EXPOSED: Lynch used alias in emails about tarmac meeting with Clinton

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lynch used email alias 'Elizabeth Carlisle' to write about Clinton tarmac meeting

"Loretta Lynch used the alias “Elizabeth Carlisle” for official emails as attorney general, including those related to her infamous tarmac meeting last summer with former President Clinton.

The emails were included in 413 pages of Justice Department documents provided to conservative watchdog groups Judicial Watch and American Center for Law and Justice.

Top federal officials using email aliases is not illegal or new, considering others in the former Obama administration also used them, arguing security concerns and spam to their official email addresses swamping their in-boxes.

Eric Holder, Lynch’s predecessor, used “Lew Alcindor,” the former name of retired NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar."

However, critics of the practice argue that such aliases can result in some requested emails to and from officials going undetected.

Lynch used the alias to help craft responses to media requests about the meeting, the documents show.

And former IRS official Lois Lerner, who was at the center of the agency’s targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, also used an alias -- Toby Miles."

There is only 1 reason to use an 'alias' - to hide what you are doing!

Obama himself used an alias to correspond back and forth with Hillary while she was using her illegal server / e-mails. Obama lied to the country, telling us he only found out about Hillary's server from the media...but this blew up in his face when it was exposed he was using an alias and had been e-mailing her long before he claimed to have known.

"The Lynch documents were provided to the groups in connection with lawsuits seeking information about the June 27, 2016, meeting on the tarmac of a Phoenix airport.

The meeting came amid an FBI investigation into whether Clinton’s wife, then the Democratic presidential nominee, had revealed classified information when using private email servers while secretary of state.

"About a week later, FBI Director James Comey concluded the case by saying Clinton was “extremely careless,” but recommended the Justice Department not pursue criminal charges.

In Senate testimony earlier this year, Comey said the meeting was a "deciding factor" in his decision to act alone to update the public on the investigation.

He also said Lynch had directed him to call the investigation “a matter,” which “confused” him."

Comey testified that Lynch Obstructed Justice, and now we have evidence Lynch was colluding with the Clintons while 'crafting' (making up BS) reports and responses to questions about Hillary's crimes and her meeting with Bill on the tarmac.

"Lynch’s attorney Robert Raben on Monday told The Daily Caller that Justice Department staffers who process Freedom of Information Act requests are aware of the alias."

Being AWARE of her use of an alias to conduct official business does NOT mean all of her official correspondence using the alias was submitted for official record as the FOIA and the Federal Records Act require.

Lynch and her staff should be investigated for potential violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act Immediately based on this revelation!

Head of the EPA, DHS, NSA, Holder, Lynch, and even Obama using aliases, personal servers, and personal e-mail addresses to conduct official business and get around public scrutiny / the FOIA and Federal Records Act...

So much for the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'!

Just another Obama lie...

Comey keeps meticulous notes about one meeting with Trump, but manages to forget about 400 pages of notes about BJ & Lynch.

Seems perfectly plausible to me too.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Comey keeps meticulous notes about one meeting with Trump, but manages to forget about 400 pages of notes about BJ & Lynch.

I was just thinking that myself... hmmm.... 413 pages of emails that Comey said DIDN'T EXIST. Now, where's the special counsel to investigate this? Oh yeah... there won't be one because they're democrats.

There is only 1 reason to use an 'alias' - to hide what you are doing!

That's what "John Miller" and "John Barron" said.

Oh and another guy named "Jim". Didn't bother with a last name.

Many people are saying that. Thousands of them. On rooftops.

Several others within the state dept were as well.
Head of the EPA, DHS, NSA, Holder, Lynch, and even Obama using aliases, personal servers, and personal e-mail addresses to conduct official business and get around public scrutiny / the FOIA and Federal Records Act...

So much for the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'!

Just another Obama lie...

I knew the democrats were corrupt as hell but Trump's win exposes a level of corruption never seen before. They were trying to steal the election and if they lost and they did they were going to use a deep state to ruin president Trump and effectively deny him his agenda. They can't do it alone, they need the media and Rino's like McCain to pull it off.
The good news is we are on to their game....

I was just thinking that myself... hmmm.... 413 pages of emails that Comey said DIDN'T EXIST. Now, where's the special counsel to investigate this? Oh yeah... there won't be one because they're democrats.

Oh congress just voted for the very counsel we want, and the vote passed,so let's hope it gets going soon.
When things start coming out the deep state will really start to attack our President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

move along nothing to see here. we have russia to prove is,the problem!

Oh congress just voted for the very counsel we want, and the vote passed,so let's hope it gets going soon.
When things start coming out the deep state will really start to attack our President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope they do appoint a S.C., and I hope the person is a complete REPUBLICAN HACK, just the opposite of Mueller, and I hope they hire the biggest hard core conservative pain in the ass power attorneys on the planet and not ONE leftist.

Fight fire with fire.

Probably pretty wishful thinking though, since the so called republicans we have in Washington appear to be a damn bunch of DRIPPING PUSSIES.

Forum List

Back