Explosions rip through Texas chemical plant

IronFist

May 26, 2015
What's going on there? Is everything okay? Does anyone know what exactly caused the fire? I hope everything will be okay and Texas won't become polluted with hazardous chemicals. We need to put all dangerous chemical plants somewhere outside of the US. We have already outsourced most of our industries and there is no place for chemical plants in America. China is the perfect place for such plants cause Chinese don't care about the lives of their people.

>>DrillChem is a oil industry supply company that creates sealants, shale inhibitors and lubricants, according to their website.<<

Looks pretty bad. Hope nobody was killed or injured.

Conroe is about 60 miles north of Houston I-45. Could have been much worse; the population swells on weekends because of a popular lake near by and golf course.

Looks pretty bad. Hope nobody was killed or injured.

Conroe is about 60 miles north of Houston I-45. Could have been much worse; the population swells on weekends because of a popular lake near by and golf course.

not yet, according to news

What's going on there? Is everything okay? Does anyone know what exactly caused the fire? I hope everything will be okay and Texas won't become polluted with hazardous chemicals. We need to put all dangerous chemical plants somewhere outside of the US. We have already outsourced most of our industries and there is no place for chemical plants in America. China is the perfect place for such plants cause Chinese don't care about the lives of their people.
I wonder how close schools were to this one.

Shall we also move all fertilizer plants out of the U.S. ? :slap:

This is not what these places make.......

blue-bell-ice-cream.jpg

Forum List

Back