🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook steering the political narrative..is it different than Russian meddling?

That's why Facebook and Twitter will always be FREE! So, they can choose (it's their sites and they can do whatever they want) who they want on their platform.
It's our choice whether we want to either keep following these people...or not.
I use Facebook...but I don't follow anyone politically. I solely use it to keep in contact with friends and family. But I am rarely on it. I do play some of the games there...

What's next? Are they going to shadow ban my "recess" too? Lol

Still, they have made them selves “the man” now. By banning the people that have they have drawn Alex Jones new acolytes. Score you could read his shit and dismiss it. I recall an incident years ago when Alex Jones was likely at the top of his trash peddle career. For years prior he had claimed the CIA had been trying to kill him over his sneaking into some weird rich person event. Anyway out where he lived the National Guard was doing drills of some kind and they were blocking the road. When they came to his window and told him he needed to wait a bit before he could move along, that incident turned into vindication for his shit. Banning the people Facebook has banned has done nothing but solidify the followings of those banned, and also give them recruiting fodder.

Facebook has no business arbitrating the "facts and evidence." Then again, nobody has any business using Facebook to find "facts and evidence." So really, it's just a furtherance of a stupid society getting dumber by the day.

It's their platform, they can arbitrate whatever they want. So can USMB, for that matter, which is why so many people have been perma-banned.
I don’t spend much time on your many lies or flat out theft of other people’s war stories. Scum who lie on message boards for little thank you points are there to poke with sticks. Not to be taken seriously. Give it a month and you will be a commander in space force.

Naw, what's fun to poke with sticks are guys who come to a message board to "Debate", and can't even master simple spelling or sentence structure. That's too funny, it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Not even close. You are nothing but a sad, fat lonely old man who lies about being in every branch of the military, being a pro writer and so on. You are just a little man. Nothing more. Now be a good little cry baby and hit the repot button if you must. I forgot the mommy issues to. Had you been a younger man in a different day you most likely would have been a school shooter.

Last edited:
Not even close. You are nothing but a sad, fat lonely old man who lies about being in every branch of the military, being a pro writer and so on. You are just a little man. Nothing more. Now be a good little cry baby and hit the depot button if you must. I forgot the mommy issues to. Had you been a you man in a different day you most likely would have been a school shooter.

actually, my backstory has been fairly consistent. That you can't follow it is kind of your problem, but you have a lot of problems, I think.

It's funny to hear you put the "liberty" of an enormously influential company over the liberty of individuals.

Individuals have the exact same liberty as the enormously influential company. If they do not like what the enormously influential company is doing, they have the liberty to not do business with it and to start their own company...that is the American way

You're arguing with fascist. Reason doesn't enter into it.

If fascism means wresting control of this nation away from globalists and putting it back into the hands of decent people who put the well being of their families and their nation above the interests of corporate profit then yes I am all for it.

I know. That's why idiots like you are so dangerous.

People should be allowed to speak their mind in public. Oooh what a dangerous idea that is.

People are allowed to speak their mind in public.

Still, they have made them selves “the man” now. By banning the people that have they have drawn Alex Jones new acolytes. Score you could read his shit and dismiss it.

I really don't listen to Alex Jones. I have seen a few videos on youtube (before they took his channel down). But I don't watch him faithfully. I seriously think that all of the social media already opened up Pandora's Box; once they started deciding who they could have on their platform. Yes, I do realize there is a double standard. They only keep those who goes along with their agenda...and ban those (mostly Conservatives and others), because Conservatives - to them - are truly their "Enemy of the People". And not the media.

I remember when Facebook (in 2004) was only for college kids and teachers/Professors to interact with each other.
But I believe ever since they went public with their IPO....everything seem to be game for them. Same thing with Twitter.

Not even close. You are nothing but a sad, fat lonely old man who lies about being in every branch of the military, being a pro writer and so on. You are just a little man. Nothing more. Now be a good little cry baby and hit the depot button if you must. I forgot the mommy issues to. Had you been a you man in a different day you most likely would have been a school shooter.

actually, my backstory has been fairly consistent. That you can't follow it is kind of your problem, but you have a lot of problems, I think.

Yeah, consistently bull shit. If you were secure about that you wouldn’t feel the need. Don’t worry GI joe, no one really cares.

Yeah, consistently bull shit. If you were secure about that you wouldn’t feel the need. Don’t worry GI joe, no one really cares.

Um, yeah, guy, if I were insecure, I'd make up stories about being in combat.

I've been pretty straight forward. My job in the army was largely a clerical and administrative one. I really enjoyed doing it, but I never made a claim to be Rambo.

Still, they have made them selves “the man” now. By banning the people that have they have drawn Alex Jones new acolytes. Score you could read his shit and dismiss it.

