Explain how a Trump could ever win the WH

Seriously folks.....How could a Trump ever win the WH with a current 60-62 % unfavorable ratings?

Bear in mind that blacks don't like him and have actually given Clinton a huge advantage over Sanders....
Also, Latino/Hispanics actually hate Trump with a passion.
Finally, the progressives, LGBT community, and advocates for raising the minimum wage would never vote for Trump.

So, the question is simple (even if you disregard the current polls that have Sanders beating Trump by 16 points and Clinton beating Trump by 13 points) ........What makes ANYONE "think" that Trump has a snowball chance in Hell???

So, if I were you oh, say about a year ago, I would have asked "how could a Trump possibly win the nomination? Who in their right mind would vote for this joke of a man?"

Well, here we are. Trump is essentially the nominee, and he's no joke. Everyone, yes everyone, made the fatal mistake of underestimating him. The question now is, how could he possibly win the White House? The same way he won the nomination.

People underestimated Christine O'Donnell's ability to win a primary too.

13138822_1084600471583063_7942747135697006103_n.jpg

Of course you won't believe this......(and I don't care).....but I like Trump..
.He is doing what the DNC has NOT been able to do for decades.

Now that Trump has pulled even with Hillary in National polls you Liberals don't watch polls anymore? Did you notice yesterday that the RNC has relented and will back Trump? Keep kidding yourselves, there is no playbook for Trump. Just ask Jeb, Scott, Marco, Ted, and the RNC.

Here's the list of failed Trump predictions.
  1. Trump isn't actually going to run. He's all talk
  2. Trump won't release his financials. He'll drop out the minute the deadline for that passes.
  3. Trump is done for after his comments about illegal aliens
  4. Trump is done for after his comment about John McCain
  5. Trump is done for after the comment about keeping Muslims out of the country.
  6. Trump will peak at 30%. Then he'll drop out.
  7. Trump will peak at 45%. Then he'll drop out.
  8. Trump would flame out early
  9. Trump will never make it to 1237 delegates. He'll lose in a brokered convention.
The same people who posted these predictions in this forum are now predicting Trump will lose the election.

Why should anyone believe them?

People predicted Gingrich would flame out in 2012, even when he was in the lead.

Now that Trump has pulled even with Hillary in National polls you Liberals don't watch polls anymore? Did you notice yesterday that the RNC has relented and will back Trump? Keep kidding yourselves, there is no playbook for Trump. Just ask Jeb, Scott, Marco, Ted, and the RNC.
Republicans will be voting against the loud mouthed con man

Because of some of his positions on some social issuses and trade Trump could pull in indpendents and moderate blue collar Democrats and swing some states that normally go Democrat if he can do this and get a high enough percent of Republicans to vote for him he could pull it off. I don't think this is likely to happen but as I said on another thread one reason Trump has gotten as far as he has is because people have continually underestimated him continuning to do so could come back to bite the left.

I partially agree with you but consider this........Trump was indeed UNDER-estimated by the republican establishment, but his rise in defeating his fellow republican candidates was due to the years of pandering and lies offered to that GOP base (like the Tea sippers) by republican candidates......HOWEVER, in the national contest that formerly disenfranchised republican base will NOT be enough.

Well, here we are. Trump is essentially the nominee, and he's no joke. Everyone, yes everyone, made the fatal mistake of underestimating him. The question now is, how could he possibly win the White House? The same way he won the nomination.

The biggest mistake in your "deduction" is that you're not distinguishing between a primary voter and the general election electorate

Seriously folks.....How could a Trump ever win the WH with a current 60-62 % unfavorable ratings?

Bear in mind that blacks don't like him and have actually given Clinton a huge advantage over Sanders....
Also, Latino/Hispanics actually hate Trump with a passion.
Finally, the progressives, LGBT community, and advocates for raising the minimum wage would never vote for Trump.

So, the question is simple (even if you disregard the current polls that have Sanders beating Trump by 16 points and Clinton beating Trump by 13 points) ........What makes ANYONE "think" that Trump has a snowball chance in Hell???

Easy fools like you exist

And um, how could Hillary win with a 54-58% unfavorable rating?

Simple (and I;m not a Clinton fan).........of the 2 WHO has the higher unfavorable??? Come on, even you can figure that out.

The biggest mistake in your "deduction" is that you're not distinguishing between a primary voter and the general election electorate
Exactly NOW he'll have to come up with something more than ""he'll make america great again"

Forum List

Back