Faux News: Sure It Will Tank The Economy And Cause A Recession But Trump Should Shut Down The Border

Before you start talking about Benghazi, I suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours" which is an account of what happened over there.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I followed it / watched it go down live, standing next to a couple of Spec Ops buddies who worked for General Carter Ham. You can swallow that propaganda if you want. Free country...

“The auto industry would basically be grinded to a halt in about two weeks. $1.7 billion of services flow back and forth daily, and for the most part a shutdown could lead — a prolonged shutdown between the two countries could lead to a recession in Mexico and the U.S. What the president’s saying is, I will do whatever it takes to secure the country even if it hurts us economically because my first job is security. That’s called leadership. And if Republicans don’t go with it I get that too, but the president’s got a different responsibility.”

Brian Kilmeade on Trump's threats to shut down the southern border: "That's called leadership"

Since we all know Trump watches the show expect a Tweet to drop.

This is the same tactic they used when they went after him to persuade him to shut down the government.

Do you agree that despite the negative effects on the economy, Trump should shut down the border "for the good of the country?"

Here's more clips of the rightwing going spewing that type of claptrap...

Fox White House correspondent defends Trump's threat to shut down the southern border as "his solemn duty" to defend America

Fox's Mollie Hemingway on closing the southern border: "Sometimes you want to have a little bit of hurt so that people are incentivized to do something"

Fox regular argues closing the border is worth the economic cost
/——/ Buy cars built in the good old USA. Problem solved.
Like a Ford?
LOL
/——/ I drove Fords for years, great cars if you take car of them.

“The auto industry would basically be grinded to a halt in about two weeks. $1.7 billion of services flow back and forth daily, and for the most part a shutdown could lead — a prolonged shutdown between the two countries could lead to a recession in Mexico and the U.S. What the president’s saying is, I will do whatever it takes to secure the country even if it hurts us economically because my first job is security. That’s called leadership. And if Republicans don’t go with it I get that too, but the president’s got a different responsibility.”

Brian Kilmeade on Trump's threats to shut down the southern border: "That's called leadership"

This is the same tactic they used when they went after him to persuade him to shut down the government.

Do you agree that despite the negative effects on the economy, Trump should shut down the border "for the good of the country?"

Fox White House correspondent defends Trump's threat to shut down the southern border as "his solemn duty" to defend America

Fox's Mollie Hemingway on closing the southern border: "Sometimes you want to have a little bit of hurt so that people are incentivized to do something"

In poker, it's called a 'BLUFF'.

Trump has done this several times during his Presidency so far. Several times it has worked, several time it hasn't.

Only snowflakes have taken this bluff seriously and tried to make political hay out of it. Everyone else sees it for what it actually is.

The world is tragically filled with enough stupid people who are that way due to no fault of their own, so don't intentionally TRY to be stupid.

Take the Trump-hating glasses off, free your mind, and your ass will follow.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming from your mouth
Eddie, now I am not going to tell you again. You should be concerned with surviving till 2024 so you might be able to put this all behind you. Stages of grief are by definition, or should be, temporary.
Speaking of behind me Doc said no more colonoscopy for me

Thank you for proving 1) Gruber was right about you, and 2) demonstrating your full 'debating' skills.

:p
Easy ,,seriously ,,,how do you debate people who have made an awful choice and won't admit it ?
I try to convince them that their pu$$y personal attacks, like yours, was a bad idea but in the end re-assure them that I don't really care what they say / believe. As Gruber explained, one of the things Democrats are thankful for is stupidity like your and explained , 'You can't fix stupid'.

You and "your ilk" have to stop pretending your smarter than Trump. He conducts business from the White House. Your platform is USMB...
True Trump is smarter than the Generals smarter than doctors and those climate changing believers Matter of fact he's so smart he won't show his grades cause he doesn't want to dazzle you with his brilliance

No need. He can run this country without us seeing his grades, his income tax, hair, hands, penis, without collusion, without obstruction, and all the rest of the Democrat's bullshit. You lost the war. Now you just look petty.
Come on ram petty would be attacking him if he didn't have such rotten baggage such poor choices in whom he surrounds himself with Now with all his HC bullshit he want to shut down the border and cause a recession

ALL your sources are from the far left Media Matter site funded by George Soros. If you did your own research, you would see that on every opinion show, the far left is represented by at least one, very competent, well-spoken individual who represents the far left's viewpoint exceptionally well.

Thank you for all the good news! As you know, they are 110% right. For decades we had Presidents who did nothing but give our border lip service. Seeing a President actually willing to step up and lead drives the far left insane!

