2011 even though they were lower as a total of overall sales compared to the prior year. The products BAE sells include the L-ROD Bar Armor System that shields defense vehicles and the Hawk Advanced Jet Trainer that provides sophisticated simulation training for military pilots. In 2013, the company said its growth would likely come from outside the U.S. and Great Britain — its home market. BAE noted that its outlook for those two countries was "constrained," likely due to the diminished presence in international conflicts and government budget cuts.

2. Boeing (BA) -- aircraft, electronics, missiles, space
Arm sales: $31.8 billion, total sales: $68.7 billion
Gross profit: $4 billion, total workforce: 171,700
Boeing was the second-largest U.S. government contractor in 2011, with about $21.5 billion worth of goods contracted. The Chicago-based company makes a wide range of arms, including strategic missile systems, laser and electro-optical systems and global positioning systems. Despite all these technologies, just 46% of the company's total sales of $68.7 billion in 2011 came from arms. Boeing is the largest commercial airplane manufacturer in the world, making planes such as the 747, 757 and recently, the 787 Dreamliner. The company is also known for its space technology — Boeing had $1 billion worth of contracts with NASA in 2011.

1. Lockheed Martin (LMT) -- aircraft, electronics, missiles, space
Arm sales:$36.3 billion, total sales: $46.5 billion
Gross profit: $2.7 billion, total workforce, 123,000
Lockheed Martin notched $36.3 billion in sales in 2011, slightly higher than the $35.7 billion the company sold in 2010. The arms sales comprised 78% of the company's total 2011 sales. Lockheed makes a wide range of products, including aircraft, missiles, unmanned systems and radar systems. The company and its employees have been concerned about the effects of the "fiscal cliff" and sequestration, the latter of which includes significant cuts to the U.S. Department of Defense. In the fall of 2012, the company planned on issuing layoff notices to all employees before backing down at the White House's request.

Hey hey hey!!!!! :eusa_angel:I can prove that the House has submitted the bills but Reid is sitting on them but more importantly let's put this aside I'm getting ready to rock. And I wanted to give you a heads up.

I know that despite our differences on the environnment I know you care and I think you know I do as well. We just have different ways of coming at it.

I'm going to have to show kids how to protest and riot. They are trying to build a huge hydro line right thru some of the most pristine woodlands in Manitoba. It's nuts what they are trying to do.

If you don't mind I'll send you info over the next couple of days. If you could spread the word on the how and the why this project has to be stopped I would be greatly appreciative. Now I'm a radical. :D Told you. 60's. I'm going to stop this come hell or high water.

If you see a 5 foot 4 woman with black hair down to her ass wearing a Nugent t shirt screaming at a hydro worker and getting carried away......that would be me.
They are trying to put this bastard right on a huge migration path. To give you an idea where I live and why I have sandhills mating at the back of my property line. This area is so pristine.

It's so beautiful and primitive. I'm about to head into the fight of my life. Anyways, if you give me the heads up I'll send you the data. I'd appreciate any help.

Whatever you are smoking, please pass it this way.

It is not the Quantity that bothers people about the actions of our petulant president as I suspect you well know, but the insistence that he and he alone in-act legislation without congress that has people bothered. Every president has, I suspect used the Executive Order in ways that drew fire. Obama is using the executive order in a way that dictators do..

Did any relatives of yours, or may did any of your kids buy into the big lie? You know, the one about Saddam Hussein.

No? Oh, then STFU.

United Technologies makes a wide range of arms — notably military helicopters, including the Black Hawk helicopter for the U.S. Army and the Seahawk helicopter for the U.S. Navy. The company was the biggest employer in the top 10 though arms sales accounted for just 20% of revenue. UTX also produces elevators, escalators, air-conditioners and refrigerators. International sales comprised 60% of the company's revenue in 2012.

Some 83% of L-3 Communications sales in 2011 came from arms sales, but this was down from what it sold the prior year. The company has four business segments: electronic systems; aircraft modernization and maintenance; national security solutions; and command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Among many products manufactured, the company has become a major provider of unmanned aircraft systems.

8. Finmeccanica -- aircraft, artillery, engines, electronics, vehicles and missiles
Italian company Finmeccanica makes a wide range of arms, including helicopters and security electronics. Nearly 60% of the company's sales in 2011 were in arms. Finmeccanica lost $3.2 billion in 2011. The Italian company is currently fending off allegation that it paid bribes to win an approximately $750 million contract to provide 12 military helicopters to the Indian government in 2010. The then-head of the company, Giuseppe Orsi, was arrested in February but has denied wrongdoing. Other executives, including the head of the company's helicopter unit, have been replaced, and the company has delayed the release of recent financial results.

