Fauci's farewell goes off the rails

If it wasn't for the AGW scam going on the vaccine bullshit would be the biggest scam in the country.
True, let's summarize the current scams being pushed by the Leftist Democrats:

-AGW,
- Covid vaccines,
-Abortion "rights" which is actually unprotected sex rights,
-Black Lives Matter which is actually Blacks shot by Cops Matter,
- the border is "secure" which is actually the border is an immigrant super highway into the US.

There are more but those are the major ones.

Never let it be said that alt-right media doesn't take an opportunity to bash the public servants.
If I was Pierre, I'd have told them to sit down and STFU. :)
You voting for Progs promote political adults having sexual relations with children. Pedophile relationships are to be legalized. Euthanasia will be promoted and legalized. And bestiality will be accepted.

The AGW scam may be longer running but nobody is dying or will ever actually die from that made up BS.
The clot shots on the other hand are killing now & will kill many more in the future.

Still the biggest scam is our voting system.
Fix that & we can easily stop the other 2
So you want Trump held accountable?

He delivered a message to Americans to get booster vaccines and reflected on his time as one of the country's top scientists, but Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced to step in as journalists shouted questions.

'We have a process here,' she said with a glare at a reporter in one of the back rows.

Yep, the process is "don't ask tough questions". Good riddance Fauci.

Fauci's farewell goes awry as reporters ask about Covid origins
For several presidents now I totally ignore and don't even listen to the crap spewed by press secretaries. Their job is to defend their bosses, spew lies that make their administration look good and deflect from anything and everything that would make their administration look bad. They are nothing but an arm of the current administration, nothing different than RT for Putin.

He delivered a message to Americans to get booster vaccines and reflected on his time as one of the country's top scientists, but Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced to step in as journalists shouted questions.

'We have a process here,' she said with a glare at a reporter in one of the back rows.

I'm surprised they still answer questions.

They no longer need to, or at least, put stooge reporters in there that only ask the right questions, which I think most there are.

The reporter in question was not called upon, and they had no intention of calling upon them.

I'm surprised they still answer questions.

They no longer need to, or at least, put stooge reporters in there that only ask the right questions, which I think most there are.

The reporter in question was not called upon, and they had no intention of calling upon them.
If the White House wants to be transparent then they should answer all reporters questions.

all she had to do was have fauci answer! Just saying. It seemed rather obvious she disrespected them

Was the virus released from a Chinese lab and did Fauci invest in that lab? Why does the Biden administration continue to prevent this guy from answering legitimate questions?

It's a presser to announce a retirement. Not a deep dive into conspiracy theories.
As I said, I'd have been more forceful with them.
It has never stopped them when a Republican was in office.

I'm sure you think that is different.

Never let it be said that alt-right media doesn't take an opportunity to bash the public servants.
If I was Pierre, I'd have told them to sit down and STFU. :)
Just like a fricken liberal to assume it was an "alt-right" reporter.

Was the virus released from a Chinese lab and did Fauci invest in that lab? Why does the Biden administration continue to prevent this guy from answering legitimate questions?
Came from a us lab

Miss Jean-Pierre was chosen for job because of her sexual practices, not due to any competence.

But that's a consistent theme in the Sleepy Joe regime, he's impressed with stories of debauchery that applicants for jobs like Mayor Petey and Doc Levine told him during their interviews I'm sure.

Don't forget skin color.

Forum List

Back