Extraterrestrials - Your Thoughts?

Do You Believe There Are Extraterrestrial Beings In Outer Space?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree with D4E, it looks like lens reflection to me.

Though I do think there is life out there, not sure how advanced, but life none-the-less.

Astronaut Scott Kelly's 'UFO' photo generates extraterrestrial buzz | Fox News

Here's a snippet from the article above:

An apparent ‘object’ in the top right hand corner of the image has piqued the interest of UFO hunters such as sonofmabarker. “In the upper right of the photo you can clearly see a large object with two lights on each end. It also appears to be very large and constructed,” he wrote, in a post accompanying a YouTube video on the image.
In a blog post on the UFO Sightings Daily website, Scott Waring also weighed in on the image. “Scott Kelly likes to send out photos of the view from the windows of the space station … and they look cool,” he wrote. “This one however has a cigar shaped glowing UFO with a metallic body in it.”

I believe there are aliens from other planets...I think they are from planets so far away from us that getting here is incredibly difficult...which is why they never make themselves,generally known......

If you vote you get to see the results.

Also, holy crap something the vast majority of us agree on? The world is ending...

That object is orbiting Earth. It's a satellite from China or some other country.

The subject of aliens, though, is foreign to me.

If there are aliens around then I'm pissed, they are decades late in getting me the fuck out of here...

Had you ever considered that the reason they sneak around and don't show their face is because of people like you?

To the majority of people on earth who believe the Heavens to be inhabited by God(s), angels, fallen angels, etc.... what else do they presume them to be but extraterrestrials?

If a god created the Earth, it can't be from that which it created, so is an alien in every sense of the word.

Show me the physical evidence until then it is just interesting things that can't be explained.

Although, the picture is interesting once again it is blurry and without detail. What I find interesting though is some of the construction projects of the ancient world. Puma Puku for example, how and why did they do it? Aliens? If so where did they go and why?
. Don't forget "Will they return?"
Why do you think that they have left?

To the majority of people on earth who believe the Heavens to be inhabited by God(s), angels, fallen angels, etc.... what else do they presume them to be but extraterrestrials?

If a god created the Earth, it can't be from that which it created, so is an alien in every sense of the word.

There are no such things as 'gods' there is only the Creator.

There is a Creator and the Heavenly beings but how one living in a bronze age culture would identify them is an interesting question.

We would today think of aliens visiting us as some other sentient species form of astronauts, but all the Bronze Age people would have had no such concept.

So it would be entirely natural for the people of that time to think of them as 'heavenly' beings not of this world.

Astronaut Scott Kelly's 'UFO' photo generates extraterrestrial buzz | Fox News

Here's a snippet from the article above:

An apparent ‘object’ in the top right hand corner of the image has piqued the interest of UFO hunters such as sonofmabarker. “In the upper right of the photo you can clearly see a large object with two lights on each end. It also appears to be very large and constructed,” he wrote, in a post accompanying a YouTube video on the image.
In a blog post on the UFO Sightings Daily website, Scott Waring also weighed in on the image. “Scott Kelly likes to send out photos of the view from the windows of the space station … and they look cool,” he wrote. “This one however has a cigar shaped glowing UFO with a metallic body in it.”

Looks like some kind of lens flare the pic..

No, it is a Corvette.

SpaceAlienCorvette_zpst95x8y10.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

When I say other life forms, I don't necessarily mean the typical "alien" that is portrayed in movies. It could be any kind of life form, even a type of a bacteria or something. It's just hard to believe that there would be nothing else in the entire universe living. :dunno:
Even Billy Graham have said as such.

I wonder who voted they don't care? It's fascinating to think that there is life on other planets somewhere in the universe to me! I wish these polls were made so we could see the results. :D

that would be me. I ask the question, yet, I don't really care! are you shocked???? :)

They topic says Extraterrestrial but the survey says "beings" - I guess I think of that more like humans or even animals vs. water, or cells etc. Either way...

Forum List

Back