🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farmers Attacked Daily By Settlers Near Bethlehem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Farmers attacked daily by settlers near Bethlehemm 4/17/2013 HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "Settlers from Bat Ayin, located in the Gush Etzion settlement bloc, regularly assault Palestinian farmers in an attempt to force them to abandon their fields.Hajj Hammad Sleibi, 78, is well aware of this phenomenon. He says he is attacked nearly everyday."This land is mine. This land is mine not yours," Sleibi says on camera, addressing his undesirable neighbors.*Sleibi told Ma'an that settlers harass him physically when he tends his fields and destroy his crops on an hourly basis. His land is located in the Safa neighborhood of Beit Ummar, opposite the illegal settlement of Bat Ayin, built on private Palestinian land." http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=586416

Last edited:
Farmers attacked daily by settlers near Bethlehemm 4/17/2013 HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "Settlers from Bat Ayin, located in the Gush Etzion settlement bloc, regularly assault Palestinian farmers in an attempt to force them to abandon their fields.Hajj Hammad Sleibi, 78, is well aware of this phenomenon. He says he is attacked nearly everyday."This land is mine. This land is mine not yours," Sleibi says on camera, addressing his undesirable neighbors.*Sleibi told Ma'an that settlers harass him physically when he tends his fields and destroy his crops on an hourly basis. His land is located in the Safa neighborhood of Beit Ummar, opposite the illegal settlement of Bat Ayin, built on private Palestinian land." Farmers attacked daily by settlers near Bethlehem | Maan News Agency
Speaking of Bethlehem, I certainly hope you are contributing something to your fellow Christians in Bethlehem. After all, you can't just lie about all day long on a chaise lounge like some pampered dog, hopping around the Internet to bash Israel and the Jews.
The Plight of Bethlehem?s Christians | ICEJ International

Farmers attacked daily by settlers near Bethlehemm 4/17/2013 HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "Settlers from Bat Ayin, located in the Gush Etzion settlement bloc, regularly assault Palestinian farmers in an attempt to force them to abandon their fields.Hajj Hammad Sleibi, 78, is well aware of this phenomenon. He says he is attacked nearly everyday."This land is mine. This land is mine not yours," Sleibi says on camera, addressing his undesirable neighbors.*Sleibi told Ma'an that settlers harass him physically when he tends his fields and destroy his crops on an hourly basis. His land is located in the Safa neighborhood of Beit Ummar, opposite the illegal settlement of Bat Ayin, built on private Palestinian land." Farmers attacked daily by settlers near Bethlehem | Maan News Agency
Speaking of Bethlehem, I certainly hope you are contributing something to your fellow Christians in Bethlehem. After all, you can't just lie about all day long on a chaise lounge like some pampered dog, hopping around the Internet to bash Israel and the Jews.

I contribute to the welfare of Christians in Palestine by making sure everyone around me knows of the Occupation and Israel's ethnic cleansing of Christians and of their struggles for freedom from Occupation and asking for prayers for them. Example, I shared a story of a little girl writing in her diary of witnessing attacks on Bethlehem in 2002 in my Bible Study this week, from a book I bought at a local bookstore. And I learned a woman in my Bible Study class was in Bethlehem in 2000, I am copying the chapter about the little girl writing about the attacks on Christians in Bethlehem in 2002 and distributing it to all members of my Bible Study class next week. There certainly is a way I can help Christians in Palestine, I can do my utmost to make sure everyoine around me knows how the state of Isreal is oppressing them and committing human rights abuses against Christians in Palestine.

Sherri

Human Rights Abuses Around Or In Bethlehem The Week Ending 3/17

I have pulled out human rights abuses around or in Bethlehem, covering human rights abuses addressed in the first approximate 40 pages of an 86 page human rights groups report

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe...ed-palestinian-territory-11-17-april-2013.pdf

Israeli Forces raided Taqou' Municipality Building, east of Bethlehem

A child was wounded when a settler tried to deliberately run him over in Taqou' village,
southeast of Bethlehem

Palestinian civilians organised many peaceful protests in solidarity with Palestinian prisoners detained in Israeli jails, especially those on hunger strike. Israeli forces used excessive force against the protesters; as a result, an 18-year-old boy was wounded by a bullet to the abdomen while he was participating in a protest in Um Rokba area, south of Bethlehem, on 12 April 2013. Moreover, the Palestinian activist Yusef Abdul Hamid Abu Maria, 42, was wounded on the same day in a protest in al-Harayeq area, southeast of Hebron.

