Zone1 I kid you not Left wing and far Right

Lots of gibberish words but you have "liberty" and and "hive mind" in the same quadrant so...
It's based on a real political scientist and real socioeconomic/political research.

. . . and yours is based on. . . ???? :dunno:

tenor.gif
Your mocking doesn’t convert the truth into anything else , stooge.

When I absorb information, I kinda get niggly feelings inside. I like psychology and get quite in-depth from the normal path when I'm bugged.

One such thing was the orientation of the left. So I did a little researching -

Now, I always thought Republicans were not Far Right, but Democrats kinda ring alarm bells.

Your thoughts on the link?
Pay no attention. Costello clearly set up his "on line" survey which is not scientific to yield the results he wanted.

It's based on a real political scientist and real socioeconomic/political research.

. . . and yours is based on. . . ???? :dunno:

Reality.

Or perhaps you can describe the "on the ground" differences between Nazism and Stalinism?
Stalinism and Maoism?

Trumpism and Francoism?

That isn't that part I linked. . . Real political scientists? Regard it as major WOO. :rolleyes:

"The horseshoe theory does not enjoy wide support within academic circles; peer-reviewed research by political scientists on the subject is scarce, and existing studies and comprehensive reviews have often contradicted its central premises, or found only limited support for the theory under certain conditions.[6][8]"

View attachment 936393

well, shit if "Real political scientists" say so, then it has to be correct :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

When I absorb information, I kinda get niggly feelings inside. I like psychology and get quite in-depth from the normal path when I'm bugged.

One such thing was the orientation of the left. So I did a little researching -

Now, I always thought Republicans were not Far Right, but Democrats kinda ring alarm bells.

Your thoughts on the link?

That's been noted for many years now. It's the same in academia, with both left and right wing intellectuals and economists advocating centralization, monopoly, and 'Big Is Better', especially in banking and finance. John Kenneth Galbraith, Milton Friedman, and Robert Bork just use different rhetoric and means to reach the exact same goals of rule by technocrats. For the 'little people', the results of both are distinctions without a difference.

As for the for 'The Left', they're still babbling old Cold War rhetoric put out by the Soviets, and 'The Right' is still babbling 19th Century Gilded Age social darwinism bullshit put out by J. P. Morgan and others hired stable of hack writers and academics.

Last edited:
As for the for 'The Left', they're still babbling old Cold War rhetoric put out by the Soviets, and 'The Right' is still babbling 19th Century Gilded Age social darwinism bullshit put out by J. P. Morgan and others hired stable of hack writers and academics.

I forgot to point out Marxism is also 19th century bullshit. Amazing how these ideological fantasies still get parroted in the 21 first Century, eh?

They absolutely do
Obviously not. If you favor big government, you are a leftist.
1713872669048.png

Using the usual BS spectrum, that would put people like me in the middle :lol:
You can argue against a spectrum being feasible, but the typical spectrum is definitely bullshit.

Last edited:
Really, he is not too far off the mark.

Lysander Spooner is generally regarded as far right, and he published in what is regarded as America's first Anarchist periodical. . . started by Benjamin Tucker.

He was friends, I believe, with Josiah Warren. Both were at the first Internationale. I have no proof they traveled there together, but I suspect that they did.

"I was the first American—I may say the first Anglo-Saxon—to start an avowedly Anarchistic newspaper printed in the English language. I am still the editor, publisher and proprietor of that paper. It is everywhere regarded as the pioneer and principal organ of modem individualist Anarchism. I either am, or have been, the publisher of the chief Anarchistic works in the English language. I am the author of the most widely-accepted English text-book of Anarchism. I have enjoyed the friendship, had the benefit of instruction, and have carefully studied the works, of those Americans from whom the Anarchists have largely derived their beliefs—Josiah Warren, Stephen Pearl Andrews, Lysander Spooner, and Colonel William B. Greene. I am the translator into English of some of the principal works of P.J. Proudhon, who was the first writer in any language to declare himself an Anarchist. I am acquainted, perhaps better than any other man, with the English-speaking Anarchists of the United States. . . "
Josiah Warren. The first labor for labor store :)

Just look around this forum and tell me I am wrong. Most of those that are on what constitute the political right in our country are all for strong central government lead by an authoritarian. They are no less so than the folks that make up the political left, the only differences between them is in what they think the Govt should have control over.

Just look around this forum and tell me I am wrong. Most of those that are on what constitute the political right in our country are all for strong central government lead by an authoritarian. They are no less so than the folks that make up the political left, the only differences between them is in what they think the Govt should have control over.
They arent right. They are left.
MAGA is left. Conservatism is dead.

They arent right. They are left.
MAGA is left. Conservatism is dead.

Perhaps based upon the classical view you are correct, but it is really irrelevant as they are what constitutes the right in our country, and around the world.

Far right people dont favor authoritarianism. Far left is totalitarianism. Far right is anarchy.
Im one of the farthest right people on this board and you never see me supporting authoritarianism or govt intervention.
Anarchists don't believe in closed borders or any borders

Perhaps based upon the classical view you are correct, but it is really irrelevant as they are what constitutes the right in our country, and around the world.
When you bend to the will of leftists, you become a leftist.
And most people are fucking stupid. What they think doesnt affect reality.

Forum List

Back