Zone1 I kid you not Left wing and far Right

When I look around this forum, I see an enormous number of posters who do not even have an ideology. All they have is a group identity.

Instead of having an ideology and reacting to the world according to such, they merely conform to their marching orders as assigned by their tribe.

The same idiots who want to sexualize and groom children today did not support such as recently as 10 or even 5 years ago, but now they feel they HAVE to or else risk ostracism. If they actually had any sort of ideology, they would resist those who are conditioning them to believe increasingly arch behavior.

and if you do your homework that was all brought down by Nathanael Hawthorne's expose

THE BLITHEDALE ROMANCE
"Abjuring the city for a pastoral life, a group of utopians set out to reform a dissipated America. But the group is a powerful mix of competing ambitions and its idealism finds little satisfaction in farmwork. Instead, of changing the world, the members of the Blithedale community individually pursue egotistical paths that ultimately lead to tragedy."

HIs daughter became a Catholic nun and founded a real community. She is now up for SAINTHOOD.

See where I am going with this ?

View attachment 936547

Nope. They were ended by the liberation of the slaves, and the promise of endless cheap land and capital, and a forever oppression of the STATISTS.

Wow, you read those links quick, didn't ya?

". . . Julian, then, represented the convergence of many of the strands of antebellum radical individualism within the early Republican party. The Republicans, in effect, sought to solve the ideological debate over slave and free labor by returning to the classic Madisonian answer of expansion as the key to preserving personal freedom and republican government. Their defense of the “free labor” system of the North accepted the labor movement’s definition of freedom as resting on ownership of property, and of permanent wage-earning status as virtually a form of “slavery.” But they denied that this condition would exist within the North, so long as the safety valve of westward expansion was available. By cutting off access to the West for northern farmers and laborers, the spread of slavery would be a step down the path of the “Europeanization” of American society. Thus, the Republicans did, as Dawley argues, locate the threat to republican equality outside northern life. Yet at the same time, in their homestead policy and in their refusal to countenance a permanent wage-earning class, they also represented at least a partial culmination of the radical tradition. The Republicans’ concept of a society based on free labor exalted the values of personal liberty with independence, and the demand for equality of opportunity for all in a competitive social order.

Civil War: Twilight of Radical Individualism. . . "

Read the following and tell me your “thoughts?” If you have any.

Dwight David Eisenhower, the Prophet-President of the United States, sixty-four years ago warned of the ascension of the military-industrial state, presently morphed into the military-industrial-intelligence complex, which, fully in control of our government, induces and manipulates our fears, creating serial enemies, justifying endless war for profit, openly canceling long-cherished constitutional rights, within the hoary rubric of “National Security,” read: Plunder of the American taxpayer.
Congress, as an Article One creation is in the thrall of murderous interest groups which are actively driving mass killings, assassinations, famine and ethnic cleansing, the progeny of genocide, in plain sight, recycling U.S. taxpayers’ hard-earned money to tighten its grip on American politics, all the while using its media influence to deny any of this is happening, denying even the existence of a people, or how they died, as bodies pile up by the tens of thousands in Gaza.
The extent to which patriotic Americans are being cynically manipulated is exemplified by events of the past week. Congress forfeited, by single votes in the House and Senate, our Fourth Amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure, passing the FISA extension and setting the stage for an official police state.

lol Eisenhower didn't say shit about 'Duh Complex' when he was in office and could do something about it.

'Military industrial complexes' have been a fact of human life since there have been tribes, so that isn't the problem; the real problem is the morals and culture your leadership is drawn from. Being an 'anarchist;, i.e. a whining burb brat with no real morals or standards outside of self-indulgent rubbish and selfishness will never grasp the importance of culture on anything. Your fantasy version of 'libertoonism' is just infantile mindless self-worship and nothing to do with our Founders or any genuine philosophy.

Corrupt selfish societies produce corrupt selfish rulers. But you just keep parroting whatever sounds good to you at the moment; who needs common sense when Mommy and Daddy are taking care of you?

The Peanut Gallery can check out for themselves American Fraternity culture these days for where the vast majority of their business and political culture comes from. If you can't find anything wrong with that environment then you obviously don't have any real problem with the way things are now, so quit pretending you do.

Since he evidently opposes the very idea of nation states and a sense of national sovereignty associated with them, that really only leaves globalism or Mad Max as the alternatives, doesn't it?
8nqq47.jpg

lol Eisenhower didn't say shit about 'Duh Complex' when he was in office and could do something about it.

'Military industrial complexes' have been a fact of human life since there have been tribes, so that isn't the problem; the real problem is the morals and culture your leadership is drawn from. Being an 'anarchist;, i.e. a whining burb brat with no real morals or standards outside of self-indulgent rubbish and selfishness will never grasp the importance of culture on anything. Your fantasy version of 'libertoonism' is just infantile mindless self-worship and nothing to do with our Founders or any genuine philosophy.