Israel continued to impose a tightened closure of the OPT, imposing severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem. That includes Bethlehem.

On 11 April 2013, some settlers from "Taqou'" settlement, northwest of Taqou'
village, east of Bethlehem, uprooted hundreds of trees in Wadi Khreitoun area. This attack
was carried out as part of the expansion of "Taqou'" settlement

On 15 April 2013, a female settler, who was driving on the main street in Taqou' village,
southeast of Bethlehem, ran over Malek Adel al-Sha'er (8), while he was on his way to school.

On 16 April 2013, around 100 settlers with their children and dogs moved from
"Afrat" settlement, south of Bethlehem, into Solomon's Pools area, west of Artas village, southwest of Bethlehem. They performed religious rituals under the protection of Israeli soldiers.

Thursday, April 11

At approximately 04:30, Israeli forces moved into 'Ayda refugee camp, north of Bethlehem.
They raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Mahmoud Mokhles Mahmoud
al-Jawabra (20) and a house belonging to the family of Omar Ahmed Karakra (26). They then arrested the 2 aforementioned persons.

Friday, April 12

At approximately 01:30, Israeli forces moved into al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem. They patrolled the streets and raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Marwan Mohammed Abdul Qader Issa (21). They arrested him and handed his brother Ashraf (27) a notice to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city.

Sunday, April 14

· At approximately 02:40, Israeli forces moved into al-Ezza refugee camp, north of Bethlehem. They raided a house belonging to the family of Mohammed Sa'id Abu Sha'ira (45) and handed him notices related to him and his 3 sons: Jihad (18); Abdul Hadi (20) and Rammah (19), ordering them to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city

At approximately 03:50, Israeli forces moved into Hosan village, west of Bethlehem. They
raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Ali Dawood Hamamra (27) and a house belonging to the family of Ibrahim Abdul Aziz Kamel (36). They also arrested the 2
aforementioned persons

Around the same time, Israeli forces moved into Wad Fuqin village, west of Bethlehem. They raided a house belonging to the family of Adel Mohammed al-Hroub (27) and handed him a notice directing him to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city.

· At approximately 11:00, Israeli forces moved into al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem, and stationed themselves in Um Rokba area at the southwestern entrance of the village. They raided houses belonging to the families of: Hussein Ali Khader Salah (55); Mojahed Hussein Na'im Marzouq (21); Mohammed Ya'qoub Salah (25); and Ramzi Rezeq Salah (21). The Israeli forces handed then notices to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city. Ahmed Salah, coordinator of the Popular Committee against settlement activites, informed PCHR's fieldworker that Israeli forces had deployed on the main streets in the village and the old town and stopped a number of young men to check their ID cards. They also seized a camera belonging to Ibrahim Dawood Mousa (44), a volunteer at B'Tselem Information Centre for Human Rights, and deleted all its contents

At approximately 14:40, Israeli forces moved into Taqou' village, southeast of Bethlehem.
They surrounded the village and raided the municipality building. They searched the ground
floor, the employees and clients. An Israeli intelligence officer of Bethlehem talked about the settler attacks a week ago on the village's mosques and requested the head of the municipality to prevent the school students from throwing stones at the settlers' vehicles on the main road. Meanwhile, a number of boys threw stones at the Israeli soldiers, who in response fired tear gas canisters. As a result, the windows of a house belonging to the family of Nayef Mousa Ahmed

Palestinian civilians also organised peaceful demonstrations in solidarity with Palestinian
prisoners in Israeli jails, particularly those on hunger strike. Israeli forces used excessive force against these demonstrations. As a result, an 18-year-old male sustained a bullet wound to the abdomen in a demonstration in Um Rokba area in Bethlehem on 12 April 2013 and Youssif Abdul-Hamid Abu-Maria (42), an activist, was wounded in a demonstration in al-Haraiek area in Hebron

