Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

If people vaccinate their kids they don't have to worry about the kids who aren't vaccinated

Again, read up on Herd Immunity.... Then have someone who understands science explain it to you with smaller words.

So keep your kids that are too sick or too young to be vaccinated away from other kids until they can get vaccinations

That would be called responsible parenting

Again, that would be great, except that they are always going to be around other kids. Anti-Vaxxer nuts need to follow the law.
Like I said, till vaccines are 100% safe, 100% effective, 100% viable... not thanks

Doubling down on DUMB, as expected.

I kind of like proven science.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!
That is why vaccines should never be forced to people that want nothing to do with them, cannot benefit from them. Much like socialized medicine\healthcare...

Saying that vaccines aren’t 100% safe so don’t get shots is like saying water isn’t 100% safe so don’t drink it.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Nothing is 100% safe
Yes, and vaccines are far from 100% safe.

How far?

Saying that vaccines aren’t 100% safe so don’t get shots is like saying water isn’t 100% safe so don’t drink it.
Lol
Are you missing the point? Why force that shit on everybody?
Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines, millions of Americans will not benefit from vaccines. Much like socialized medicine/health care… Fucking control freaks

Awesome video the nutty anti-vaxxers can’t refute.

Cool story! Bro

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?
If they're not your kids they are not your responsibility
That's pretty selfish.

Why is that?

If you are vaccinated you don't have to worry about people who choose not to be vaccinated.

I have had all my shots so I don't care if you or your kids do or don't
You may not realize it, but your kids most likely weren't immunized for measles, mumps and rubella until they were about a year old (it's not recommended before then). So if the kids around your baby -- at the grocery store, the doctor's office, your cousin's son's birthday party -- were not vaccinated, they could give it to your child. And it isn't just children who get these diseases. The older you are, the more severe it usually is. Rubella in a pregnant woman's first trimester causes blindness, deafness, and other disabilities for the child.

So even if you can't think beyond your own nose, you should still worry.

Lol
Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!
That is why vaccines should never be forced to people that want nothing to do with them, cannot benefit from them. Much like socialized medicine\healthcare...

Hey I don't care if you don't get vaccinated

We should bring back polio

Lol
Nothing is 100% safe

How far?
Up to deadly...

That's pretty selfish.

Why is that?

If you are vaccinated you don't have to worry about people who choose not to be vaccinated.

You may not realize it, but your kids most likely weren't immunized for measles, mumps and rubella until they were about a year old (it's not recommended before then). So if the kids around your baby -- at the grocery store, the doctor's office, your cousin's son's birthday party -- were not vaccinated, they could give it to your child. And it isn't just children who get these diseases. The older you are, the more severe it usually is. Rubella in a pregnant woman's first trimester causes blindness, deafness, and other disabilities for the child.

Don't have kids

BUt I was vaccinated and I'm still alive and well

Lol
Nothing is 100% safe

How far?
Up to deadly...

Just like everything else in the world

are you afraid of absolutely everything?

That's pretty selfish.

Why is that?

I was born on the Pineridge Indian reservation, vaccines were not available at all. Several years back I was convinced in getting a flu shot, convicted it was a good thing, ended up incredibly sick… I know it’s anecdotal....
it didn’t do shit for me, other than make me sick for a couple months...

Lol
Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!

Hey I don't care if you don't get vaccinated

We should bring back polio
Lol
How about trying to work on the immune system naturally? But then again it should be a choice… Should it not?

Lol
Nothing is 100% safe

How far?
Up to deadly...

Just like everything else in the world

are you afraid of absolutely everything?
Lol
I’m not the one trying to force their shit on everybody else… Fucking control freaks

Lol
Are you missing the point? Why force that shit on everybody?
Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines, millions of Americans will not benefit from vaccines. Much like socialized medicine/health care… Fucking control freaks
Who is being forced to get vaccinated?

All that is being done as far as I know is that some institutions refuse to allow people in unless they are vaccinated there is no force involved

My fist year of college, if I wanted to attend I had to have proof of vaccinations I wasn't forced to get them and all that would have happened is my application would have been declined and that is a legal policy

Forum List

Back