far right reactionary wing nut collapse politically

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Almost five years ago on the Board, I said to this effect that the far right wing nut conspiracy, manifested by the emergence of the loony wing of the TPM and its disgusting and at times criminal activity in that summer's town hall meetings, would eventually fall from its own inadequacy and its embracing of anti-American values, not the least the rise of the racists and those who hate the poor, the ill, the lame, the weakest in our society.

With the open vote on the budget and debt bills last year, Boehner finally acted as a truly American speaker of the house, and in so doing revealed the TPM for the obstructionist characteristics it has displayed every since November 2010.

This seasons primaries, which I said would result in resounding TPM defeat, has proved my warning to be accurate.

Now we have many on the wing nut far right saying HRC's election is most likely.

Of course it is, you nimrods: you have caused it.

If HRC is elected, stare right at the TPM for the reason of it.

wat-jpg.8515

Yup, good picture of the loony far right, TK. Good job. You are not really sure what is a libertarian, but I will credit you that you know you are not far right.

Last edited:
Pete, that is an excellent transgender job on you in TK's picture: your true nature is revealed.

I am glad to see Bill (in blue) and Wanda (to his right), your keepers, are taking great care of you, letting you out for a bit.

Almost five years ago on the Board, I said to this effect that the far right wing nut conspiracy, manifested by the emergence of the loony wing of the TPM and its disgusting and at times criminal activity in that summer's town hall meetings, would eventually fall from its own inadequacy and its embracing of anti-American values, not the least the rise of the racists and those who hate the poor, the ill, the lame, the weakest in our society.

With the open vote on the budget and debt bills last year, Boehner finally acted as a truly American speaker of the house, and in so doing revealed the TPM for the obstructionist characteristics it has displayed every since November 2010.

This seasons primaries, which I said would result in resounding TPM defeat, has proved my warning to be accurate.

Now we have many on the wing nut far right saying HRC's election is most likely.

As one boozer to another... go easy, man. Go easy.

:cuckoo:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9LHtMmbwg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9LHtMmbwg[/ame]

As one boozer to another... go easy, man. Go easy.

:lol: Truth is truth. TPM will be instrumental in electing HRC.

Choices have consequences.

And the neo-cons were stupid enough to pin their hopes on the TPM

Jroc, you and your ill ilk have crashed and burned because of those dopes.

And the neo-cons were stupid enough to pin their hopes on the TPM

Jroc, you and your ill ilk have crashed and burned because of those dopes.

if not for the Tea party Obama would still have complete control of congress:eusa_whistle:

No, the GOP would have kept those seats, and Boehner would have worked with the majority party to govern this country.

Only born and bred fools think that BHO is anything other than a Chicago American-born, Christian-churched machine thug.

Now if the far right could paint BHO as black, muslim, and jew, they would be in high cotton.

McCain and you think alike, you must be a Democrat.

McCain: I?m not sure who I?d support in a ?Hillary versus Rand Paul? race « Hot Air

I don't know what's funnier....the blundering rambling of the OP or that he genuinely thinks she can win.

JAKE....I immediately deduct logic points and common sense allowances from anyone who rails the TPM as racists who hate the poor, the lame, the ill and the weak. That's just stupid. Unless you are willing to concede that the same falls true on democrats, your argument is irrational.

I don't know what's funnier....the blundering rambling of the OP or that he genuinely thinks she can win.

JAKE....I immediately deduct logic points and common sense allowances from anyone who rails the TPM as racists who hate the poor, the lame, the ill and the weak. That's just stupid. Unless you are willing to concede that the same falls true on democrats, your argument is irrational.

He's both stupid and irrational.

McCain and I think alike, I must be a Republican and you a wannabee, but you can't be, we won't let you anymore unless you play our way. Sux to be you.

Forum List

Back