Following Friday Prayer, dozens of inhabitants of al-Mas'ra village, south of Bethlehem,
international and Israeli human rights activists, activists in the Popular Resistance Committees and the Volunteer Work Committee, and mothers of Palestinian prisoners gathered for the weekly peaceful demonstration against the construction of the annexation wall and settlement activity. The demonstration, titled: "Freedom for prisoners in Israeli Jails, especially Samer al-'Issawi," started outside Shomou' Cultural Centre in the centre of the village. The participants carried Palestinian flags and signs against the occupation while they roamed the streets of the village. Israeli soldiers, who were deployed in large numbers in the village, intercepted the demonstrators, prohibited them from accessing the wall and fired tear gas canisters at them; as a result, dozens of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation.

· At approximately 13:30 on Thursday, 11 April 2013, dozens of Palestinian civilians gathered in the Um Rokba area, at the south-western entrance of al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem, in protest against Israel’s harsh treatment of the Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails. The demonstrators threw stones at Israeli forces stationed in the area. Immediately, Israeli forces mfired tear gas canisters; as a result, a number of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation. Moreover, Israeli soldiers assaulted 60-year-old Mustafa 'Omran Salah when he tried to stop them from storming his house. Israeli soldiers turned the area into a military barracks and deployed themselves between the civilian houses and the bushes; they stood atop Mahmoud Hamdan al-Wahsh's house and used it as an observation point to monitor the movement of civilians and to fire crowd control weapons at them.

At approximately 17:35 on Thursday, dozens of Palestinian youths gathered by the northern entrance of ‘Ayda refugee camp, in the north of Bethlehem. The demonstrators threw stones and empty The soldiers fired sound bombs and tear gas canisters at the demonstrators and civilian houses; as a result, a number of civilians suffered from tear gas inhalation. During the clashes, Israeli forces also arrested two children: Mohammed ‘Omar Badarna (15) and KaramAmjad‘Amareen (16) near Moftah al-‘Awda in the centre of the camp

I contribute to the welfare of Christians in Palestine by making sure everyone around me knows of the Occupation and Israel's ethnic cleansing of Christians and of their struggles for freedom from Occupation and asking for prayers for them. Example, I shared a story of a little girl writing in her diary of witnessing attacks on Bethlehem in 2002 in my Bible Study this week, from a book I bought at a local bookstore. And I learned a woman in my Bible Study class was in Bethlehem in 2000, I am copying the chapter about the little girl writing about the attacks on Christians in Bethlehem in 2002 and distributing it to all members of my Bible Study class next week. There certainly is a way I can help Christians in Palestine, I can do my utmost to make sure everyoine around me knows how the state of Isreal is oppressing them and committing human rights abuses against Christians in Palestine.

Sherri
The Palestinians are the recipients of the Pent Up Hate of the World by Israelis who are survivors of the Holocaust...They live in prophetic fear of the world and all their actions follow that premise.

Sherri
The Palestinians are the recipients of the Pent Up Hate of the World by Israelis who are survivors of the Holocaust...They live in prophetic fear of the world and all their actions follow that premise.
What's the punchline, Dingus?

Sherri
As a "good Christian woman," surely you must contribute to many Christian organizations in the world who were set up to help the unfortunate Christians. And, as a "good humanitarian," I am sure that you also contribute to those of all faiths in need such as the Hindus or even the Somali Muslims who are starving. How about, Frau Sherri, since you are all over the Internet, you find some articles from Christians telling how they are treated by the Muslims in Bethlehem, or aren't you interested in that because you can't blame the Jews for the way the Muslims treat the Christians? As an aside, it would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic how Frau Sherri doesn't concern herself with what is happening to her Christian brethren in the Muslim world. Her main focus is on Israel because the Jews are involved. Since the Jews are not involved in let's say what happens to the Christian Copts, this just passes her by as not very important.

Even in Desert Retreat, Monks Feel Egypt's Turmoil - ABC News

Sherri
What's the punchline, Dingus?
I really would not expect a DF Hick to figure it out...ask your preacher.