I really don't listen to Alex Jones. I have seen a few videos on youtube (before they took his channel down). But I don't watch him faithfully. I seriously think that all of the social media already opened up Pandora's Box; once they started deciding who they could have on their platform. Yes, I do realize there is a double standard. They only keep those who goes along with their agenda...and ban those (mostly Conservatives and others), because Conservatives - to them - are truly their "Enemy of the People". And not the media.

I remember when Facebook (in 2004) was only for college kids and teachers/Professors to interact with each other.
But I believe ever since they went public with their IPO....everything seem to be game for them. Same thing with Twitter.

They will just find another way. Look what the left has done with the white power people. They are pretty much non existent. Relocated to trailer parks and stuck on food stamps, yet here they are again, back by popular demand by our friends in the MSM. Meh, it will all even out I guess.

I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing where conservatives are being banned. I have a few conservative friends from the old neighborhood, and my feed is usualy filled with their pro-Trump memes and Hillary bashing.

Alex Jones wasn't banned because he was "Conservative" (whatever that means anymore); He was banned because he spread lies about the Sandy Hook families, that have had negative effects on their lives. (Some of them have had to move, one parent committed suicide)

Individuals have the exact same liberty as the enormously influential company. If they do not like what the enormously influential company is doing, they have the liberty to not do business with it and to start their own company...that is the American way

You're arguing with fascist. Reason doesn't enter into it.

If fascism means wresting control of this nation away from globalists and putting it back into the hands of decent people who put the well being of their families and their nation above the interests of corporate profit then yes I am all for it.

I know. That's why idiots like you are so dangerous.

People should be allowed to speak their mind in public. Oooh what a dangerous idea that is.

People are allowed to speak their mind in public.

Facebook is public forum...it’s not a place. They should moderate language to keep it kid friendly but they should not moderate content.
Any good, real American would agree...anyone working from the LefTarded perspective will argue. SIMPLE SHIT

Alex Jones wasn't banned because he was "Conservative" (whatever that means anymore); He was banned because he spread lies about the Sandy Hook families, that have had negative effects on their lives. (Some of them have had to move, one parent committed suicide)

Like I said...I don't watch or listen to Alex Jones...only seen a few videos on youtube.

I just use facebook to keep tabs with friends and family. Mostly my newsfeed is full of Anime stuff. Nothing that anyone here would be interested in anyways. Lol

I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing where conservatives are being banned. I have a few conservative friends from the old neighborhood, and my feed is usualy filled with their pro-Trump memes and Hillary bashing.

Lol. Watch here, GI Joe is setting up an explanation for his lies. Anyway what you post here is wrong because Alex Nones has been peddling his bullshit on Facebook for years and they said nothing. This is nothing more then Zuckerberg doing as instructed by his owners in congress. At some point Congress needs to take a look at ALL social medicine platforms. Then we need to decide if free speech is really free, or if free speech is only what we like to hear. The latter being the only world in which a weakling like GIJoeB can exist in.

You encourage the Wetback invasion...Molly Tibbetts is dead. What now?

Facebook is public forum...it’s not a place. They should moderate language to keep it kid friendly but they should not moderate content.
Any good, real American would agree...anyone working from the LefTarded perspective will argue. SIMPLE SHIT

Facebook is a website not unlike this one and millions of other ones out there.

They are a private company and should be allowed to run their business any way they see fit...

Any good, real American would agree. Any good, real American would agree that the government should not be telling companies how to run their business. yet here you are...

They are a private company and should be allowed to run their business any way they see fit...

Any good, real American would agree. Any good, real American would agree that the government should not be telling companies how to run their business. yet here you are...

You didn’t know that government “tells me how to run my businesses” through regulatory action?
Seriously?

You didn’t know that government “tells me how to run my businesses” through regulatory action?
Seriously?

And they should stop, don't you agree?

Seriously?

And they should stop, don't you agree?

Because they should I’m certain they will...right?

Industry/ businesses are regulated based on ‘detriment to society’....Connect the dots bud.
Let me get all Michael Moore-ish....If a powerhouse such as Facebook can literally control this nations thoughts WTF do you think we’re in for?
What greater ‘detriment to society’ is there?

Any good American would recognize that by supporting Facebook in this (which is only the latest in a series of purges of conservative voices), they are only lending aid and comfort to America's greatest enemies.

Let us hear it Lefties....we know, we know...banning a few extremist and regulating speech isn’t exactly meddling in American politics...right?
Where is this headed?

To a more civil society, hopefully.

Alex Jones wasn't banned because he was right. Farakahn wasn't banned because he was left.

they were banned for their behavior of inciting violence and racism.
Now you are simply lying.

Forum List

Back