Far Past Time

Far past time to say this election was a joke and the most fraudulent in our history. There is just too much wrong and it seems to be everywhere. Thinking this election was fair is a sign of mental illness, cowardice, and completely un American.

Lauren Witzke: “Preliminary Audits of the Delaware 2020 elections are damning. Only 10% of the votes have been audited and they’ve already found over 20k fraudulent ballots.
rotfl-gif.288736

Anyone who thinks it was fraudulent enough to swing the election is the one with mental illness and it us a common fault amongst republicans haters suffering trump defeat syndrome.

You'll have to produce something better than your biased hate to prove anything.

If what you say is correct, why hasn't it been before the courts? Here's why.
Because it's rubbish sprayed around by fools. Grow up.

Says the silly boi who claimed there was NO FRAUD EVAH!

Well, here it is, and there's lots of it.

Now piss off Chinese stooge

Says the silly boi who claimed there was NO FRAUD EVAH!

Well, here it is, and there's lots of it.

Now piss off Chinese stooge

When that same information is submitted to the authorities and they agree to submit it to the courts to verify it, let me know.

The patriots of Delaware, not really an unbiased source comrade.
There's no official paperwork submitted, just some Republican stooges personal opinion.
Massive fraud. Really? There's not even lots of it.
Knock yourself out dickhead.

What is funny about fraud? You see the facts. I see no one disputing them. Do you? Where is an article saying it is not true? I'll wait.
There are no facts or evidence supporting your claim you lying weasel

You have never posted any such facts or evidence and neither has anyone else.

He's in it for the money but he didnt collect a salary. :cuckoo:
Why is the orange grifter still campaigning?
So people will donate to his website, he still gets a salary, along with his crime family.
The grifter doesn't do anything for free.

As president?
A $400,000 salary he claims to have donated his salary.

Decisions?
A $400,000 annual salary or make 3 times that much, annually, charging the secret service for rooms, meals and golf cart rental.

Far past time to say this election was a joke and the most fraudulent in our history. There is just too much wrong and it seems to be everywhere. Thinking this election was fair is a sign of mental illness, cowardice, and completely un American.

Lauren Witzke: “Preliminary Audits of the Delaware 2020 elections are damning. Only 10% of the votes have been audited and they’ve already found over 20k fraudulent ballots.
Hold your breath and stomp your feet...I hear that helps.

Why is the orange grifter still campaigning?
So people will donate to his website, he still gets a salary, along with his crime family.
The grifter doesn't do anything for free.

As president?
A $400,000 salary he claims to have donated his salary.

Decisions?
A $400,000 annual salary or make 3 times that much, annually, charging the secret service for rooms, meals and golf cart rental.

Because he plans on running again ya dumbass.

Can you quote him saying that he's running?

It's pretty clear he's going to run again health permitting.

It's pretty clear he's going to run again health permitting.

So you can't quote him actually saying he's running. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

It's pretty clear that he's going to run again.
And if you haven't noticed Trump likes to troll you idiots.
Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.

But he hasn't said he is. So all you have to go by are the intuitions of others.

Forum List

Back