Fargo......major jump the shark moment....ruined the show...spoiler if you go on...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I started watching the 2nd season of Fargo....not too bad.....and then the second to the last episode....totally bizarre and stupid, out of place and ruined the vibe of the show.........

If you read past this point it is your own fault....

The shootout at the hotel........and then an actual UFO shows up.....what a joke.......they trashed their show with that move......

I started watching the 2nd season of Fargo....not too bad.....and then the second to the last episode....totally bizarre and stupid, out of place and ruined the vibe of the show.........

If you read past this point it is your own fault....

The shootout at the hotel........and then an actual UFO shows up.....what a joke.......they trashed their show with that move......
You didn't notice that in the beginning. You should pau closer attention

It is not unusual for the script of a good series to degenerate as it reaches the final few episodes. One prime example of this is Breaking Bad.

Although some of situations and circumstances that developed as the tale progressed tend to stretch the imagination they do remain credible because they occur as acceptable possibilities. But certain elements of the final three episodes do a sharp turn toward absurd fantasy and have a disappointing effect that tends to splash onto the retroactive experience of the series.

Just my opinion...the space ship was the Coen Brothers letting you know that all of those notices telling you that this was a true story were just part of the gag. I thought it was clever.

Forum List

Back