FACTS MATTER: Biden’s economy vs. Trump’s, in 12 charts

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I must say, I am surprised at some things and not surprised on others.

Biden vs Trump economy nyt Dec 23 2023 0.png

View attachment 877860

Yes, your “experts” keep trying to tell us how wonderful the economy is under Biden, as most Americans find ourselves struggling more than before, to stretch our wages to buy the goods that we need, at prices that have risen more than our wages have. We're supposed to believe the lies from your “experts” over what all of us are directly experiencing.

I get that there are extraordinary idiots, such as yourself, that are stupid enough to believe such bullshit. I really do get that.

But your ignorance and your gullibility and your just plain stupidity does nothing to alleviate the economic distress that we are all experiencing.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

And by the way…

1703375612077.png

View attachment 877860

A better way is to just compare the median income to the average home price.

You used to be able to buy a home for three times your income. Now that’s gone.

Young people can’t even dream of buying a decent home these days.

Twisting spinner. All those spikes are from a man-made virus attack launched and spread by DEM & China partnership. Lookey here, i ran up $1000 on Dads visa bill (cash advances for Blow) but I got it paid down in three years. I’m a hero.

if you were any dirtier they would lock you up as public health nuisance you sick POS.

Last edited:
Who are you kidding? If the facts favored Trump, you'd be denouncing every single chart.

I happen to think they are accurate, but the spin they put on it was ludicrous.

Facts certainly do matter.

The U.S. national debt has increased twice as fast under President Joe Biden as of December 2023 compared to former President Donald Trump, according to data released by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

The national debt has grown by more than $6 trillion during Biden's first term compared to slightly over $3 trillion during the same time frame during Trump's term in office. Biden took office on Jan. 20, 2021 when the national debt stood at $27.7 trillion. Today, the total national debt is close to $34 trillion, according a Just the News review of U.S. Department of Treasury data.

Janet Yellen ADMITS they want to drive national debt to $50 TRILLION

Twisting spinner. All those spikes are from a man-made virus attack launched and spread by DEM & China partnership. Lookey here, i ran up $1000 on Dads visa bill (cash advances for Blow) but I got it paid down in three years. I’m a hero.

if you were any dirtier they would lock you up as public health nuisance you sick POS.
If Trump and his man Fauci hadn't been funding the Wuhan lab for 3 years maybe his economic record wouldn't have been one of the worst in US history.

Forum List

Back