Fauci's farewell goes off the rails

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
He delivered a message to Americans to get booster vaccines and reflected on his time as one of the country's top scientists, but Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced to step in as journalists shouted questions.

'We have a process here,' she said with a glare at a reporter in one of the back rows.

Yep, the process is "don't ask tough questions". Good riddance Fauci.

Fauci's farewell goes awry as reporters ask about Covid origins

He delivered a message to Americans to get booster vaccines and reflected on his time as one of the country's top scientists, but Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced to step in as journalists shouted questions.

'We have a process here,' she said with a glare at a reporter in one of the back rows.

Thanks for watching it for us and reporting back!

Awesome! Maybe his criminal trial will begin now!
Just kidding! The only elite in this country to be put to justice are fat orange people.

If it wasn't for the AGW scam going on the vaccine bullshit would be the biggest scam in the country.
The AGW scam may be longer running but nobody is dying or will ever actually die from that made up BS.
The clot shots on the other hand are killing now & will kill many more in the future.

Still the biggest scam is our voting system.
Fix that & we can easily stop the other 2

"dr" Fauxi is an evil little troll that sold out legitimate medical science decades ago for power & money.

He killed children with experiments for AIDS & has faced no consequences for the massive harm he has perpetrated throughout his corrupt career.

He's our own version of Dr Mengele & I hope he pays the ultimate price.

If it wasn't for the AGW scam going on the vaccine bullshit would be the biggest scam in the country.
I have thought a lot about this, and if you look at everything Klaus Schwab and the WEF proposes, these people are actual legitimate Nazis. Fauci is a Nazi, Al Gore is a Nazi, Joe Biden is a Nazi. The 4th Industrial Revolution Schwab talks about is actually their dream of The 4th Reich. It's about Global Domination. Everything else is a false construct to get to the 666 New World Order.

1669211136006.png

Miss Jean-Pierre was chosen for job because of her sexual practices, not due to any competence.

But that's a consistent theme in the Sleepy Joe regime, he's impressed with stories of debauchery that applicants for jobs like Mayor Petey and Doc Levine told him during their interviews I'm sure.

Never let it be said that alt-right media doesn't take an opportunity to bash the public servants.
If I was Pierre, I'd have told them to sit down and STFU. :)

Pierre isn't the boss of journalists, but instead someone who is there to SERVE them. To provide the information they need to make reports to their readers.

This might be the most versatile administration ever. You could interchange Fauci, Mayorkas, Garland, Jean-Pierre, Levine and almost everyone else in this administration without losing any quality. You can't lose what you never had.

Pierre isn't the boss of journalists, but instead someone who is there to SERVE them. To provide the information they need to make reports to their readers.

It's a presser to announce a retirement. Not a deep dive into conspiracy theories.
As I said, I'd have been more forceful with them.

Miss Jean-Pierre was chosen for job because of her sexual practices, not due to any competence.

But that's a consistent theme in the Sleepy Joe regime, he's impressed with stories of debauchery that applicants for jobs like Mayor Petey and Doc Levine told him during their interviews I'm sure.

Exactly. Her hiring involved nothing more than making checkmarks in boxes.

Black -Check

Female - Check

Openly LGBTQ - Check

Third-world parents - Check

Born in a foreign country - Check

Affirmative Action schooled - Check

Dedicated to liberalism and the Democrat Party - Check

Worked for the Obama Administration - Check

Worked for MoveOn - Check

Check, check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check...

Never let it be said that alt-right media doesn't take an opportunity to bash the public servants.
If I was Pierre, I'd have told them to sit down and STFU. :)
Sure you would have, sure. And then you would have been summarily fired.

It's a presser to announce a retirement. Not a deep dive into conspiracy theories.
As I said, I'd have been more forceful with them.

If the broad didn't want to answer questions, and the information she wanted to give was that cut and dry, she should have just sent out a written memo.

Forum List

Back