expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

aww. I know you are happy happy.

i know you saw this video once before but take a look at it again,dont you agree from watching that it did not take a genuis to see they were coming back,that even a CHILD could have figured it out? yet we got a lot of fools here that could not see the obvious.for some reason,they were too afraid to llok at this video,they didnt want to listen to anything but their own warped view and are too arrogant to admit they were stupid not to listen to me.:rolleyes:

why is it so hard to say-you were right,i was wrong,i was stupid not to listen to you or look at the evidence?:rolleyes:

Well, yes, you are right, and you were right. LOL Can't very well deny the video, that is for sure. ;)

just wondering,dont you agree that that lady in there is just like that guy newscaster called it,beautiful? lol would love to meet her someday.

You mean he called her beautiful, right?

i know you saw this video once before but take a look at it again,dont you agree from watching that it did not take a genuis to see they were coming back,that even a CHILD could have figured it out? yet we got a lot of fools here that could not see the obvious.for some reason,they were too afraid to llok at this video,they didnt want to listen to anything but their own warped view and are too arrogant to admit they were stupid not to listen to me.:rolleyes:

why is it so hard to say-you were right,i was wrong,i was stupid not to listen to you or look at the evidence?:rolleyes:

Well, yes, you are right, and you were right. LOL Can't very well deny the video, that is for sure. ;)

just wondering,dont you agree that that lady in there is just like that guy newscaster called it,beautiful? lol would love to meet her someday.

correct.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
CHARGERS UPDATE: Team Chairman Dean Spanos says Chargers will stay in San Diego for 2016 season
Chargers Chairman Dean Spanos announces team will stay in San Diego for 2016 season and will work for long-term stadium solution in SD.
cbsloc.al/23yNDMf

Chargers staying in San Diego for 2016, still need stadium solution

Chargers won't play in Los Angeles in 2016

Listening to XTRA 1360 in San Diego and the reaction has been primarily good, but there has been some opposition due largely to Dean Spanos. Mayor Kevin Faulconer was on earlier and made it official that a vote on a new Chargers stadium will take place on Election Day in November

correct.

Well, I don't care about meeting her.....:lol:

correct.

but you do agree though that she is very pretty right? lol

correct.

but you do agree though that she is very pretty right? lol

Absolutely I do.

Do you want the Chargers to stay where they are?

Yes,the rams belong in LA,raiders in oakland and chargers in san diego.I would never wish a city to lose their team like i had to with the rams leaving LA,that was the most depressing moment in my life.i would never want that to happen to the people in san diego,they are loyal to their team and they need to stay.

Forum List

Back