As to your questionable source. Does it have as a regular, a Conservative viewpoint? Of course not, nor do your beloved CNN, MSNBC and your other sources.

As a regular on the Outnumbered, a great opinion show airing at noon on the Fox news channel.

Jessica Tarlov
Fox News contributor

Jessica Tarlov currently serves as a contributor for FOX News Channel (FNC), offering political analysis and insight across FNC and FOX Business Network’s (FBN) daytime and primetime programming. She joined the network in 2017.

Tarlov also presently holds the position as Senior Director of Research and Consumer Insight for Bustle Digital Group, the owner and operator of Bustle.com, Romper.com, and Elitedaily.com. Prior to joining FNC as a contributor, she appeared as a frequent guest on the network since 2014.

Previously, Tarlov was a Democratic strategist with Douglas Schoen, LLC where she advised domestic and international clients on messaging strategies for more than five years. Throughout her career, she has published work for FoxNews.com, The Daily Beast, The New York Daily News and Forbes.

Tarlov graduated from Bryn Mawr College with a B.A. in history and later earned two master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in political science and government from the London School of Economics and Political Science.

Then there is:
Juan Williams

Fox News Political Analyst, co-host, "The Five"

Juan Williams currently serves as a co-host of FOX News Channel's (FNC) The Five (weekdays 5-6PM/ET) and also appears as a political analyst on FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace and Special Report with Bret Baier. Williams joined the network as a contributor in 1997.

On The Five, Williams is part of a roundtable ensemble of FNC personalities who discuss, debate and even debunk the hot news stories, controversies and issues of the day.

In addition to his more than 10-year career with NPR, where he served as a senior national correspondent and news analyst, Williams spent 23 years at The Washington Post. During his tenure there, Williams covered every major political campaign from 1980 to 2000 as a national correspondent and a political columnist. He has also interviewed numerous influential people and presidents over the course of his career, including former President Obama, former President George W. Bush, former President Clinton, former President George H. W. Bush and former President Reagan.

Williams' career in media spans back several decades across many platforms. A recipient of several awards for his writing and investigative journalism, he also won an Emmy Award for television documentary writing and has received widespread critical acclaim for numerous projects, including a series of documentaries, including: "Politics: The New Black Power" and "A. Phillip Randolph: For Jobs and Freedom." Additionally, he is the author of six books, including the non-fiction bestseller, "Eyes on the Prize: America's Civil Rights Years, 1954-1965" and "Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary" which landed on BookBub's "40 Best Biographies of all Time." Williams has also written numerous articles and has contributed to many national magazines, including: TIME, Fortune, The Atlantic, The New Republic, Ebony and GQ.

Williams earned his bachelor's degree from Haverford College.

An incomplete list of things predicted by democrats since Trump was elected that will never happen:

1. Abortions will become illegal
2. Our allies will abandon us
3. Immigrants will be rounded up and deported
4. WW3
5. Black peoples will be lynched
6. Gay marriage will be outlawed.
7. Our lakes and rivers and air will be poisoned.
8. Women will become slaves
9. Muslims will be persecuted
10. White Nationalists will rule the country.
11. The economy will collapse.
12. Children will starve to death.
13. The seas will rise and swallow whole cities
14. Trump will not finish his first term.
15. Closing the border will collapse the economy.

I remember when you dicks were saying if Trump gets elected the economy would crash and people would die.
And that's exactly what Democrats are trying do.......crash the economy and murder people, by bringing hundreds of thousands of infected people here to use up our safety net and benefits and spread diseases.

The problem for you open border types is this....Good real Americans are so fed up with the invasion of Wetbacks that we are prepared to watch this mothafucker burn to the ground to stop it...We can't give two fucks about the economic impact in the short term.

Lol you are such a moron

That's all you've got? Cute!

ALL your sources are from the far left Media Matter site funded by George Soros. If you did your own research, you would see that on every opinion show, the far left is represented by at least one, very competent, well-spoken individual who represents the far left's viewpoint exceptionally well.

Thank you for all the good news! As you know, they are 110% right. For decades we had Presidents who did nothing but give our border lip service. Seeing a President actually willing to step up and lead drives the far left insane!

As to your questionable source. Does it have as a regular, a Conservative viewpoint? Of course not, nor do your beloved CNN, MSNBC and your other sources.

As a regular on the Outnumbered, a great opinion show airing at noon on the Fox news channel.

Jessica Tarlov
Fox News contributor

Jessica Tarlov currently serves as a contributor for FOX News Channel (FNC), offering political analysis and insight across FNC and FOX Business Network’s (FBN) daytime and primetime programming. She joined the network in 2017.

