Far Past Time

Because the courts were afraid or corrupt, or both. When evidence is not heard, and it was not, nothing can be proven.
Here we Go again. The courts are corrupt. They weren't corrupt when trump won. How coincidental.
Yet you expect people to swallow that crap. Grow up.

It's not about that. It's about the evidence being credible enough to be eligible to be tested in court. It was rejected by the court so what does that tell you?

Why can't you grasp that?
You can believe Your "evidence" until the sun rises in the west and nothing will happen. For Christ's sake. Get a grip on yourselves. Nothing will change.

It's far from over.
And if you read the evidence and were honest with yourself you'd agree something is amiss.

No one says there’s anything ‘wrong’ with it; just as there’s nothing wrong with pointing out the fact that the ‘source’ is unreliable, the bad-faith product of rightwing partisan hacks.
Another one? Who is anyone to say they are unreliable?

Did you read the part about the evidence? My God, you are dumb.
Yes and I reiterate all I have said.
It's unsupported rubbish which is why it's not in court.
Btw, God shouldn't be assessing people's intelligence when He has followers like you who believe that is evidence.

Stick with your bible.

Far past time to say this election was a joke and the most fraudulent in our history. There is just too much wrong and it seems to be everywhere. Thinking this election was fair is a sign of mental illness, cowardice, and completely un American.

Lauren Witzke: “Preliminary Audits of the Delaware 2020 elections are damning. Only 10% of the votes have been audited and they’ve already found over 20k fraudulent ballots.
Excellent sub-forum for this looniness.

:laugh:

"Patriots for Delaware calls itself nonpartisan, but its members are largely right-wing conservatives, supporting former President Donald Trump, resisting COVID-19 restrictions and decrying mask mandates."
What a surprise. This is my shocked face.....:eek:

Narrative time. Why is there fraud everywhere? It did not happen by itself. There are far to many facts to make the narrative very questionable. Your bias is shameful, bordering on evil.
"Why is there fraud everywhere?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1633040704212.png

More likely they are embarrassing for the sponsors.
Is that what the narrative says? Thanks for nothing.

Narrative time. Why is there fraud everywhere? It did not happen by itself. There are far to many facts to make the narrative very questionable. Your bias is shameful, bordering on evil.

Forum List

Back