Facts About the Vietnam War that Liberal Historians Ignore

The part you missed out was that separation line between North and South was only meant to be temporary as laid down by the Geneva accords until elections to unite the Country, elections the US and their puppets in the South never wanted because they would have lost.
it was Minh who ignored The geneva accords and assumed power with no election. He then attacked South Vietnam

No you didn't i told you the separation was ruled by the UN at the Geneva conference to be temporary until elections were held for unification of the Country.
I stated facts and you did not contradsict ,challenge or even address them.

Minh seized power cancelled all elections and then attacked the south. He was the aggressor

it was Minh who ignored The geneva accords and assumed power with no election. He then attacked South Vietnam
Wrong because there was no election because the South puppets and the US wouldn't take part, because they knew Ho would win, that is when Ho decided to use force to liberate the Country.

Wrong because there was no election because the South puppets and the US wouldn't take part, because they knew Ho would win, that is when Ho decided to use force to liberate the Country.
WRONG

the US had no part to take

Minh refused to ghold any and simply seized power and then launched the war. he was liberating NOTHJING he was an imperialist aggressor

No you didn't i told you the separation was ruled by the UN at the Geneva conference to be temporary until elections were held for unification of the Country.
Thank you, Deadstick. I appreciate your contributions to this Forum more every day.

Forum List

Back