Tarlov also presently holds the position as Senior Director of Research and Consumer Insight for Bustle Digital Group, the owner and operator of Bustle.com, Romper.com, and Elitedaily.com. Prior to joining FNC as a contributor, she appeared as a frequent guest on the network since 2014.

Previously, Tarlov was a Democratic strategist with Douglas Schoen, LLC where she advised domestic and international clients on messaging strategies for more than five years. Throughout her career, she has published work for FoxNews.com, The Daily Beast, The New York Daily News and Forbes.

Tarlov graduated from Bryn Mawr College with a B.A. in history and later earned two master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in political science and government from the London School of Economics and Political Science.

Then there is:
Juan Williams

Juan Williams currently serves as a co-host of FOX News Channel's (FNC) The Five (weekdays 5-6PM/ET) and also appears as a political analyst on FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace and Special Report with Bret Baier. Williams joined the network as a contributor in 1997.

On The Five, Williams is part of a roundtable ensemble of FNC personalities who discuss, debate and even debunk the hot news stories, controversies and issues of the day.

In addition to his more than 10-year career with NPR, where he served as a senior national correspondent and news analyst, Williams spent 23 years at The Washington Post. During his tenure there, Williams covered every major political campaign from 1980 to 2000 as a national correspondent and a political columnist. He has also interviewed numerous influential people and presidents over the course of his career, including former President Obama, former President George W. Bush, former President Clinton, former President George H. W. Bush and former President Reagan.

Williams' career in media spans back several decades across many platforms. A recipient of several awards for his writing and investigative journalism, he also won an Emmy Award for television documentary writing and has received widespread critical acclaim for numerous projects, including a series of documentaries, including: "Politics: The New Black Power" and "A. Phillip Randolph: For Jobs and Freedom." Additionally, he is the author of six books, including the non-fiction bestseller, "Eyes on the Prize: America's Civil Rights Years, 1954-1965" and "Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary" which landed on BookBub's "40 Best Biographies of all Time." Williams has also written numerous articles and has contributed to many national magazines, including: TIME, Fortune, The Atlantic, The New Republic, Ebony and GQ.

And now McConnell disagrees with Trump about closing Mexican border and causing recession Think trump cares?? A pussy grabbing idiot a know nothing moron supported by idiots who made a bad choice

I remember when you dicks were saying if Trump gets elected the economy would crash and people would die.
And that's exactly what Democrats are trying do.......crash the economy and murder people, by bringing hundreds of thousands of infected people here to use up our safety net and benefits and spread diseases.
No Muddy WRONG we want all those infected people to go into red states and infect them too Soon there will be no republicans and the world will be a better place

Jessica Tarlov
Fox News contributor

Then there is:
Juan Williams

And now McConnell disagrees with Trump about closing Mexican border and causing recession Think trump cares?? A pussy grabbing idiot a know nothing moron supported by idiots who made a bad choice
He said Gold-diggers tried to get him to grab their pussy, you lying SOB. He did not say he went for it.
But Joe Biden can't keep his hands and his lips off of little girls.
But that's okay.

And I bet you celebrate if The Democraps somehow are able to use illegal immigration to cause a recession. So quit acting like a Drama Queen.

Trump was just seeking attention for a day. He's not doing anything beyond taking money from defense projects that really are necessary and bitching about rapists. He may actually get reelected on that.

In poker, it's called a 'BLUFF'.

Trump has done this several times during his Presidency so far. Several times it has worked, several time it hasn't.

Only snowflakes have taken this bluff seriously and tried to make political hay out of it. Everyone else sees it for what it actually is.

The world is tragically filled with enough stupid people who are that way due to no fault of their own, so don't intentionally TRY to be stupid.

Take the Trump-hating glasses off, free your mind, and your ass will follow.
Eddie, now I am not going to tell you again. You should be concerned with surviving till 2024 so you might be able to put this all behind you. Stages of grief are by definition, or should be, temporary.
Speaking of behind me Doc said no more colonoscopy for me
cellblock Just have to say anyone with a good sense of humor can't be all bad

No Muddy WRONG we want all those infected people to go into red states and infect them too Soon there will be no republicans and the world will be a better place
Problem is that's not gonna work. All your Sanctuary Cites will have people dropping like flies. And as you flee the cities...all of the red-necks will avoid you like the plague.

Closing the border would be reckless and irresponsible.

Illegal immigration brings drugs, illegal democrat voters and children who are sold to the sex trade.

So, of course democrats care about the avocados

Forum List

Back