Zone1 Faith and Freedom Conference

Which is? I got love the Lord with all of your mind, heart, and soul. How can we prove that we love the Lord if we don't follow His commandments.
.. and one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. "Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?" He [Jesus] said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. Love God above all else. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

I think that about covers it.

.. and one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. "Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?" He [Jesus] said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. Love God above all else. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

I think that about covers it.

Loving your neighbor as yourself means being honest with them and that they need to repent if they ever wish to see the Kingdom of Heaven... That includes you too you know. Jesus doesn't take kindly to child abuse or advocates of child abuse which includes mentally as well as physically.

Btw, it looks like this conference will have multiple days and Donald Trump will be speaking tomorrow night.

I got a family get together to go to today, but I should be back long before Trump speaks as I think that it's six o'clock but not sure what time zone.

You think Jesus would insult people who disagree with him?

Jesus didn't sugarcoat things. He insulted people, but only when there was truth to it. He didn't name call just to name call and bully people. He told them what they were guilty of and that they were going to go to Hell if they didn't repent first.

I guess here's the video where Trump will speak. I thought that it was in the last video that I posted.

Forum List

Back