Farage boycotts BBC and is to sue C4 for playing film of reform racism. its all very sad.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Uks leading racist shit is shocked that he is being accused of attracting racists. He cant understand that UKs leading racist party welcomes racists, and for many years.

The bbc is probably relaxed over this.Farage was not asked anything that a reasonable person would find out of order. He is likely to face a writ from C4 after his trumpian claims of a set up. It wont wash over here.
Only the US puts up with trump style lying. His arselickeng hssnt seen this serial loser learn anything.

The Uks leading racist shit is shocked that he is being accused of attracting racists. He cant understand that UKs leading racist party welcomes racists, and for many years.

The bbc is probably relaxed over this.Farage was not asked anything that a reasonable person would find out of order. He is likely to face a writ from C4 after his trumpian claims of a set up. It wont wash over here.
Only the US puts up with trump style lying. His arselickeng hssnt seen this serial loser learn anything.
he is a Moscow 🇷🇺 agent ...

America's propaganda is failing. I'm very concerned over what it will do to reverse the trend while Biden is still permitted to call the shots. If I lived on your island I would be thinking of a quick vacation to Australia!

America's propaganda is failing. I'm very concerned over what it will do to reverse the trend while Biden is still permitted to call the shots. If I lived on your island I would be thinking of a quick vacation to Australia!
We are familiar with faragism. It will only get traction wuth the underclasses and uneducated.

Why fo you post UK crap here?

No one cares

Forum List

Back