The European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS), based in the Netherlands, had sales in 2011 roughly in line with the prior year. Arms sales comprised just 24% of the company's revenue. EADS and BAE Systems unsuccessfully attempted to merge for $45 billion in 2012, which would have created the world's largest aerospace company. The deal collapsed in October after German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed concerns about the merger.

Northrop Grumman's 2011 arms sales comprised about 81% of total sales even after a sharp decline in arms sales year over year. The company attributed the decline to reduced government spending on defense projects. Nevertheless, the company was more profitable than in the prior year.

Raytheon, based in Waltham, Mass., is one of the largest defense contractors in the U.S. The company makes the Tomahawk Cruise Missile, among others. Arms sales comprised about 90% of the company's sales in 2011 though they as a total they were lower than in the prior year. The slide hasn't let up. Total sales in 2012 fell 1.5%, and Raytheon is expecting sales to fall 3% in 2013, a projection which doesn't take into account the effects of mandated budget cuts. The company can rely on overseas customers to somewhat offset weak sales at home. As of January, approximately 40% of the company's backlog was booked overseas. The company expects approximately a 5% increase in international sales in 2013.

With 18,000 transactions in 2011, General Dynamics was the third-largest contractor to the U.S. government. Of those contracts, approximately $12.9 billion worth went to the Navy, while an additional $4.6 billion went to the Army. The company's arms sales in 2011 comprised 73% of total sales. Arms sales in 2011 were slightly below 2010 levels. The company makes a host of products, including electric boats, tracked and wheeled military vehicles, and battle tanks. The company announced layoffs in early March, blaming mandated federal budget cuts.

BAE Systems was the largest non-U.S. company based on arms sales. Arms sales represented 95% of the company's total sales in 2011 even though they were lower as a total of overall sales compared to the prior year. The products BAE sells include the L-ROD Bar Armor System that shields defense vehicles and the Hawk Advanced Jet Trainer that provides sophisticated simulation training for military pilots. In 2013, the company said its growth would likely come from outside the U.S. and Great Britain — its home market. BAE noted that its outlook for those two countries was "constrained," likely due to the diminished presence in international conflicts and government budget cuts.

Boeing was the second-largest U.S. government contractor in 2011, with about $21.5 billion worth of goods contracted. The Chicago-based company makes a wide range of arms, including strategic missile systems, laser and electro-optical systems and global positioning systems. Despite all these technologies, just 46% of the company's total sales of $68.7 billion in 2011 came from arms. Boeing is the largest commercial airplane manufacturer in the world, making planes such as the 747, 757 and recently, the 787 Dreamliner. The company is also known for its space technology — Boeing had $1 billion worth of contracts with NASA in 2011.

Lockheed Martin notched $36.3 billion in sales in 2011, slightly higher than the $35.7 billion the company sold in 2010. The arms sales comprised 78% of the company's total 2011 sales. Lockheed makes a wide range of products, including aircraft, missiles, unmanned systems and radar systems. The company and its employees have been concerned about the effects of the "fiscal cliff" and sequestration, the latter of which includes significant cuts to the U.S. Department of Defense. In the fall of 2012, the company planned on issuing layoff notices to all employees before backing down at the White House's request.

Wow are you a tool. If you could actually do any research on your own, you'd discover that these big corporations donate to both the Dems and the GOP. Of course, it's beyond your mental capacities to understand WHY and to connect that dot to the bogosity of your political ideology.

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

When you look at the chart in its entirety you will see a gradual growing INCALCITRANT Congress. Why? Because they have been paid by corporations to do exactly what they are doing. It's the plutocracy reborn.
Cry a little cry. Difference is obamashitforbrains writing his own laws against the constitution. But don't let intelect get in your way.

No? Oh, then STFU.

Well the far left just proved my comments..

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

They are trying to put this bastard right on a huge migration path. To give you an idea where I live and why I have sandhills mating at the back of my property line. This area is so pristine.

Whatever you are smoking, please pass it this way.

Believe it or not some of us from both ends of the political spectrum do connect on certain issues.

You should hang out more when we all post "under the influence" there's a pretty big cumbya sp? that happens. :eusa_angel:

Dot's actually a serious conservationist. I don't give that label lightly. And despite a few differences for the most part we agree on issues. Maybe not 100 percent, but we are talking and that's what counts.

Have you ever engaged me on why I back the law on abortion and why? Probably not. Why it breaks my heart but why I understand some women must get abortions. Why I fight my own to beg them to give free birth control?

Probably not. I'm sure you just like others write me off. Whoa geeze here I am screwing up as well by making a blanket statement. That's wrong. Apologies.

Anyways, DC is awesome. And we always have great debates. The way it should be.

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

Presidents who have issued illegal Executive Orders:

Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291

Barack Obama 183

When you can't make your case, change the font color.
He is right. Obamashitforbrains is a cry baby who is wrong all the time and bypasses congress because he is, a crybaby.

Forum List

Back