Fans burn nike gear in response to Colin Kaepernicks just do it ad Campaign

Fans Burn Nike Gear in Response to Colin Kaepernick's 'Just Do It' Ad Campaign | Breitbart

Nike announced its “Just Do It” ad campaign on Monday, featuring former NFL player and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick. News of the campaign comes only days before the kickoff of the 2018 NFL regular season.

View attachment 214553

Good, I hope nike loses billions and take big hits on their stocks bahaah.
Too funny! Buy the stuff, Nike gets your money, then you burn it. Brilliant!

Are you so stupid that you don't realize that these items were purchased prior to Nike's announcemnt?

Yes, yes you are!

Unless the garb was already useless/destroyed there’s no logical reason to burn perfectly usable clothing/shoes/equipment. Burning it isn’t going to hurt Nike in any way, shape or form.

So Nike puts a logo on the clothing so you don't know who made it? Dumbass!

It hurts their advertising that you do while wearing it.

My shoes are New Balance anyway.

These are the socks that Nike’s new spokesman wore.
6F8867F2-ACFA-47FD-87AD-39D2E1D441CE.jpeg

Onliest thing stupider than plunking down umpteen dollars on shoes for a name, is then muttering "hold my beer", setting your own property on fire and then going "damn, I ain't got no shoes".
No one burning their shoes is saying that liar.

Fans Burn Nike Gear in Response to Colin Kaepernick's 'Just Do It' Ad Campaign | Breitbart

Nike announced its “Just Do It” ad campaign on Monday, featuring former NFL player and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick. News of the campaign comes only days before the kickoff of the 2018 NFL regular season.

View attachment 214553

Too funny! Buy the stuff, Nike gets your money, then you burn it. Brilliant!

Are you so stupid that you don't realize that these items were purchased prior to Nike's announcemnt?

Yes, yes you are!

Unless the garb was already useless/destroyed there’s no logical reason to burn perfectly usable clothing/shoes/equipment. Burning it isn’t going to hurt Nike in any way, shape or form.

So Nike puts a logo on the clothing so you don't know who made it? Dumbass!

It hurts their advertising that you do while wearing it.

My shoes are New Balance anyway.

Way better IMHO.

Well, it is the usual suspects after all.

Yep. The freedom fries crowd is back. Apparently, they didn't get enough of looking like fools and idiots the first time around.

And when kick off happens Thursday night opening the season. Millions of fans will be tuning in, and every vendor that advertises with the NFL will be right there. And every little kid in America that loves sports, will still love football, and won't give a rats ass what their brain dead parents thin k about Collin Kapernick.

The freedom fries crowd will never figure out they are in a no win situation and will always be in a no win situation.

Even with their own kids. Who will now be even more embarrassed to bring their friends around.

View attachment 214553

What a bunch of fucking freaks!

It's a special kind of stupid, that mental health professionals will be studying many years from now.

Well, it is the usual suspects after all.

Yep. The freedom fries crowd is back. Apparently, they didn't get enough of looking like fools and idiots the first time around.

And when kick off happens Thursday night opening the season. Millions of fans will be tuning in, and every vendor that advertises with the NFL will be right there. And every little kid in America that loves sports, will still love football, and won't give a rats ass what their brain dead parents thin k about Collin Kapernick.

The freedom fries crowd will never figure out they are in a no win situation and will always be in a no win situation.

Even with their own kids. Who will now be even more embarrassed to bring their friends around.
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism

Anyway... Kaepernick was a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person

Forum List

Back