🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Explaining the differences between lies and honesty to progressives

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Liberals like to suggest Trump is a liar. Unless you live under the spell of propaganda, it's quite obvious that for the most partTrump does two different things. 1. Exaggerates the truth. 2. He's BLUNTLY honest, which is one of the primary reasons our PC progressives can't stand him. Since possibly Reagan, I've never seen a POUS that was so bluntly honest.

In contrast, a liar would be Hillary Clinton, for example. You can tell when she lies because her lips move. The nutcase even admitted so "what I say in public and private are two different things.".

A GREAT example of character is per one of the POUS debates. Trump said he wasn't sure if he'd except the election results, it would depend on circumstances. THAT'S BLUNTLY HONEST. On the flip-side, Hillary took the high road and said Trump's response was un-American, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Then what happened? She uses 101 excuses for why she lost and even wrote a fucking book about it. THAT'S A LIAR.

Last edited:
Liberals like to suggest Trump is a liar. Unless you live under the spell of propaganda, it's quite obvious that for the most partTrump does two different things. 1. Exaggerates the truth. 2. He's BLUNTLY honest, which is one of the primary reasons our PC progressives can't stand him. Since possibly Reagan, I've never seen a POUS that was so bluntly honest.

In contrast, a liar would be Hillary Clinton, for example. You can tell when she lies because her lips move. The nutcase even admitted so "what I say in public and private are two different things.".

A GREAT example of character is per one of the POUS debates. Trump said he wasn't sure if he'd except the election results, it would depend on circumstances. THAT'S BLUNTLY HONEST. On the flip-side, Hillary took the high road and said Trump's response was un-American, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Then what happened? She uses 101 excuses for why she lost and even wrote a fucking book about it. THAT'S A LIAR.
Meh-he-koe will pay for the wall

Forum List

Back