I have pulled out human rights abuses around or in Bethlehem, covering human rights abuses addressed in the first approximate 40 pages of an 86 page human rights groups report

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe...ed-palestinian-territory-11-17-april-2013.pdf

A child was wounded when a settler tried to deliberately run him over in Taqou' village,
southeast of Bethlehem

Palestinian civilians organised many peaceful protests in solidarity with Palestinian prisoners detained in Israeli jails, especially those on hunger strike. Israeli forces used excessive force against the protesters; as a result, an 18-year-old boy was wounded by a bullet to the abdomen while he was participating in a protest in Um Rokba area, south of Bethlehem, on 12 April 2013. Moreover, the Palestinian activist Yusef Abdul Hamid Abu Maria, 42, was wounded on the same day in a protest in al-Harayeq area, southeast of Hebron.

Israel continued to impose a tightened closure of the OPT, imposing severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem. That includes Bethlehem.

village, east of Bethlehem, uprooted hundreds of trees in Wadi Khreitoun area. This attack

On 15 April 2013, a female settler, who was driving on the main street in Taqou' village,
southeast of Bethlehem, ran over Malek Adel al-Sha'er (8), while he was on his way to school.

"Afrat" settlement, south of Bethlehem, into Solomon's Pools area, west of Artas village, southwest of Bethlehem. They performed religious rituals under the protection of Israeli soldiers.

Thursday, April 11

At approximately 04:30, Israeli forces moved into 'Ayda refugee camp, north of Bethlehem.
They raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Mahmoud Mokhles Mahmoud
al-Jawabra (20) and a house belonging to the family of Omar Ahmed Karakra (26). They then arrested the 2 aforementioned persons.

Friday, April 12

At approximately 01:30, Israeli forces moved into al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem. They patrolled the streets and raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Marwan Mohammed Abdul Qader Issa (21). They arrested him and handed his brother Ashraf (27) a notice to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city.

Sunday, April 14

· At approximately 02:40, Israeli forces moved into al-Ezza refugee camp, north of Bethlehem. They raided a house belonging to the family of Mohammed Sa'id Abu Sha'ira (45) and handed him notices related to him and his 3 sons: Jihad (18); Abdul Hadi (20) and Rammah (19), ordering them to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city

At approximately 03:50, Israeli forces moved into Hosan village, west of Bethlehem. They
raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Ali Dawood Hamamra (27) and a house belonging to the family of Ibrahim Abdul Aziz Kamel (36). They also arrested the 2
aforementioned persons

Around the same time, Israeli forces moved into Wad Fuqin village, west of Bethlehem. They raided a house belonging to the family of Adel Mohammed al-Hroub (27) and handed him a notice directing him to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city.

· At approximately 11:00, Israeli forces moved into al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem, and stationed themselves in Um Rokba area at the southwestern entrance of the village. They raided houses belonging to the families of: Hussein Ali Khader Salah (55); Mojahed Hussein Na'im Marzouq (21); Mohammed Ya'qoub Salah (25); and Ramzi Rezeq Salah (21). The Israeli forces handed then notices to refer to the Israeli intelligence service at "Gosh Ezion" settlement, south of the city. Ahmed Salah, coordinator of the Popular Committee against settlement activites, informed PCHR's fieldworker that Israeli forces had deployed on the main streets in the village and the old town and stopped a number of young men to check their ID cards. They also seized a camera belonging to Ibrahim Dawood Mousa (44), a volunteer at B'Tselem Information Centre for Human Rights, and deleted all its contents

At approximately 14:40, Israeli forces moved into Taqou' village, southeast of Bethlehem.
They surrounded the village and raided the municipality building. They searched the ground
floor, the employees and clients. An Israeli intelligence officer of Bethlehem talked about the settler attacks a week ago on the village's mosques and requested the head of the municipality to prevent the school students from throwing stones at the settlers' vehicles on the main road. Meanwhile, a number of boys threw stones at the Israeli soldiers, who in response fired tear gas canisters. As a result, the windows of a house belonging to the family of Nayef Mousa Ahmed

Palestinian civilians also organised peaceful demonstrations in solidarity with Palestinian
prisoners in Israeli jails, particularly those on hunger strike. Israeli forces used excessive force against these demonstrations. As a result, an 18-year-old male sustained a bullet wound to the abdomen in a demonstration in Um Rokba area in Bethlehem on 12 April 2013 and Youssif Abdul-Hamid Abu-Maria (42), an activist, was wounded in a demonstration in al-Haraiek area in Hebron

