Family of terrorist are in denial.....WTF???!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Am I dreaming? Thus far, both the lawyer and family members are denying with clearly is evidence up the wazooo.....they're making the media rounds dismissing that their loved one's did all this?????? I know its hard to phantom, but you're kin, murdered 14 people, injured 19 and did all this without leaving you clues...shit happens, own it!! The lawyer is saying they were set up, that something just isn't right, the family is saying, mom would never leave a suckling child she had.....I'm not here to hate on muslims, but its this kind of shit that makes people weary of your presence....you people have got to get with the fact, yaws some crazy unpredictable motherfuckers....end of story!!

San Bernardino was a False Flag Event

If you want to argue that he could have caused more damage and failed to do so (because he didn't bring 12 bombs, then forgot to detonate the one he DID bring), maybe you should just fact the facts....

Being retarded is a prerequisite for being a terrorist!!!!

They are not in denial, and are acting the part. They want the Muslim community and the world to believe they had no knowledge of the acts of terrorism their family members did because of the fear of backlash that will come after what their family members did.

Remember the Boston Bombers?

Remember the Mother and Father over in Russia claiming their sons were being set up by the U.S. Government and Russian Government and they evidence was all fabricated , and now ask yourself where are those two parents after their son was found guilty of acts of terrorism and murder?

They will play the denial game, and those like Sunni Man will feed off on the conspiracy theory it was a government hoax to kill some innocent Muslims but the actual reality is the family damn well knew ( at least a few of the males did ) that the bastards that did the California shooting and will play the denial game so they can recruit future sleepers within this country borders.

Forum List

Back