Corrupt selfish societies produce corrupt selfish rulers. But you just keep parroting whatever sounds good to you at the moment; who needs common sense when Mommy and Daddy are taking care of you?
You don’t know history of your own country.

We had a very small standing Federal military until WWII.

If you can’t see the harm in the MIC, your IQ must be very low to nonexistent.

I’m crazy for lowering myself debating you.

Nope. They were ended by the liberation of the slaves, and the promise of endless cheap land and capital, and a forever oppression of the STATISTS.

Wow, you read those links quick, didn't ya?

". . . Julian, then, represented the convergence of many of the strands of antebellum radical individualism within the early Republican party. The Republicans, in effect, sought to solve the ideological debate over slave and free labor by returning to the classic Madisonian answer of expansion as the key to preserving personal freedom and republican government. Their defense of the “free labor” system of the North accepted the labor movement’s definition of freedom as resting on ownership of property, and of permanent wage-earning status as virtually a form of “slavery.” But they denied that this condition would exist within the North, so long as the safety valve of westward expansion was available. By cutting off access to the West for northern farmers and laborers, the spread of slavery would be a step down the path of the “Europeanization” of American society. Thus, the Republicans did, as Dawley argues, locate the threat to republican equality outside northern life. Yet at the same time, in their homestead policy and in their refusal to countenance a permanent wage-earning class, they also represented at least a partial culmination of the radical tradition. The Republicans’ concept of a society based on free labor exalted the values of personal liberty with independence, and the demand for equality of opportunity for all in a competitive social order.

Civil War: Twilight of Radical Individualism. . . "
I have this in my head unlike you Link-Addicts
You are wrong. Dead wrong.

And you write for sht. That is classic High School editorial stuff

Agreed.

Many of them did not even want a standing army.

From their experience with the British, they knew, ANY power you give to government, gets used on the people.

It is naive to bleev otherwise.

and now we spend more than the next 10 nations combined on our standing army.

When I look around this forum, I see an enormous number of posters who do not even have an ideology. All they have is a group identity.

Instead of having an ideology and reacting to the world according to such, they merely conform to their marching orders as assigned by their tribe.

The same idiots who want to sexualize and groom children today did not support such as recently as 10 or even 5 years ago, but now they feel they HAVE to or else risk ostracism. If they actually had any sort of ideology, they would resist those who are conditioning them to believe increasingly arch behavior.
Both you and Dudley, are deploying Straw-man arguments, numerous ones.

You don't like having disagreements with folks, you don't understand what they believe, so now?

You feel the need to make up, or mischaracterize their positions. Everything both you and he, are writing is 💯 wrong. Nothing either of you are writing in this thread, makes a lick of sense. and has no relation to reality.

If you want to make a claim about someone, on what they bleev? Either link to where they have said it, or quote them.

Don't just make shit up. YOU, I know, have more integrity than this.

Dudley? meh, I don't give a rats ass about him. He is about as oily as Crep, Toro, and Synth, etc., Dudley lies, and uses fallacies all the damn time. You OTH, don't usually do that shit.

You don’t know history of your own country.

We had a very small standing Federal military until WWII.

Rubbish. Raising armies among a small population is a logistical impossibility, and in any case even Thomas Jefferson came to the realization that a standing Navy and Army were in fact a necessity when was President. Your own ignorance is showing' that's because you just rely on comic books and websites for your 'history' instead of reading those pesky books n stuff.

The FRench 'standing Army and Navy' forced the British 'standing Army and Navy' out of the U.S., and it was the British standing Navy that enforced the Monroe Doctrine for most of the 19th Century, just for one example of your profound ignorance.
If you can’t see the harm in the MIC, your IQ must be very low to nonexistent.

lol says some kid playing 'anarchist' on the innernutz. I doubt you even live in the U.S. anyway.
I’m crazy for lowering myself debating you.

You're crazy if you even think you were debating anything; babbling platitudes isn't 'debating', kid.

We only exist as a nation because of 'military industrial complexes'. Even Tarzan had to use them.

Dudley? meh, I don't give a rats ass about him. He is about as oily as Crep, Toro, and Synth, etc., Dudley lies, and uses fallacies all the damn time. You OTH, don't usually do that shit.

Says the GOP shill who relies on dumbass ideological rubbish and then snivels when it gets laughed at.

So, what is YOUR alternative to the nation state?

Agreed.

Many of them did not even want a standing army.

From their experience with the British, they knew, ANY power you give to government, gets used on the people.

It is naive to believe otherwise, IMO.
lol it was the French and Brits who carried most of the water in WW I, and WW II was of course won by FDR, not a Republican whiner like Hoover who liked using the Army against American citizens.

Forum List

Back