Following Friday Prayer, dozens of inhabitants of al-Mas'ra village, south of Bethlehem,
international and Israeli human rights activists, activists in the Popular Resistance Committees and the Volunteer Work Committee, and mothers of Palestinian prisoners gathered for the weekly peaceful demonstration against the construction of the annexation wall and settlement activity. The demonstration, titled: "Freedom for prisoners in Israeli Jails, especially Samer al-'Issawi," started outside Shomou' Cultural Centre in the centre of the village. The participants carried Palestinian flags and signs against the occupation while they roamed the streets of the village. Israeli soldiers, who were deployed in large numbers in the village, intercepted the demonstrators, prohibited them from accessing the wall and fired tear gas canisters at them; as a result, dozens of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation.

· At approximately 13:30 on Thursday, 11 April 2013, dozens of Palestinian civilians gathered in the Um Rokba area, at the south-western entrance of al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem, in protest against Israel’s harsh treatment of the Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails. The demonstrators threw stones at Israeli forces stationed in the area. Immediately, Israeli forces mfired tear gas canisters; as a result, a number of demonstrators suffered from tear gas inhalation. Moreover, Israeli soldiers assaulted 60-year-old Mustafa 'Omran Salah when he tried to stop them from storming his house. Israeli soldiers turned the area into a military barracks and deployed themselves between the civilian houses and the bushes; they stood atop Mahmoud Hamdan al-Wahsh's house and used it as an observation point to monitor the movement of civilians and to fire crowd control weapons at them.

At approximately 17:35 on Thursday, dozens of Palestinian youths gathered by the northern entrance of ‘Ayda refugee camp, in the north of Bethlehem. The demonstrators threw stones and empty The soldiers fired sound bombs and tear gas canisters at the demonstrators and civilian houses; as a result, a number of civilians suffered from tear gas inhalation. During the clashes, Israeli forces also arrested two children: Mohammed ‘Omar Badarna (15) and KaramAmjad‘Amareen (16) near Moftah al-‘Awda in the centre of the camp
Rather than believe all the stuff you post, I feel that Christiaroup based right in Israel knows what is going on to the Christians in Bethlehem. They are not into propaganda like you are but tell the truth because they truly care about their fellow Christians (not only in Israel but wherever there are Christians).. By the way, Frau Sherri, you are hereby nominated to say to the Christians in Bethlehem -- When the last Christian leaves Bethlehem, please turn off the lights.

Christians leave Bethlehem amid increasing pressure from Muslim forces - NYPOST.com

Sherri
Looks like Phillip is now practicing psychology without a license. Of course, the faux psychologist closes his eyes to what is going on elsewhere in the Muslim world where people are being murdered just because of the religion they are. Maybe Phillip thinks he will be safe in the Muslim world because he is a Unitarian, but to them he is still an Infidel. Say, since Phillip is playing psychologist at the moment, because he can tell us why they have no tolerance for other beliefs. Do you have a premise for this, Phillip?

southeast of Bethlehem

Thursday, April 11

Friday, April 12

Sunday, April 14

aforementioned persons

Rather than believe all the stuff you post, I feel that Christiaroup based right in Israel knows what is going on to the Christians in Bethlehem. They are not into propaganda like you are but tell the truth because they truly care about their fellow Christians (not only in Israel but wherever there are Christians).. By the way, Frau Sherri, you are hereby nominated to say to the Christians in Bethlehem -- When the last Christian leaves Bethlehem, please turn off the lights.

Christians leave Bethlehem amid increasing pressure from Muslim forces - NYPOST.com

I think Christians in Bethlehem know best what is happening there. AN OPINION ARTICLE in the New York Post written by some unknown person lacks credibility.

I am fascinated------sherri tells us that HEAVILY ARMED "settlers" and
IDF attack people near Bethlehen daily ---with intent to kill using
firearms and runninig children over with cars----- Does anyone have a
DEATH TOLL on this nefarious activity--? as she describes it----it,
LOGICALLY should be in the hundreds of thousands per week.
In the course of something like three years or less----turks managed to
kill 2 million Armenians just by going house to house with knives and clubs

Forum List

Back